IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's time for another map..or 8..sorry ;--)

This puts everything in perspective, the bridge, Libby's and the POI's last known (supposedly) locations, the SE end of the bridge, the private access road, possible paths from the bridge towards the creek, the key tree, 50 feet off the water, the main crime scene, the cemetery:

Source:
Google Earth

Thank you so much, nin. Say, anyway you can add compass directions?

LE should be able to determine how tall he is by using his stride at the crime scene and the distance between footprints/footsteps.

IMO it;s a nylon snap jacket like this with a hoodie under it plus a possible hat/cap.

Does BG's outer jacket zipper or button?

I had thought zipper... but as I notice his outer jacket seems stretched at the bottom and there is a darker opening... seems like when a buttoned jacket stretches and you can see what is behind. (is this description clear at all?)
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• dickies.jpg
    dickies.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 969
  • indiana detail inside edition resized2.jpg
    indiana detail inside edition resized2.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 938
So, this whole time I just saw a man with brown hair parted to the side. But after looking at this color enhanced photo (1st pic) again, I now half wonder if the man isn't wearing a hat similar to the ones in these two pics (the 2nd & 3rd pics)? Could those flaps really be what we're seeing and thinking is a hood? Just something to think about.

attachment.php

pics3.jpg

pic2.jpg

Also wonder if he may have had one of these hunting muffs around his neck too? They usually have a pull/drawstring to tighten them around the neck and face (which you can see the string on this one in the back).

pic4.jpg

Attachments

• pic1.JPG
    pic1.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,251
Nin's latest maps convince me, IMHO, that this was long-planned out, and BG planned to trap the victims at the SE end, and chose to cross the river at the bend as it hides views from the bridge. He just got lucky on Feb 13, but he's been there many times before.

BG is someone who is intimately familiar with the park, whether growing up there or recently residing there or in a nearby town, IMHO.

[video=twitter;838525288099250180]https://twitter.com/ispperu/status/838525288099250180[/video]

[video=twitter;838529667636281344]https://twitter.com/ispperu/status/838529667636281344[/video]

He's wanted for child molestation, and just seemed like a good fit to me for several reasons.

Jumping off your post, has LE confirmed the girls were sexually assaulted? Because my spidey sense says the motive is something entirely different.

Jumping off your post, has LE confirmed the girls were sexually assaulted? Because my spidey sense says the motive is something entirely different.
No they haven't

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

What do you think the motive was?

Currently scrolling through the Canadian RCMP "Wanted by the RCMP" website, on the chance that the is not American. Indiana is not that far a drive from the Canadian border- head north into Michigan and you can cross from Michigan into Canada. The site shows large photos and lists exactly why they are wanted. One of the "wanted" with the initials RG is wanted for parole violation after serving a prison term for manslaughter. (and resembles BG, in MOO.) Several others on the site bear a resemblance to BG as well.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/wanted

However the white loop keeps it's shape so there is some sturdiness to it I think. Such as nylon rope, a handle from a bag, etc. You can loop at the gif in this link to see the 2 photos as he moves and watch the white loop. MOO

If it was 45 degrees or lower at the time, it could simply be his breath. Originally Posted by KyMom
I know I could be wrong, but I'm still convinced he's smoking. The white curvy thing/stuff looks kind of billowy to me, like smoke. When I follow it up, it looks like it goes all the way to his mouth area, I also think it looks like there's something white in his mouth/lips too. It seems to be about the size of a cigarette, or a roll your own, or could even be a joint, but not big enough to be like one of those vape pens. JMO.

Opinion: while I have 100% faith and trust in the LE agencies working this case, unless they have "the" suspect in their crosshairs -- they need to do another press conference of some sort...the media attention will quickly fade very soon if nothing happens. If they have anything else that can be released for public assistance I I think "now" is the time as well! It is sad to think this case could go the same way as other unsolved cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They shot themselves in the foot when they released that 3-word audio clip along with the still shots. Because it was so vague and left to the imagination, they were bombarded with tips from just about everywhere, around 10,000 of them so far. I wouldn't count on them releasing anything else to the public until all of those tips have been chased down and come up empty. At that point, they will go ahead and release some of the moving video along with some more audio so that people can decide definitively if it is, or is not, who they suspect it to be. What we've gotten so far could easily be referred to as "teaser" clips.

If it had been enough and been adequate........this guy would be sitting in a jail cell right now.

I agree. This photo is so generic. I can see so many guys dressed like this. And he looks like he could be anywhere between 30s to 50s.....sometimes I see facial hair, sometimes I don't think I do. It just does not seem to be enough....MOO
IMO
The LE needs to have a presser soon. Six days until the news cycle is totally turned over. Video of this guy and enhanced imagery are needed. Otherwise I seems they are waiting for the right tip or for dude to strike again
IMO

Jumping off topic a bit here, But I just can not see a the white part sticking out of the top being some sort of white sweatshirt logo. It looks 3 dimensional to me. I just can't for the life of me see how people are seeing this, i have tried and tried and I just don't see it.......Can somebody tell me what I am missing here plz? thx in advance

attachment.php

Well on an earlier thread I was thinking it looked like a compass or 6 pt pentagram. Wonder about this?
attachment.php

Attachments

• sheet metal workers union logo.gif
    sheet metal workers union logo.gif
    6.8 KB · Views: 900
I don't see a logo either. Or a rope. Or a bag/bag handle. My first thought was that maybe it was one of those flaps that kind of come across and snap at the top like some jackets have. Then I can see it being a shirt or sweatshirt underneath. Or something like I mentioned above......some sort of muff/scarf that was bunched up around the neck inside of the jacket. JMO

Jumping off topic a bit here, But I just can not see a the white part sticking out of the top being some sort of white sweatshirt logo. It looks 3 dimensional to me. I just can't for the life of me see how people are seeing this, i have tried and tried and I just don't see it.......Can somebody tell me what I am missing here plz? thx in advance

attachment.php

I am catching up, but I keep seeing this brought up. Do you run every time someone comes near? I was sitting with my little boy today while he caught a few pokemon today. I didn't realize that it was standard to run if someone was coming toward us. Good thing we didn't get kidnapped or else I guess everyone would be scrutinizing our choices.

Point is- it is unnatural to run unless there is clear and present danger. People don't just run at the sight if another human. That would be the weird behavior. My opinion. These girls did just what most of us would have done. Plus some additional that most would not have. I hate the posts that make it seem like they should have done something differently and they wouldn't have been hurt. Hindsight is 20/20

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

May I just say, THANK YOU for saying this!

I recall thinking when I read the, "I would never do this or that", posts, or "I wish they had/ they should have, or their parents/guardians, should/shouldn't have"...Even when I read, Gavin De'beckers book ,"The Gift of Fear", while an exellant read, it left me thinking,"It's really just not practical or applicable in many situations.

Where I live, if I didn't...say... get on an elevator that had a lone, scetchy looking man on it, or used our Apt, laundry, gym, or walked to my car alone at night, or a million other scenarios... I might as well just quit living! I'd never get anywhere I needed to go.

The other night, at about 10pm, I went into the weight room in our building, to refill my laundry card. I needed some clothes washed for the morning, and it's the only place you can refill the card. There was a guy in there, alone, lifting, tatood, muscular...but I still went in, went to the machine and refilled my card. We made some pleasant small talk and I left. (The guy was a gentleman, made me feel comfortable, talked about his girlfriend having trouble with card machine and so on)...

Are we all supposed to huddle in fear, in our locked homes, and only go out with bullet proof vests and cc weapons?

I mean, you wouldn't drop off a naked 11yr old, to stroll through the combat Zone, at 3am. But letting a teen meet a friend for a hike, in an area they have played in forever, it NOT a "bad thing"! It's a GOOD thing!

LIVE FREE OR DIE. I refuse to imprisoned in a world of fear.

I tried to post a YouTube video that looks like people panning for gold, possibly in this location.
Couldn't get the link to post but its called "Oktoberfest outing in Delphi, Indiana". You get a good look at what I think is this location at 29:00 min.

Here's a couple screen shots.

5983c059613e16beaf32a342dbb23b21.jpg
7170ff90ba19d5175efcc99397fa2276.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I know when we go metal detecting we always have fanny packs on ,to store any finds. Entirely possible that BG has a hobby that familiarizes him with that specific area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php

Second photo. Is his mouth open?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members