You're Invited to CrimeCon '17

Skibs -- why don't you Fedex yourself to Indianapolis (be sure to put sticker on outside of box that says: "Live Animal")! Where there's a will, there's an economical way to do it!

Live Animal hahahahahahah!! I would also absolutely love to go and I live pretty near Skibs. We're gonna need a bigger box!

You might want to get a double room -- in case we have to bunk with you! :bed::party:

Partaay in room 666!

Live Animal hahahahahahah!! I would also absolutely love to go and I live pretty near Skibs. We're gonna need a bigger box!

Partaay in room 666!

LOLOL a bigger box and a big bottle of diazepam, or horse tranqs.

I now have a picture in my head of us squished in a card board box, hunched over laptops trying to read WS

:laughing:

I now have a picture in my head of us squished in a card board box, hunched over laptops trying to read WS

With you panicking cos the wi-fi's patchy!

You might want to get a double room -- in case we have to bunk with you! :bed::party:
They are sold out for the event on the 8th but still have rooms the 9th - 11th. You have to be staying at the hotel, or live in a 50 mile radius, to participte in the murder mystery weekend...

I'm so EXCITED!!!

Hey everyone, come find me at CrimeCon.

Here's a current picture. Imagine me without the tie. I don't wear it anymore ;)

Attachments

• Me stressed.jpg
    Me stressed.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 44
I signed up to go. I'm a new member on here, but found a different discount code. I signed up for the VIP package and was upgraded to some sort of super duper VIP. I can't wait. Bringing my BFF and partner in sleuthing.

If any of our Websleuths members could go that would be fantastic. We can meet up and start up a 3 day party. LOL

I'll ask the organizers about any hotel deals they may have for groups.

This is going to be a blast people. Please try and make it if you can.

I am pretty new around here from a standpoint of posting but have lurked time and again. I have my reservations and I am all set. This is my idea of a perfect vacation.

They are sold out for the event on the 8th but still have rooms the 9th - 11th. You have to be staying at the hotel, or live in a 50 mile radius, to participte in the murder mystery weekend...

I received that same message when I booked and tried to talk to folks at the hotel about simply adding on the night of the 8th at regular price. That confused everyone to no end. I then went and booked the 8th as a separate reservation. I knew this was just going to be further confusion when I checked in but at least I was at the hotel. On a whim one night, I checked the site again and saw they were again offering discounted rooms on the 8th. I booked all 3 nights for the special price and then cancelled my other reservations. Nice savings!

I'm so jealous of you all. Perhaps some pix could be posted and make a thread tocountdown for next year. I'm already saving. I didn't hear about it until a day after I booked my summer vacation so it's too late. Have Fun. You should get Websleuths "in the house" tee shirts made.
Enjoy!!!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I am way too introverted to enjoy something like this, but I like seeing and reading about everyone's excitement!!

I wish I could go, I live in driving distance but the cost is too much for me. :( Not quite within the 50 mile radius for the murder mystery, so I can't do that either.

OH EM GEE. I just saw this. I am working out logistics now but I have to go. Have to!!!

I wish i could but it's a lil bit far from Germany...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I'm heading to CrimeCon. can't wait - I'm a little nervous as none of my local true crime buddies can go but this sound so too amazing to pass up!

I'm heading to CrimeCon. can't wait - I'm a little nervous as none of my local true crime buddies can go but this sound so too amazing to pass up!

Welcome, great news on a first post! Hope all those who are going will take photos and maybe blog about it on here?

fingers crossed. I may be able to go. So excited!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back