Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at your post and pictures.
Can you confirm that it is your opinion that while driving north west on Rt 9 she veered across the highway, then grass, railroad tracks, trees, a path, a bank and eventually landed in the river?

Then... her and her car floated against the current of a powerful river and ended up near the river bank of an isolated park the happens to have a boat ramp feet away?

Yes, I can confirm.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter who stated what, when or how. ... at the very least let it go tonight. My thoughts are with her family and those that loved and truly knew her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a PSA: If you get a flat tire on the front of a front wheel drive vehicle, rotate a good tire to the front and put the spare on the rear.

It will be interesting to hear who the black SUV belonged to. Also interesting that the police came out and said the black SUV was unrelated to this case so quickly.
It was reported stolen to the police back in 2015.

Find Toni Fb page just posted that Liz Anderson said the sonar team was a non profit and this was their third day searching the river.

The roads were bad that night and parts of roads like where she was could've been treacherous.

That is very common in cars that flip down steep hills.The collapsed roof can no longer protect the integrity of the glass windows.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/driver-cheats-death-audi-a3-7672092[/QUOT
Wouldn't a car rolling and flipping down a hill leave obvious tracks and damage?
The river bank is not soft dirt. There are very large rocks on it.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 11.36.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 11.36.26 PM.png
    846.7 KB · Views: 401
Look at the photo above. Is that a mini spare as her front tire? Maybe that factored into her driving off the ravine into the river.

A THICK guardrail needs to be installed above the river. I also can't find any posts which block and preclude cars from accidentally driving down the walking trail. The road and walking path are way too close to the steep river bank.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 11.45.07 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 11.45.07 PM.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 547
I said in the river or perhaps down a ravine, hidden from view ... an accident ... that was always my opinion on this case.

Right, I remember vaguely having the conversation. I just know that there is still quite a few people that took a different line of thinking to get to the car being in the water, but still don't think it's an accident.

I remember at one point you mentioned that something about the gps might change your mind.

I'd say that it's maybe the most nagging detail for me against an accident. The accident would have occurred almost an hour after the gps either malfunctioned or was turned off.

No doubt, I see the logic of there being a possibility that everyone is sketchy and she was heading to buy some weed or even sell drugs, but regardless she just simply got in an accident.

I think that's what makes the case tough for people that don't have as strong of a gut feeling or experience in terms of observing a case, like you do.

I just naturally want to exclude things in a logical manner, whereas you might just simply exclude them in a far simpler way via a whole different logic. Not suggesting I was logical and you are not, but rather we have a different process and mine is likely slower :) haha

I typically keep things on the table longer to feel them out and play some devil's advocate with my beliefs etc. It's a slower process and might even waste a ton of time that for you, might have just been a far quicker process. Maybe even be wrong far more often in my slow exclusion based logic.

So thats how I get to the point of asking you -- how do you believe she gets into the water at this location? for the purpose of understanding your logic.

up current near 9 & 435 and the car went 8 miles with the current to that location?
Going east or westward on the road coming from the dog park and losing control via sliding on black ice or swerving to avoid a raccoon as someone suggested?
Via the boat ramp, just following that pathway in the dark and not realizing it headed into the water? Not being able to slow down quick enough because of icy pavement?

It is fair to note that while the main roads were salted, these roads inside the park were likely not salted at all. So it would make sense that they were quite icy that night.

This is just simply the part where I am understanding there are plausible ways the car gets there, without any foul play, yet I also have the suspicion of why she was there in the first place.

If everyone wasn't so sketchy, I might be 100% with you at this point :)

Please, please, if you have not google mapped the area her car was found please do and zoom in. Click to get the street view as well.
This is not a road. It is a park. She would have had to be going mach 40 (in a park mind you) to slide that far off the tiny park road, over grass and skim perfectly past trees, then down a steep rocky hill to make it to the water without anything stopping her.
Or the real easy boat dock right there.

And why on earth would she be back there at 5am? No way I believe she was back there by herself.
Police officer did claim she was not familiar with the area.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Yes, I can confirm.

So you are saying that the car went upstream?

I'm confused. I'd say the chances of it going 8 miles downstream is more likely than 1/10th mile up stream.

Which are you saying you believe? she went into the water west or east of the park on 9 corridor?

It will be way back in the first thread, and a few subsequent posts. I'm not going to hunt for it, because at the time I was working on many cases, it would take me a long time to find it. I didn't post on this case very much because I formed an opinion early on and stuck with it ... sat on my hands and waited for this day. A few of us back then were in agreement that the rivers should be checked.
You can also see posts by viewing the person profile

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

So you are saying that the car went upstream?

I'm confused. I'd say the chances of it going 8 miles downstream is more likely than 1/10th mile up stream.

Which are you saying you believe? she went into the water west or east of the park on 9 corridor?

Per the pictures Pokey posted, Pokey confirmed that he/she believe the accident happened on Rt 9 (see her exact picture) and floated against the current of the Missouri river and ended up where they found it today. I asked the precise question and it was confidently answered.

Respectfully, I don't not believe a car can float any distance against a current.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith