IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
When asked about the image of the suspect, he said: "It's such poor quality, it doesn't look like anyone I’ve ever seen."

Police have not revealed what led them to search his home but said in a statement: "We are basically here to eliminate him or put him as a higher suspect in our case."

Logan told Inside Edition he is devastated by the discovery of the bodies*on his property.

“That was like being hit with a bolt of lightning. On my property! You just can't put words to it,” he said.

http://www.whas11.com/news/local/in...y-where-ind-teens-bodies-were-found/423802139

RL mentions the poor quality of that picture.

If it was his kid, would he be speaking of the poor quality - or thanking God that picture exists.

Without those pics, it could be 9 year old boys or Mean girls.

He has said some highly questionable things.

If I remember correctly the resemblance with someone close to RL and BG was brought up in thread one or two. Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing I find interesting about this case is the lack of leaks. Usually with a small town like this, where everyone knows everyone, things leak out. They have done a good job managing the info so far. Not that i wouldn't like more info obviously.

Not really sleuthing RL, just wanted to post this image..

BW & edited:

attachment.php

Original:

attachment.php

Source:
[video=youtube;I_B9tdkBKa8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_B9tdkBKa8[/video]

All IMO

-Nin

Attachments

• RL pouch3BW.png
    RL pouch3BW.png
    208.9 KB · Views: 674
  • RL pouch3.png
    RL pouch3.png
    258.2 KB · Views: 672
Ever since the tragic murders of Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams,13, both of Delphi, many members within not only the Carroll County communities, but also the surrounding counties have pulled together to raise funds for the victims’ families.

White County has been no different.*

Raising funds for the family is what Tabitha Puskar had in mind when she decided to hold a bake sale at Monticello Healthcare.

The event itself will take place today, March 20, from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. in the lobby of Monticello Healthcare, which is located at 1120 North Main Street in Monticello.

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_8fd565ac-0cfc-11e7-81dc-eb4541f0eec9.html

25 runs right by the trail head but there is no direct access if in a vehicle. On foot however a hitchiker could simply walk up a steep incline from the highway and be on the trail.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Were you able to get a measurement for the width of the RRT rails/ width of bridge walkway?

Thanks for driving out there today!

- Nin

Although the CNN transcript shows that, I believe that is a typo. They show the question as being asked by RL and the answer being given by the Casarez. Since RL is being interviewed by phone, I don't think Casarez actually was at the property at all, so couldn't have answered the question about what the site looked like. I'm not sure if the clip is available online? I seem to remember having actually seen and heard RL saying this, but I'd like to find it, to verify.

JMO

Try YouTube search with the relevant keywords.

In the wake of Delphi's tragedy, Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said Flora's four sisters have not been forgotten.

But after the bodies of Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, were found Feb. 14 in a remote, wooded area east of Delphi, Carroll County must now find answers to six unsolved deaths*in less than three months.

"It’s a stressful and frustrating time for our agency," he said. "Obviously we don’t get everything resolved in the county, but I still operate off the simple fact that good wins over evil, and that's*where I stand with both cases."

Leazenby also acknowledged that "the resources in both cases are at much different levels.

"I'll be honest, probably part of it is that having multiple federal investigators," he continued. "Any time you throw FBI into the mix, I think that heightens a lot of awareness to a particular investigation."

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/03/18/wake-dephi-tragedy-flora-not-forgotten/99252446/

Curous? I see/read about RL being an alcoholic, has that been proven or is it being assumed because of the charge of driving under the influence?

Thank you.

I suspect it was a rhetorical question, but.... Thank you .

Some of the assumptions being made are trampling all over the borders of libel issues. (Posters -- please be careful.)

Many people who face driving under the influence charges are not alcoholics and are also people who would not generally be considered as having an ongoing problem with alcohol.

When asked about the image of the suspect, he said: "It's such poor quality, it doesn't look like anyone I’ve ever seen."

Police have not revealed what led them to search his home but said in a statement: "We are basically here to eliminate him or put him as a higher suspect in our case."

Logan told Inside Edition he is devastated by the discovery of the bodies*on his property.

“That was like being hit with a bolt of lightning. On my property! You just can't put words to it,” he said.

http://www.whas11.com/news/local/in...y-where-ind-teens-bodies-were-found/423802139

That's what he wanted to convey, that Picture won't help you. He's diminishing the value of the best evidence.

I suspect the Police interviewing him would describe his answers as manipulative, too.

JMO.

-

One thing I find interesting about this case is the lack of leaks. Usually with a small town like this, where everyone knows everyone, things leak out. They have done a good job managing the info so far. Not that i wouldn't like more info obviously.

I think it's likely the media knows a lot more but are being asked to keep quiet as to not compromise their investigation.

Early on, I joined a SM group, and there were plenty of leaks. Extended family members getting in fights. Plenty of SS.

Whewwww you guys are FAST! I'm trying my hardest to catch up, but with this thread it seems impossible--- by the time I finish one thread you guys are 2 or 3 threads ahead of me. If this has been answered a thousand times already I apologize and "drinks" are on me...
So in response to these posts: [quote name="SilentRogue" post=13237609]He can voluntary give it. They can also get a warrant for DNA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
IntheDetails

And can't they get it from a discarded coffee cup or water bottle, etc.?

jmo

They have access to RL's ENTIRE property so unless he got rid of every item he owned I can almost guarantee that they have his DNA. His toothbrush is there, his pillows and pillow cases are there, his dishes are there, his razor is there, he may have a comb or hairbrush, his dishes/cups/bottles are there, etc. Not to mention all the touch DNA that he's had to have left all over all of his property living there 53 years and all. With that being said, if its there they have it or they'll find it sooner than later. JMO

I'm off to attempt to catch up (again). Now that spring break is over and kids are going back to school I figure maybe if I don't sleep for the next few days I may be able to catch up with you all ;-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I saw one today in Indianapolis, on I-70.
Good to hear! I live in a suburb outside of Detroit, MI and noticed the last 2 weeks on 3 different expressways I travel the girls haven't been on our digital billboards. My brother just called having our weekly chat and mentioned he hasn't seen anymore either and questioned if they caught the Perp? Maybe LE only have the billboards running in certain places?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

In the wake of Delphi's tragedy, Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said Flora's four sisters have not been forgotten.

But after the bodies of Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, were found Feb. 14 in a remote, wooded area east of Delphi, Carroll County must now find answers to six unsolved deaths*in less than three months.

"It’s a stressful and frustrating time for our agency," he said. "Obviously we don’t get everything resolved in the county, but I still operate off the simple fact that good wins over evil, and that's*where I stand with both cases."

Leazenby also acknowledged that "the resources in both cases are at much different levels.

"I'll be honest, probably part of it is that having multiple federal investigators," he continued. "Any time you throw FBI into the mix, I think that heightens a lot of awareness to a particular investigation."

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/03/18/wake-dephi-tragedy-flora-not-forgotten/99252446/

Omg I hadn't heard of that. Those beautiful girls. ☹️. So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleyrose