IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read all the posts lately, however has anyone spliced the "Down The Hill"s together from BG and RL to check for similarities? The reporter asked him to repeat it in this interview.
https://youtu.be/TT7NoIJr5zE

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

That's not necessarily true, at least according to this.

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/probation-search-conditions.html

"Although officers usually need probable cause before they can search a person or home (they typically need a warrant for the latter), a search condition eliminates this requirement. In some states, an officer must have reasonable suspicion before conducting a probation search, but in others, an officer can conduct one at any time, even without reason to believe that the probationer committed a crime. Some search conditions allow only probation officers to search, while others authorize both probation and police officers to do the same."

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Look at the references to the various search *conditions* on that page.

Also, look at the example given (BBM):

“Example: Shawn is convicted of receiving stolen property. He has been convicted of drug and theft crimes before. The judge sentences him to three years of probation and includes a search condition. The probation officer searches Shawn's home and finds marijuana. The court finds that the search is reasonable, because the search condition was related to Shawn's rehabilitation based on his history of drug and theft crimes. (Allen v. State, 258 Ga. 424 (1988).)”

One thing I find interesting about this case is the lack of leaks. Usually with a small town like this, where everyone knows everyone, things leak out. They have done a good job managing the info so far. Not that i wouldn't like more info obviously.

There were initially several leaks by locals who were privy due to being involved in the search party. That being said, as of late, it's been pretty much kiboshed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500