GUILTY NJ - Brendan Creato, 3, found dead in Cooper River Park, 13 Oct 2015

I still want to keep Brendan's memory alive. Just popping in again for any updates.

I still want to keep Brendan's memory alive. Just popping in again for any updates.

DJ Creato's ex-girlfriend arrested, released in Oklahoma - Key figure in Brendan Creato murder case cited for reckless driving - August 19, 2016

The ex- girl friend of a South Jersey man who remains in jail accused of murdering his toddler son, was arrested in Oklahoma early last week.

According to court documents, shared by Medicine Park Police Chief Tom Adrahtas, at abut 8:15 p.m., on Aug. 12,she was arrested when she was stopped with driving at about 90 m.p.h. on a stretch of State Highway 49, at Madische Road, in Medicine Park, Oklahoma, that was marked for a speed limit of 45 m.p.h.

When an officer of the Medicine Park Police pulled over the blue Jeep Patriot and asked why she was driving at nearly twice the speed limit, she told police, according to court documents, "she was not focused on driving."*

http://www.phillyvoice.com/dj-creatos-ex-girlfriend-arrested-released-oklahoma/

A trial date for the murder case against David “DJ” Creato will be determined Monday by Superior Court Judge John T. Kelly.

The judge had originally listed Monday for the start of the trial against the South Jersey man accused of murdering his three-year-old son, Brendan Creato.

But the judge’s office now says the proceeding
in the Camden County Hall of Justice will instead be a conference to schedule a firm trial date.
http://www.phillyvoice.com/brendan-creato-case-monday-conference-set-firm-trial-date-homicide/

Trial to begin Monday for DJ Creato, charged with murdering son
But further delay is possible say several sources
January 04, 2017 | By Kevin C. Shelly | PhillyVoice Staff

Brendan Creato’s alleged killer – his father, David "DJ" Creato – is scheduled for trial Monday morning in the Camden County courthouse.

But a delay is again possible.

The homicide case originally was listed for trial last October, but then postponed . . .

After reviewing evidence, including a videotape of Creato's questioning by authorities, Camden County Superior Court Judge John T. Kelley determined he would begin the trial in Courtroom 42 on January 9.

While Kelley’s office earlier this week said the case is still listed for Monday, several sources told PhillyVoice further delay is possible.

Typically a case would start with any last-minute motions, then jury selection would begin. . .

I really wish they had enough to get her as an accomplice.

Will the trial be available to watch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, MayMay. :)

From your link:
Creato remains in Camden County jail, unable to post $750,000 bail.

He entered a not guilty plea last February.

The judge said he expects no further delays. He told the lawyers he expects to begin picking a jury on April 11.

David Creato's attorney was on Primetime Justice on HLN tonight.

I found this by court chatter.
Haven't watched yet. It's about bail????
https://youtu.be/txxjV6uIo2I

Eta I clearly need to read and drink more coffee. This is old hahah. I can't delete in Tapatalk though. Sorry peeps!

911 call. Not sure if this was released. I don't remember. [emoji52] sorry pretty sure I heard this. Not sure why court chatter posted just now on YouTube.
https://youtu.be/lupfnC5LiCM

911 call. Not sure if this was released. I don't remember. [emoji52] sorry pretty sure I heard this. Not sure why court chatter posted just now on YouTube.
https://youtu.be/lupfnC5LiCM

i've definitely heard the 911 call before. there's not much news out yet for this trail, just that jury selection was supposed to begin yesterday. does anyone know if that happened yet?

Murder trial jury gets OK to visit spot where toddler found dead
By Rebecca Everett | For NJ.com | on April 12, 2017 at 2:45 PM, updated April 12, 2017 at 3:53 PM

CAMDEN -- Jurors in the upcoming trial for a Haddon Township father accused of killing his 3-year-old son will likely make the trek to the stream in Cooper River Park where the boy was found.

Testimony in the trial of David "DJ" Creato, 23, who has pleaded not guilty to murder, will not start until next week at the earliest.

Camden County Superior Court Judge John T. Kelley said he was "tentatively granting" the prosecution's motion to take jurors to the spot with the goal to show them what a difficult walk it would have been for a toddler to make on his own.

Kelley made the decision at a motion hearing Wednesday. It had been delayed from Monday due to court scheduling conflicts for Richard Fuschino Jr., Creato's attorney. Also due to that setback, jury selection will be put off until Tuesday, Kelley said

(. . . )

okay, it's the mama bear in me, but i could never imagine letting my 3 year old sleep unattended in the living room over night. What if he woke up and started wandering around in the kitchen and getting into things that weren't child proofed, or elsewhere. Or....got out! I would give him my bed and i would sleep on the couch before i would let him sleep on the couch in the living room alone. That is just....odd.

thank you!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back