Identified! NV - Henderson, 'Arroyo Grande', WhtFem UP46, "S" tattoo, Oct'80*GRAPHIC* - Tammy Corrine Terrell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm impressed with Nevada's forensic team. They're right on top of things, from the sounds of it.
Thanks, DaisyChains, for keeping us in the loop. I appreciate that.

:eek:fftopic:

I presume that "any of our Jane Does" would include this one too.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/991ufnv.html
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/391
NV-Apex-WhtFem-UP391-17-18-off-I-15-bound-in-sheet-Jan-79

This was the one Jane Doe who I thought really had a good possibility of being Mary Gregory.

Yes I believe it would be anyone in the Clark County I identified system. I can't confirm that though specifically. Might be worth looking into Carl. But I would think that she looked into the UID you just mentioned.

It is good to know that she tried to compare MFG to the Jane Doe's during that time. Will help us focus focus focus even better :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another suggestion, probably a little to old, and maybe already discussed (couldn't find her on a pending/discussed WS list). Namus does not put Canadian missing persons on the rule out list, as far as I know.

Rouse, EllenMarleen
DistinguishingMarks/Features: Wears prescriptionglasses.

I would have thought that someone who habitually wore glasses of any sort would have the tell-tale impression either side of their upper nose which should still be visible in that person when dead. I don't see such impressions on AGJD.

The alternative is that she had worn glasses some time previously but switched to contacts, but that doesn't seem so likely for someone who was very mobile because of the risks of losing a lens, needing to observe scrupulous hygiene etc. It's not impossible, though, considering that there were 4+ years between Ellen going missing and AGJD being found.

Any news on this? I had Tiffany the lead coroner investigator look into a possible match to an MP missing from Canada in relation to AGJD. She got back to me within a week or two as to whether or not it was a match and even made sure that my MP from Canada's info was put on file for other possible UIDs (as the missing person from Canada I sent in was last seen in NV).

Send this one in please! Direct to the Clark County Coroner's office Attn. Tiffany Brown Lead Coroner Investigator. I believe this is a SUPERIOR find to any I have seen before.

Dear Tiffany Brown reacted...here is her mail

Thank you for the email. We will be looking into your email and workingto rule out Ellen. We will be back in contact with you should we needadditional information or should we get a match. Thank you for the email.Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions or any additionalpossible matches.

Respectfully,

Tiffany Brown

Hoping AGJD is identified or MP is save.....

Dear Tiffany Brown reacted...here is her mail

Thank you for the email. We will be looking into your email and workingto rule out Ellen. We will be back in contact with you should we needadditional information or should we get a match. Thank you for the email.Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions or any additionalpossible matches.

Respectfully,

Tiffany Brown

Hoping AGJD is identified or MP is save.....

Why is the isotopes taking so long...to share with he public?

Depending on the lab's case load and the kind and quality of the samples, the testing can take months, and then more months to review the results and follow up on leads

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Well snap sure hope they speed it up, feel like a kid in a car on a very long trip "are we there yet"... "Are we there yet" ....[emoji66]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well snap sure hope they speed it up, feel like a kid in a car on a very long trip "are we there yet"... "Are we there yet" ....[emoji66]

Me, too! I'm anxious for this and whatever the tip was out of NE for MVJD, too.

What is NE? sorry, I'm not familiar with this abbreviations... like Nola :blushing:

What is NE? sorry, I'm not familiar with this abbreviations... like Nola :blushing:

i was thinking its a typo and was suppose to be NW for nowhere. some of the abbreviations have me stumped too.

Yes...hahaha I know now what Nola means...folieadeuxnola told me...but NE...have to google, still not sure...blonddddd ;)

NE? North East, Nebraska, New England....

Figured it out:
New England tip for Mount Vernon NY Jane Doe

What a wonderful thing that would be...would make my day....MVJD being identified.... Now for Arroyo Grande Jane Doe I wish soooo much the same.

Have not heard any updated on the status of the testing. Someone on here was going to call cannot recall whom thou

Bumping for AGJD. Still haven't seen any updates on her isotopes. Hopefully soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627