Casey Hits Up Happy Hour

The boycott page claims that she was "hitting up happy hour" with an NBC producer named Don Wood. Apparently she's been buttering him up. The baby she's holding is supposed to be his grandson and the pictures were taken back in February. Allegedly he's trying to get her a big bucks interview. She's just waiting for Kronk's case to be closed. She "can't commit to an interview right now due to legal troubles."

They think that the lack of activity regarding Kronk's court case may mean that they are in the process of coming to a settlement.

They also mentioned, like I suspected, that Casey is living off the money she makes from selling posed photos to sites like TMZ AND that she sold the pictures with Don Wood's grandson to TMZ.

I'm getting really angry at her jury again. It wasn't that hard to figure out her entire stupid story was a BIG FAT LIE. It was her third story and it was just as ridiculous as the first two. They saw the jailhouse videos. All they had to do was use their common sense.

What the heck were these people afraid of?

Was it that hard to convict this obviously guilty person who dumped her baby in the woods in garbage bags and then abandoned her decomp reeking car at Amscot until it got towed of aggravated manslaughter? Negligence? The evidence clearly indicates that she was the one who disposed of Caylee's body.

But no, these upstanding citizens decided that a bunch of suspicious coincidences that all pointed to her keeping her dead baby in the trunk of her car meant nothing.

Coincidence 1) Her car smelled, her parents said it smelled, the police said it smelled, the guy at the tow yard said it smelled like death, Casey herself texted that it smelled and blamed it on something being dead. Caylee, who disappeared right around the same time was later found to be deceased.
2) Two different cadaver dogs hit on her stinky trunk.
3) A hair with a death band consistent with her daughter's hair was found in her trunk. Her daughter was later discovered to be, in fact, dead.
4) She behaved very suspiciously with her suspicious smelling car by sneaking home when her parents weren't there and backing it nose out into the garage. She then went next door and asked to borrow a shovel.
5) The bag of trash in the trunk of her car was recovered and did not smell like death. The dumpster did not smell like death. FUNNY how that bag of trash began magically smelling so very potently ONLY in the confines of her trunk, right around the time Caylee disappeared and was later found dead.
6) No one saw her father driving her car around that time. Plenty of people saw her driving her car. She acknowledged the smell in her car.

Any normal person would say "hey, these incriminating coincidences are really piling up." But nope, they threw common sense to the wind because, despite all the evidence to the contrary, they wanted to believe in their tiny biased minds that she was somehow a good person. George made a better villain.

I really hate that jury to this day and Casey needs to go away. I hope she does that interview and angers some total nutcase who decides to take matters into his own hands.

Don't get too worked up over what Casey is doing. She will answer for Caylee's murder one day, where it really counts.

BBM. She probably is reminded of what she did to Caylee, but I doubt she cares.

I remember reading somewhere about a year ago that some random woman walked up to her and gave her a piece of her mind and Casey just smiled.

Remember back in the jail, the other inmates said they would yell out "where's Caylee?" when she was leaving the jail to go to her court appearances and they said she just smiled and giggled?

Another thing she has in common with eraser killers. A book I read said that it's common for them to exhibit bizarre behavior regarding the deaths of their victims.

Fca cares.... She may not care that Caylee is deceased, but she cares about all matters related to herself.... I, I, I, I, I, me, me, me, me....

All jmo.

I'm not surprised that she is happy. She got EXACTLY what she wanted. A care free life. Caylee meant absolutely NOTHING to her.

ETA to abide by Beach's rule. :blushing:

She didn't, though. I don't think her life is at all care-free. She certainly isn't living the life she thought she would be when she killed her daughter.

***snipped by me***

I'm getting really angry at her jury again. It wasn't that hard to figure out her entire stupid story was a BIG FAT LIE. It was her third story and it was just as ridiculous as the first two. They saw the jailhouse videos. All they had to do was use their common sense.

What the heck were these people afraid of?

***snipped by me***

BBM

(1) Missing a nonrefundable cruise...
(2) Judging others, that was for God...
(3) Many admitted to being against the death penalty during jury selection...
(4) They were afraid to convict her if there was even the slightest doubt (even if there was no evidence of it)...
(5) Jennifer Ford feared if they convicted her (of anything) she could get the death penalty...and she "couldn't live with that."
(6) They wouldn't get home in time for the 4th of July festivities (if she was convicted they would've had to stay sequestered over the holidays)...
(7) Bossy leaders. The hold out juror admitted to giving in to pressure put on him by the leaders of the group, he just gave up, even though he thought she was guilty (instead of hanging the jury)...

All jmo.

True Crime Garage did a 4 part podcast on her last week and this week. They said she's engaged and pregnant. They had to have been kidding, right?

True Crime Garage did a 4 part podcast on her last week and this week. They said she's engaged and pregnant. They had to have been kidding, right?

Claims that fca is pregnant is not uncommon... Usually it comes from tabloid sites (or non-msm), because it's sensational and it brings in listeners, readers, etc. Unless you hear it from the msm I wouldn't give it much thought... And we can only pray we never hear that from them, the thought of that girl having another child is terrifying... Caylee was such a gift, fca never deserved her...

All jmo.

I think if Casey was engaged, we would have already seen posed photos of her getting proposed to.

As for her being pregnant, someone starts that rumor every couple of years. Also in the interview we know for sure that she did, she said she was against having another child because she felt the world was so horrible or something.

Not that that means anything since she lies as much as she breathes, but I don't think that she's pregnant. I doubt she wants another child around to steal her thunder, especially when she seems to be trying to cash in on her infamy.

IMO, when the engagement and pregnancy rumors start, FCA's pictures show up and it comes out usually the pictures are staged by her...which she probably gets cash for. She is testing the waters to see if the public "likes" her yet...all this may indicate who starts the rumors. Remember JMOO

I just really really hope she is not having a baby....:no:

Right now she is just a pathetic annoyance. I see her and wince...But if she became a 'Mommy' again....UUGGHHHH....how could we allow her to have a baby in her clutches, knowing what we all know....

What does FCA mean? Sorry, I wasn't on this board when the whole trial was going on so I'm sure I missed it's being created. Although I followed the case in it's entirety and wanted to vomit when the jury's decision was read...Thanks in advance!

What does FCA mean? Sorry, I wasn't on this board when the whole trial was going on so I'm sure I missed it's being created. Although I followed the case in it's entirety and wanted to vomit when the jury's decision was read...Thanks in advance!

Felon Casey Anthony---our lil nickname

The only job in Florida she might be able to get is in the service industry. There is always a need for landscapers and Wal-Mart greeters.

To be clear, not everyone in Florida has that sort of lifestyle.

It is true that career partygoers exist in the bigger cities and Sarasota is no exception.

But there are some of us who do have real jobs, don't have partygoing careers, do volunteer work, are sober, pay taxes, vote, and have some real interests (such as WS).

Nothing like being a fish out of water (pun intended).

See she's still tieing her t-shirt like she did when she was wearing the missing Caylee t-shirts. It still astounds me that she's free.

See she's still tieing her t-shirt like she did when she was wearing the missing Caylee t-shirts. It still astounds me that she's free.

That girl is something else, isn't she? She will never understand why the world reacted with such shock and horror at her behavior, while out on bond she was prancing around, happy go lucky in a missing Caylee t-shirt rolled up and knotted, make up and hair done, tight jeans, big snazzy sunglasses, etc... She didn't understand that it wasn't the time or place to make a fashion statement or worry about how many media trucks were camped outside her (parents) house... She's incapable of feeling like the rest of us, so she doesn't get it, she doesn't understand that most mothers, in her circmstances, would come out looking like pure he!!, exhausted, consumed with fear, desperate to get their child back (at the time it was a "kidnapping"), etc... Her behavior is/was just maddening...she doesn't know how to be normal...

All jmo.

That girl is something else, isn't she? She will never understand why the world reacted with such shock and horror at her behavior, while out on bond she was prancing around, happy go lucky in a missing Caylee t-shirt rolled up and knotted, make up and hair done, tight jeans, big snazzy sunglasses, etc... She didn't understand that it wasn't the time or place to make a fashion statement or worry about how many media trucks were camped outside her (parents) house... She's incapable of feeling like the rest of us, so she doesn't get it, she doesn't understand that most mothers, in her circmstances, would come out looking like pure he!!, exhausted, consumed with fear, desperate to get their child back (at the time it was a "kidnapping"), etc... Her behavior is/was just maddening...she doesn't know how to be normal...

All jmo.

And remember the beads!! I can't even imagine her thought process. She's a true sociopath. At least Caylee escaped more torture by being raised by her.

I don't remember the beads. Would you please refresh my memory?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

I just really really hope she is not having a baby....:no:

Right now she is just a pathetic annoyance. I see her and wince...But if she became a 'Mommy' again....UUGGHHHH....how could we allow her to have a baby in her clutches, knowing what we all know....

Hopefully the state would immediately remove her child. CPS did find she was guilty of neglect, IIRC.

Hopefully the state would immediately remove her child. CPS did find she was guilty of neglect, IIRC.

Yup.
The Florida Department of Children and Families concluded FCA is the caregiver responsible for the death of Caylee.
http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/11/florida.casey.anthony/

".. the state agency found that Anthony "is the caregiver responsible for the verified maltreatments of death, threatened harm and failure to protect" in her daughter's death."
The report said: "The Department of Children and Families concludes that the actions or the lack of actions by the alleged perpetrator ultimately resulted or contributed in the death of the child."
The state report found that Anthony's "failure to act" in the 31 days between the time the girl was last seen and when police were alerted about the case "delayed and interfered with a law enforcement investigation and best efforts to safely recover the child."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back