Found Deceased IN - Paul Kelly, 43, Noblesville, 2 May 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Paul Kelly’s vehicle was last seen in the area of State Road 37 and Pleasant Street around 2 p.m. Tuesday, May 2.

According to Kelly’s sister, Jennifer Sheese, his truck was found unlocked at the Hamilton County Fair Grounds but he was not located.

She describes him as 6’2″, 190 pounds with a small mole on the center of the back of his neck.

http://fox59.com/2017/05/05/noblesville-police-searching-for-missing-man/

I didn't have an age for Paul until I saw the missing pieces flyer.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1674645129508325&substory_index=0&id=1525175764455263
b117c33bbb4e7d350ed93b070704fd42.jpg

Hmmm, according to the flyer, he was last seen in the area of the 4H Fairgrounds. What would he have been doing there to begin with?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

This is concerning as we have had massive flooding here. Many roads closed in Hamilton County as well as a recent travel advisory.

Do you know something? History of that area or events going on.
I havent seen any new updates YET today. Still searching...

ETA Paul's facebook
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000909589390
Wow. Reading Paul's FB doesn't sound...uplifting? Poor man is struggling. It almost seems like he may have been planning a walk away. If so, I hope it's a short one and he returns to those who love him.

Sounds like he was definitely going through something, Mid-life crisis? Mental breakdown?
It appears he we doing a lot of reflecting, maybe having the questions we all go through at different points in our lives like- what
Is my purpose in life? Where do I want to be career wise?

Heck, after all these years, I still ask"What do I want to be when I grow up" ?? LOL

Hoping he is just off alone doing some reflecting on life but not knowing what was going on at home (marital issues? ) I do pray for his safety.

Wow. Reading Paul's FB doesn't sound...uplifting? Poor man is struggling. It almost seems like he may have been planning a walk away. If so, I hope it's a short one and he returns to those who love him.

Yep, just found today. Lots of posts the day he went missing and possibly not a lot of sleep.
Still hoping he just needed some time away.

Sounds like he was definitely going through something, Mid-life crisis? Mental breakdown?
It appears he we doing a lot of reflecting, maybe having the questions we all go through at different points in our lives like- what
Is my purpose in life? Where do I want to be career wise?

Heck, after all these years, I still ask"What do I want to be when I grow up" ?? LOL

Hoping he is just off alone doing some reflecting on life but not knowing what was going on at home (marital issues? ) I do pray for his safety.

Me too! Lol

: ( hope not. ...but still someone's loved one.

Just saw the story was updated. Victim has been identified, and it's not Paul. Still sad, of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living in Noblesville, I went by the Hamilton County fairgrounds today while running errands. I noticed the Burton Bros. carnival is going on at the fairgrounds. There is a Super 8 hotel, and Walmart next to it. Several RV and travel trailers on the property, presumably where the carnival workers reside. I checked the fairgrounds calendar and the carnival was going on May 2 when PK was last seen. Noblesville is a very low crime area. I am assuming PK might have wanted to disappear. JMO of course but hopefully the RV owners have been interviewed as have the Super 8 rooms been searched. Kinda seedy there.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Living in Noblesville, I went by the Hamilton County fairgrounds today while running errands. I noticed the Burton Bros. carnival is going on at the fairgrounds. There is a Super 8 hotel, and Walmart next to it. Several RV and travel trailers on the property, presumably where the carnival workers reside. I checked the fairgrounds calendar and the carnival was going on May 2 when PK was last seen. Noblesville is a very low crime area. I am assuming PK might have wanted to disappear. JMO of course but hopefully the RV owners have been interviewed as have the Super 8 rooms been searched. Kinda seedy there.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
.. I guess his truck was removed from where it was found?

Praying for Paul Kelly & family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Semi-local, grew up in Indy but glad to live in rural Indiana now. My guess is Paul is voluntarily missing but my fear is self harm. I really hope he is located safe !

Semi-local, grew up in Indy but glad to live in rural Indiana now. My guess is Paul is voluntarily missing but my fear is self harm. I really hope he is located safe !
I am thinking the same but why the fairgrounds? Wouldn't they have found a body by now? If he walked somewhere, it couldn't have been far. Perhaps he was there to meet someone?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back