Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So officially, it has not yet been determined if the body they found was female correct?

ML, 37, is trying to become a rap artist and has filmed a few videos and interviews. The camera is not unfamiliar to him.

I worked in TV news for a decade and in my own observations, the location/situation dictates one's comfort level in front of the cameras. Having a reporter standing in front of you in a dead quiet kitchen discussing a missing girl would create a different mindset than promoting rap stuff in a club, for example. The stakes are much different. My best friend is a very well-known reporter and yet even he will show some slight anxiety (or even a lot!) if he has to choose his words carefully in a live-to-air situation. Based on my professional experience, I don't like to indict people based on how they come across on camera.

ML, 37, is trying to become a rap artist and has filmed a few videos and interviews. The camera is not unfamiliar to him.
I'm on the fence about his involvement, but being on camera for his music and being on camera to talk about a missing woman last seen with him are two very different things.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I worked in TV news for a decade and in my own observations, the location/situation dictates one's comfort level in front of the cameras. Having a reporter standing in front of you in a dead quiet kitchen discussing a missing girl would create a different mindset than promoting rap stuff in a club, for example. The stakes are much different. My best friend is a very well-known reporter and yet even he will show some slight anxiety (or even a lot!) if he has to choose his words carefully in a live-to-air situation. Based on my professional experience, I don't like to indict people based on how they come across on camera.

A reporter not completely familiar with a story I believe could show anxiety or nerves or choosing their words carefully, but a guy who is in the limelight often and is now finally getting to tell his side of the story , supposedly telling the truth and clearing the air should be direct and very matter of fact not scared and nervous acting...just my opinion of course.

A reporter not completely familiar with a story I believe could show anxiety or nerves or choosing their words carefully, but a guy who is in the limelight often and is now finally getting to tell his side of the story , supposedly telling the truth and clearing the air should be direct and very matter of fact not scared and nervous acting...just my opinion of course.

PLUS he was in his own home, how do you get anymore comfortable than that....

I want to address this age thing yet again.

There is nothing strange about it IMO. I have plenty of younger girls who are friends. Hell I even have a good friends BF's younger brother who is 19 that will come around and hangout and BBQ. We refer to them as old souls. I'm 37 and I can tell you after my divorce and my hobby I have people who come to my house of different ages. Some of you seem to think this is sinister and it's not. They became Snapchat friends, hell I have 500 Snapchat friends! They follow because of the content I post. They could've struck up a convo, or bonded over something they both like. Maybe she felt comfortable talking to him as he does seem like a likable guy who is proud of what he does. I still feel like he's an innocent victim in this whole thing.

Look, I know people want to blame someone as they feel I would make sense in their own mind, but that's not always the right approach. He's not a POI or a suspect, and what we know he's been cooperative with LEO. IMO that is telling! Look at Williams case! His nephew isn't talking to anyone, and here this guy has gone out of his way. <modsnip> Until we hear LEO come out and say THIS guy played a role he is innocent in my mind. BTW on a side note his song isn't half bad if you're into that music. I find it hard to believe with a pending number 1 hit he would do something that stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is nothing strange about it IMO. I have plenty of younger girls who are friends. Hell I even have a good friends BF's younger brother who is 19 that will come around and hangout and BBQ. We refer to them as old souls. I'm 37 and I can tell you after my divorce and my hobby I have people who come to my house of different ages. Some of you seem to think this is sinister and it's not. They became Snapchat friends, hell I have 500 Snapchat friends! They follow because of the content I post. They could've struck up a convo, or bonded over something they both like. Maybe she felt comfortable talking to him as he does seem like a likable guy who is proud of what he does. I still feel like he's an innocent victim in this whole thing.

Look, I know people want to blame someone as they feel I would make sense in their own mind, but that's not always the right approach. He's not a POI or a suspect, and what we know he's been cooperative with LEO. IMO that is telling! Look at Williams case! His nephew isn't talking to anyone, and here this guy has gone out of his way. <modsnip> Until we hear LEO come out and say THIS guy played a role he is innocent in my mind. BTW on a side note his song isn't half bad if you're into that music. I find it hard to believe with a pending number 1 hit he would do something that stupid.

Thank you for this. I hesitate to assume that just because he's 37 and she's 20 that the relationship is automatically creepy. It may not be typical to many people, but it certainly doesn't imply guilt in any way either. I am 36 (female) and while I don't have friends who are as young as 20, I do have male and female friends of all ages. My instinct says he didn't have anything to do with her disappearance, but of course this is all MOO.

<modsnip> He was the last person seen with a missing person. Aly was at his house the night of her disappearance. Yes he may have NOTHNG to do with it, but he will always be of interest in this case. That's a given.

<modsnip> He was the last person seen with a missing person. Aly was at his house the night of her disappearance. Yes he may have NOTHNG to do with it, but he will always be of interest in this case. That's a given.

Yep exactly...and just because he says he's cooperating doesn't make it true and just because LE hasn't announced evidence against him doesn't mean it doesn't exist....... I hope he's innocent for his childrens sake, I can't imagine how difficult their lives would be after something like this.

Yep, 1 little interview means nothing. I'm sure the feds and local police are all over him which is good. As for him being a rapper or musician or whatever, any exposure, regardless of the circumstances will be welcomed. I hope too he is innocent, I hope the body that was found is not Aly. I wonder why so many missing persons seem to have a concentration in that area.

Look, I know people want to blame someone as they feel I would make sense in their own mind, but that's not always the right approach. He's not a POI or a suspect, and what we know he's been cooperative with LEO. IMO that is telling! Look at Williams case! His nephew isn't talking to anyone, and here this guy has gone out of his way. <modsnip>. Until we hear LEO come out and say THIS guy played a role he is innocent in my mind. BTW on a side note his song isn't half bad if you're into that music. I find it hard to believe with a pending number 1 hit he would do something that stupid.

My thoughts on the "age" difference, her hanging out at his house, etc... While it may not be "strange" that she was at his house - what I do find very strange is that a young woman of 20 years old - who clearly has lots of friends (both male and female), family (female cousins and aunts), co-workers, school friends, etc. would seek "advice" on a "crush" that she has from a 37 year old man that - he claims (from his interview) was someone he (ML) didn't really know (Aly). This sets my "hinky" meter off. This is, of course, my opinion.

how was she still in that area of the river. if it is her? wasn't it really high and strong from all the rain in recent months?

Hi - here is the video/slideshow her family has posted to the "Find Aly Yeoman" Facebook page - and also to You Tube. For me...the music speaks volumes...heartbroken.
[video=youtube;a8j-octCjT8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8j-octCjT8&feature=share[/video]

If this body in the river turns out to be her, who here thinks it was an accident ... and who here thinks foul play?

<modsnip> The interview is all about him to the point of being a bizarre 34 minutes of arrogance standing in his kitchen that he wants everyone to know is newly remodeled.

I believe that's the first we heard about the position of the body when they found it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member