Found Alive MA - Girl, 6, Easton, 26 May 2017 *Arrest*

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
missing212.jpg

According to the department, the girl was last seen wearing a white jacket with fur and pink pants. She went missing in the area of East Main Street near the Easton line.
The girl's name has not been released.
She was possibly seen on Route 123 in Easton, Massachusetts, pulling a small suitcase. She was later spotted in the area of Shaws supermarket on Depot Street in Easton.
http://www.necn.com/news/new-englan...ng-for-Missing-7-Year-Old-Girl-424625154.html

Such a cutie. I wish they'd give more info!

Poor little thing. I am glad she was found! It sounds like she was running away. :( Baby boy threatened to run away once and I asked him to please wait until I was done with whatever it was I was doing so that I would have time to pack to go with him because I would miss him too much to let him go without me . He looked at me and went off to play, never threatening to do it again.

This article says she was found in car with strange man. That doesn't sound like she was running away.
NORTON, Mass. —
A 6-year-old girl who was reported missing on Friday has been found with a man she did not know, according to Norton police.

Oh no! I hope it is a good Samaritan and not a creeper! I assumed because of the suitcase she had runaway. :(

This is around my area. I got a news alert on my phone and within a half hour my husband and I were in the car looking for her. We spent 2 hours driving down streets/neighborhoods/ looking behind churches/ etc. We were getting ready to turn down another street when more police cars came and stopped traffic. The live news report said she had "run away" but was seen by 2 different witnesses, before the alert went out, talking to a male in a car. She did not know the man, who has a criminal record, and he kept her in his car for hours. A cop noticed the car they had reports of seeing her talking to and pulled it over. She was in the passengers seat. She was returned home about an hour after being found!! [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is around my area. I got a news alert on my phone and within a half hour my husband and I were in the car looking for her. We spent 2 hours driving down streets/neighborhoods/ looking behind churches/ etc. We were getting ready to turn down another street when more police cars came and stopped traffic. The live news report said she had "run away" but was seen by 2 different witnesses, before the alert went out, talking to a male in a car. She did not know the man, who has a criminal record, and he kept her in his car for hours. A cop noticed the car they had reports of seeing her talking to and pulled it over. She was in the passengers seat. She was returned home about an hour after being found!! [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Thank you for going out to help look for her! I really hope this man did not have time to harm her.

Awww thank you perfectingpink! It was my first time ever looking for a missing child/person and WOW is it emotional!!! Here is the latest update.

Police: 6-year-old girl found safe in unfamiliar man's car
http://www.fox25boston.com/news/6-year-old-girl-missing-in-norton/526913063

It has updated again:

BREAKING UPDATE: Police have charged 32-year-old Avery Howard of Brockton with kidnapping in connection with the disappearance of a 6-year-old girl who was later found in the back seat of his car.

The girl was found unharmed and uninjured.

Howard also faces assault and battery charges.

It has updated again:

Wow! Glad she was found so quickly. The outcome could've been so much worse. I hope he didn't touch her, harm her in any way. I guess the unharmed part probably means just that.

http://www.wcvb.com/article/norton-...ing-girl-7-last-seen-pulling-suitcase/9937915

Same info But "The girl apparently left home on her own after a disagreement with her parents just before noon Friday, and was seen walking in the area of East Main Street, near the Easton line. She had a small bag with her, police said."

Arrest: http://www.wcvb.com/article/norton-...ing-girl-7-last-seen-pulling-suitcase/9937915

Police have charged a 32-year-old Brockton man with kidnapping and assault and battery of a 6-year-old girl who was reported missing on Friday but found several hours later.

Avery Howard was placed under arrest Friday night after being questioned by police.

The 6-year-old girl who was reported missing on Friday, was found with the man she did not know, according to Norton police.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back