2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: ***ARREST*** GJ charged with Murder in the 1st Degree #2

Thank you for posting it. Here is the NBC2 version with additional tidbits:

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/35455191/texts-reveal-husbands-days-following-teresa-sievers-murder

Are we able to get the additional texts for WS? Mark did not have to end it this way, jmo. If he expected full custody then in his dream world he would expect alimony and child support. Where I am located, the judge would have given joint custody 50-50. Enlighten me with Florida divorce/custody laws please.

I am not going to publish the link because it has full names listed on it but ppl can view it on the court website. Its the latest discovery document to be up loaded on 5/17/ Basically, the whole neighborhood on Jarvis Road has been called as a witness. The restaurant in MO is also listed on it. (Nicolettis's)

Thanks for keeping up with the new discovery releases!

Discovery is starting to roll out now and I suspect it will continue since the discovery process is finally picking up speed. (Depos being scheduled, etc...) We will be re-opening the Discovery Doc donation accounts. I will be in touch with the SAO office to find out exactly what is being released and get prices for the pages we will want.

Happy to see this case moving along now! I :heartbeat: this case and the poster dynamic in here. I've missed the daily interaction with all y'all. :heartluv:

....but :shush: don't tell! lol Can't help it - this truly is my zen forum. I appreciate and respect the civility. Everyone works together in here. It is SO refreshing.

Thanks for keeping up with the new discovery releases!

Discovery is starting to roll out now and I suspect it will continue since the discovery process is finally picking up speed. (Depos being scheduled, etc...) We will be re-opening the Discovery Doc donation accounts. I will be in touch with the SAO office to find out exactly what is being released and get prices for the pages we will want.

Happy to see this case moving along now! I :heartbeat: this case and the poster dynamic in here. I've missed the daily interaction with all y'all. :heartluv:

....but :shush: don't tell! lol Can't help it - this truly is my zen forum. I appreciate and respect the civility. Everyone works together in here. It is SO refreshing.

We appreciate YOU Beach! Oh so much!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you for the link WONDERMORE.....Ugh, awfully painful reading. Definitely a marriage/relationship that was broken. It is one thing to think your spouse is "unappealing or unattractive" (I am not immune from understanding that issue..) And the issue was not "physical aesthetics".... the problem was frustration, financial pressure, disappointment in a man not producing income, chronic disorganization, perceived non-starter/laziness etc. On the other hand, Mark Sievers (admittedly immature) attitude was, if his wife would just have sex with him more often...everything would be just "hunky dorey." Even as he entertained the end of their relationship, he still couldn't stand the rejection AND GRASPING FOR SOMETHING THAT COULD HURT HER BACK..."She can have visitation, and I'LL HAVE CUSTODY!"
Breakups are tough and agonizing..... we have the civil process of divorce...not murder..

Thanks a million for the info on the "scheduled depositions"..... Frankly I thought it "curiosly odd" that each
depo is scheduled 15 minutes apart. I guess it makes for "good show" that OVER 45 people will be deposed by MS's attorneys. But it just seems so odd that each "carries the equal measure of exactly 15 minutes."??? I guess they won't be getting into any deep questioning at first. And of course since I-Question
so many things....is it odd that all of the people being deposed are scheduled by their names in ALPHABETICAL ORDER??
Hmmmm, is that how depositions are conducted.....alphabetical order??? Is that the way defense attys
work, instead of questioning in order of relevance? What if the interviews need to go longer than 15 minutes?
16 Depos from 1PM to 4:45PM on 21st.
16 Depos from 1PM to 4:45PM on 22nd.
16 Depos from 1PM to 4:45PM on 27th.
Are the defense attys/priv investigators and prosecution attys/investigators all in the same room when the depos are conducted?? Are witnesses/individuals being deposed allowed to bring their own counsel?? (Not using any names, but I think some of the persons might be purposefully embarrassed.)

Thanks a million for the info on the "scheduled depositions"..... Frankly I thought it "curiosly odd" that each
depo is scheduled 15 minutes apart. I guess it makes for "good show" that OVER 45 people will be deposed by MS's attorneys. But it just seems so odd that each "carries the equal measure of exactly 15 minutes."??? I guess they won't be getting into any deep questioning at first. And of course since I-Question
so many things....is it odd that all of the people being deposed are scheduled by their names in ALPHABETICAL ORDER??
Hmmmm, is that how depositions are conducted.....alphabetical order??? Is that the way defense attys
work, instead of questioning in order of relevance? What if the interviews need to go longer than 15 minutes?
Are the defense attys/priv investigators and prosecution attys/investigators all in the same room when the depos are conducted?? Are witnesses/individuals being deposed allowed to bring their own counsel?? (Not using any names, but I think some of the persons might be purposefully embarrassed.)
You've raised some very good points. What's the point to question so many for so little time. Character references?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

You've raised some very good points. What's the point to question so many for so little time. Character references?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Hiya Debgarcia! Dhaang girl, you and I are sharing the same West Coast Mind Meld, lol.
But you are much better at getting to the point (in fewer words), 16 depos in 4 hours....ambitious by any standards. Look forward to the reasons.....good night.

It's quite obvious that Mark Sievers is nothing but a SNAKE, trying to slither his way out any way he can. Look at the tactics he went through to have his wife murdered, we shouldnt expect anything less by the way he's having his attorneys conduct the "SHOW". The alphabetical order thing was most likely something the devil asked to be done, just think how he kept daily, hourly logs, he thinks he has to have everything in "perfect" order. And anyone that had any thing to do with him on a sexual level, should be embarrased and exposed , My opinion.

I kind of go back and forth regarding the other ppl being exposed. For all we know Mark could have told the other women he was single. They will need counselling as well after Mark is locked up for good! I do not like cheating, but not my circus or monkeys to get involved in other ppl's business.

I kind of go back and forth regarding the other ppl being exposed. For all we know Mark could have told the other women he was single. They will need counselling as well after Mark is locked up for good! I do not like cheating, but not my circus or monkeys to get involved in other ppl's business.
I get your point....no one wants to be publicly embarrassed by questions if they had an intimate relationship with a man accused of murder. But, I can never forget how the information Amber Frey provided investigators was invaluable insight into the motives of Scott Petersen. For all we know, MS might have told his paramours he was a widow, going through a divorce or separated from his spouse, too! The info (no matter how uncomfortable) could provide info on his frame of mind or possible motives. Just like all the information/evidence, I will look at how it will be presented by the prosecution and not use it as venue to condemn the individuals.
...the information, no matter how salacious (or not) will be important to this case. So, bring it on.

Its so neat to read others thoughts on this case. I am struck remembering the Peterson case and the girlfriend coming forward exposing his lies.
It is going to be very interesting as this unfolds to see what comes out with MS.

Its so neat to read others thoughts on this case. I am struck remembering the Peterson case and the girlfriend coming forward exposing his lies.
It is going to be very interesting as this unfolds to see what comes out with MS.

I should add by saying I am sure most of the women knew he was married but I do not think they knew the extent of the problems in the home and the history. I think Mark was deceptive with everyone he met in life and we all have proof of that. They all were just in it for something they missed in their relationships with whoever. The woman who had play dates in Orlando I have no remorse for. Both parties brought children to an event and that was wrong!

The court website has more witness lists out in different categories according to who will be called in for witnesses. I am not going to put the document on my post because many have addresses listed such as TS's family. CK, EM and KM are on it. We will all remember EM when he referred to CWW not having a bucket to use...LOL

The court website has more witness lists out in different categories according to who will be called in for witnesses. I am not going to put the document on my post because many have addresses listed such as TS's family. CK, EM and KM are on it. We will all remember EM when he referred to CWW not having a bucket to use...LOL
OREGONMAMA, Oh Mama!!! Can you post a link google docs (or goodle docs, lol.) Feeling a little giddy today
thinking about the last group of 48 posted depositions at a pace of 4 per hour!! **NIN** is phenomenal at linking all the info in a way that is easy for me to access,. which I soooo appreciate.
And most importantly, will the ACTUAL DEPOSITIONS BE AVAILABLE FOR THE PUBLIC TO READ??? I am still getting used to the Florida sunshine laws and the disclosure of so much information on criminal cases...much better to know than to guess.
I realize conversations between attorney and client are confidential, but M & F....(soon to be M&M?) can not possibly be the attorneys for all of the 48 people on the first list...can one assume none of the info is privileged? Is this a "power play" by MS....demanding out-of-state witnesses be brought to Florida for depo's? I only use the words "power play" because of CWW (a man who had just agreed to a 25 year sentence for second degree murder) being called into the custody hearing to say MS was a "super dad". (In my mind "Super Cad") And to this day, can not see how that would benefit MS in the least....so it had to be some form of manipulation/intimidation/control. (Feel sorry for me brother...how can you do this to me??)
I think I better see if there is a thread on CWW's plea deal to research....and are those terms also available for perusal by the public. Thank you in advance....IQuestion-a-lot.

Hi everyone!

Beach said she will upload the latest document to google drive next week. In the meantime, you can easily view it yourself via the court's website.

1. Go to https://matrix.leeclerk.org

2. Enter case number 15-CF-000673-B

3. Check the box "I'm not a robot" and follow the directive.

4. Click "search"

5. Click on the hyperlinked case number

6. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the docket events to view the most recent entries.

7. Find the 22 page motion dated 06/06/2017 and click on the green doc. A new tab will open with the doc.

Hope this helps!

Friendly reminder: please do not sleuth anyone on the witness list. Thanks :)

Hi everyone!

Beach said she will upload the latest document to google drive next week. In the meantime, you can easily view it yourself via the court's website.

1. Go to https://matrix.leeclerk.org

2. Enter case number 15-CF-000673-B

3. Check the box "I'm not a robot" and follow the directive.

4. Click "search"

5. Click on the hyperlinked case number

6. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the docket events to view the most recent entries.

7. Find the 22 page motion dated 06/06/2017 and click on the green doc. A new tab will open with the doc.

Hope this helps!

Friendly reminder: please do not sleuth anyone on the witness list. Thanks :)

Here are two google links with the docs in question:

1. Motion filed Strike Notice of taking Depo and to Quash Subpoena 06/06/2017
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwUkRuRTQycTE1M1k/view?usp=sharing

2. Motion filed for Protective Order 06/06/2017
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwU0I1Y2Y0b0NvWHc/view?usp=sharing

-Nin

I guess this means something's were cancelled by the state...but what and why.

Thanks NIN
Hiya MsJosie! Yes, many things were "cancelled". Witnesses were categorized as "A" (important witnesses who will probably be called to testify in a trial) and they should have been categorized as "C" (people with info, but not necessary to testify on witness stand). The link to this story will explain in detail.
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/35631627/state-admits-mistake-in-sievers-court-case
..."The witnesses should have actually been listed as Category C. That would mean the witnesses couldn't be called in to testify nor could the defense subpoena them for questioning in the pre-trial.

The 47 planned depositions were scheduled by attorneys from Faga Law representing Mark Sievers, and within a day, the State Attorney's Office noticed their mistake on the witness list."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back