ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This baby will never be found. His parents know where they buried him and they will never tell.

JMHO
I agree. The parents said they stopped in the general store on the way to the campground. They said Deorr ran around the store playing with the employees. NOT ONE EMPLOYEE REMEMBERS THAT OCCURING AT ALL. This is very telling.

No news on the supposed searches? I wonder what's going on. :sigh:

I'm local but don't watch news but my coworkers usually update me whenever they hear news and nothing for weeks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

I do watch local news and haven't heard anything on Boise stations. Isn't that area under a flood watch? We have so much snow this year and the rivers are already high and above their banks and all of the snow hasn't even melted yet.

I do watch local news and haven't heard anything on Boise stations. Isn't that area under a flood watch? We have so much snow this year and the rivers are already high and above their banks and all of the snow hasn't even melted yet.
I've seen more recent flooding more south towards Fort Hall, but not up closer to Idaho Falls, although all the waterways are very very high and it's entirely possible but I'm just not very connected to the community. I just checked the local 8 weather alerts and they've got nothing currently for either Bonneville or Lemhi counties. But yeah there was a lot of snow this winter. IDK. I've lost most of my hope that he'll be found ever :(
I hope I'm wrong. Of course, I was holding out for Mountain Lion for a very long time, so there's that... Take my opinion for what it's worth lol and my hope that it wasn't the parents has definitely clouded my judgement on this case.

I've seen more recent flooding more south towards Fort Hall, but not up closer to Idaho Falls, although all the waterways are very very high and it's entirely possible but I'm just not very connected to the community. I just checked the local 8 weather alerts and they've got nothing currently for either Bonneville or Lemhi counties. But yeah there was a lot of snow this winter. IDK. I've lost most of my hope that he'll be found ever :(
I hope I'm wrong. Of course, I was holding out for Mountain Lion for a very long time, so there's that... Take my opinion for what it's worth lol and my hope that it wasn't the parents has definitely clouded my judgement on this case.

Hi Flourish, is it you that's loosely related to the family? Sorry if I have the completely wrong person!

That's me. I wasn't local until within the last year.

That's right, I know you don't know them or anything but is there any whisperings within the family or locally? Do you think people generally suspect the parents?

My coworkers all think mom is culprit and dad is just "weird." there's lots of "six degrees of separation" kinda thing around here, like my part of the family is so distant none of us know any of them, but like... The old nurse at my job is like... Jessica's aunt or something and my other coworker's cousin dated dad back in the day. By all accounts dad is "odd," mom is "suspicious," nobody ever says anything about ggp, and everyone thinks IR is super weird... My other coworker saw him recently at Walmart and he tried to talk to her, apparently using her name, and she's never actually met him just knew who he was, so IDK. Not as much local gossip as I'd hoped for when I arrived.

My coworkers all think mom is culprit and dad is just "weird." there's lots of "six degrees of separation" kinda thing around here, like my part of the family is so distant none of us know any of them, but like... The old nurse at my job is like... Jessica's aunt or something and my other coworker's cousin dated dad back in the day. By all accounts dad is "odd," mom is "suspicious," nobody ever says anything about ggp, and everyone thinks IR is super weird... My other coworker saw him recently at Walmart and he tried to talk to her, apparently using her name, and she's never actually met him just knew who he was, so IDK. Not as much local gossip as I'd hoped for when I arrived.

You don't fancy having a few beers with your long lost "cousin" and seeing what's what? Just kidding you, but if only!

Did Jessica move away when she married, and if so has she moved back? Or was it Vernal who moved away?

Horrible when the details start getting hazy, means it's been way too long...

Did Jessica move away when she married, and if so has she moved back? Or was it Vernal who moved away?

Horrible when the details start getting hazy, means it's been way too long...

I'm not related, but I do remember Vernal had moved away to , wasn't it Utah? I have no idea about Jessica. Oh well, it appears we're all grasping at straws, eh? :sigh:

I'm distantly connected too (like fourth cousins or something) and familiar with the area but not the people and no contacts to follow up to get more information. So I might as well be living on the moon for all the help I can be :(

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

According to Jessica's FB, the family is going to be at the campground July 7-9.

I wonder if LE (Penner) has been up there yet.

According to Jessica's FB, the family is going to be at the campground July 7-9.

I wonder if LE (Penner) has been up there yet.

I haven't found anything about it, but it sure has been quiet hasn't it?

:bump: ing up for little DeOrr...

I can't believe nothing else has been reported about the searches. Does anyone know if the snow has melted enough? TIA

Just saw this on Facebook...anyone interested?

Klein Investigations and Consulting

1 hr ·
A live Q & A will be held today at 2 PM central time. This live Q & A will be solely about the Deorr Kunz Jr case. Stay Tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member