Found Alive GA - Miranda Hakimi Harvey, 29, Atlanta, 16 June 2017

gregjrichards

Reaction score
"Police are searching for a woman whom they say abandoned her four-year-old daughter with two strangers at Atlanta airport before skipping town.

Miranda Hakimi Harvey, 29, of Odenton, Maryland, drove almost 700 miles from her home and arrived at the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in Atlanta, Georgia, early Friday morning.

When she got to the airport atrium around 2am, authorities say Harvey asked a couple to watch her child while she shopped.

She never returned and the couple called the police at 7:15am

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ear-old-airport-skips-town.html#ixzz4kETf1ZHL

417BC85E00000578-4612844-image-a-20_1497671327658.jpg

Sounds like she is either running from someone or possibly planning self harm. Definitely something where she felt leaving her child with strangers was the better alternative. IMO only.

Also a relative in GA same last name of Hakimi. Above URL references person as a connection. I am praying that they find her and get her some help. And so thankful that the strangers turned the daughter in and did not have bad intentions.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4612844/Mom-leaves-four-year-old-airport-skips-town.html
Police say Harvey may still be driving the 2016 white Nissan Versa (pictured) bearing Florida tag HKNA2 that she rented at the airport to skip town in.
attachment.php

I thought maybe she was running form someone. I hope she is ok.

MOO

This is crazy. I know Miranda and this doesnt seem like her. She loves her daughter so much. But after calling her cell we found out that het phone was left at home. Her family lives in GA. Her husband is military in MD. When we went to.check her fb we saw it was missing. As soon as I heard those 2 pieces of info I knew something was up. Miranda is legit like so sweet. I dont want to assume much but I think she may be running away. When I heard her daughter was found in GA I thought she was coming home from seeing her parents not that she drove there. Omw.

This is crazy. I know Miranda and this doesnt seem like her. She loves her daughter so much. But after calling her cell we found out that het phone was left at home. Her family lives in GA. Her husband is military in MD. When we went to.check her fb we saw it was missing. As soon as I heard those 2 pieces of info I knew something was up. Miranda is legit like so sweet. I dont want to assume much but I think she may be running away. When I heard her daughter was found in GA I thought she was coming home from seeing her parents not that she drove there. Omw.
I'm sorry. I hope she reaches out to someone for help, or they find the car and her before anything bad happens.

Please consider contacting a Moderator to become a Verified Insider for Miranda's thread. IIRC, alerting your own post (click on the red triangle w/exclamation point in the lower left-hand corner) is one way to start the process.

So glad the child is safe, praying that Miranda is as well!

I also am close to Miranda and her family, this is not looking good and there seems to be more information that I don't think I want to post out here for everyone to know but there is reason to believe this may turn out fatal. There is nothing anyone can do but wait and see what happens.

I also am close to Miranda and her family, this is not looking good and there seems to be more information that I don't think I want to post out here for everyone to know but there is reason to believe this may turn out fatal. There is nothing anyone can do but wait and see what happens.

Welcome to Websleuths, thisiscrazy and TheInternetSloth. Sorry it is under these circumstances. Hoping for Miranda's safe return!

Very concerning that she would leave her little girl with strangers...

ETA (edited to add): Thinking out loud, would there have been any trustworthy family she could've have left her with instead? Grandma, etc...if so, why then strangers?

Very concerning. Maybe she felt her little girl would be safer with these strangers....and that is a very scary thing to think about. Please be safe Miranda.

I think they need to find that car ASAP, and pray she is with it!

What does this mean?
"Police say it is not what Harvey’s motives are, how and why she chose to abandon her toddler daughter at the Atlanta airport and whom the mother may know in the state?"

Why the airport? Why THAT airport? Was she meeting someone there?

What does this mean?
"Police say it is not what Harvey’s motives are, how and why she chose to abandon her toddler daughter at the Atlanta airport and whom the mother may know in the state?"

I think it is missing a "but" before "how and why..." Maybe?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back