GUILTY IL - Megan Nichols, 15, found deceased, Fairfield, 3 July 2014 *ARREST in 2020*

The more I look at this case the more I suspect that this girl is in the network..Children of the Underground.

She may have been coerced or tricked into going by someone who believed they were acting in her best interest.

Just heard about Megan's case on crime watch daily. I will be looking into this and doing my research. Sending prayers to Megan & her loved ones all the way from jersey.

Please keep us posted. I check on Megan daily!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

still missing: http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...ssing-america-65-people-still-missing-n691281

The mysterious case of Megan Nichols started the night of July 3, 2014, at the home in Fairfield, Illinois, where she lived with her mother and stepfather. Megan's mother, Kathy Jo Hutchcraft, discovered her daughter missing from her room around 11:00 p.m., and reported her missing soon after. Kathy later found a note Megan reportedly left behind, telling her that she loved her, but she would never be happy at home. According to authorities, Megan, who was 15 at the time, withdrew money from a local bank while on her bicycle, prior to her disappearance. She also left her cell phone behind. It had been wiped clean. Family and friends continue to search for her and post in the Facebook group 'Prayer Circle for Megan Nichols'. Authorities consider Megan a runaway, but her family believes she did not leave alone and have strong suspicions regarding one individual in Megan's life.

megan_nichols_update_final_1911458bd82bfbfde78d93c8085d3dae-nbcnews-ux-2880-1000_111998dc3d62d27c412f2acdbc71adbf.nbcnews-ux-600-700.jpg

I wonder who convinced her to leave home...

Bump for Megan! Almost 2.5 years...where is she??? 😢

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Why has the state cop's son not been investigated more thoroughly? I know LE in that area is part of the good ole boys network, but surely one of them would look into this. . .especially considering the suspicious circumstances surrounding the state cop's wife's death. I think there is a lot more going on here. Maybe a private investigator could do some checking?

Why has the state cop's son not been investigated more thoroughly? I know LE in that area is part of the good ole boys network, but surely one of them would look into this. . .especially considering the suspicious circumstances surrounding the state cop's wife's death. I think there is a lot more going on here. Maybe a private investigator could do some checking?

Did the family ever hire a PI? I agree this case needs one if there hasn't been one.

Did the family ever hire a PI? I agree this case needs one if there hasn't been one.

I don't know if they did or not. I assumed they had - and I think I heard they had even talked with a clairvoyant, but don't know that for a fact.

http://www.wfiwradio.com/2016/02/08/headlines-for-monday-february-8-2016/

Acting on a tip from the public, Emergency Management and local law enforcement officials searched a wooded area south of Fairfield on Saturday for evidence related to the disappearance of Megan Nichols.
Assistant Police Chief Silas Eckelberry said authorities received a tip that evidence regarding Megan’s disappearance could be located in a thickly wooded area off the Burnt Prairie blacktop south of Fairfield. For over two hours, EMA officials, along with Fairfield City Police, Wayne County Sheriff’s Deputies and auxiliary police combed the area, finding no evidence of the missing teen.

I posted this over a year ago. I go over the information every now and then, and one of the things that bothers me is the part I bolded above. How do you thoroughly comb a wooded area in a little over 2 hours? I would think they would be looking at every inch of that ground - on top of and underneath the soil, in water, ditches... I don't think they know how to comb through an area. If her body was there, wouldn't it be mostly bones? And wouldn't those bones be scattered throughout the area, both by animals and the occasional high water that area receives? Maybe I'm wrong, but this doesn't seem to have been searched thoroughly.

I really think there is more to Megan simply "missing"
I hope she is safe.
Now that she's old enough to technically be an adult, I hope she comes home. Or at least let's her mom know she's okay

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mother Kathy Jo Hutchcraft has been keeping her now 16-year-old daughter next to her heart on a necklace. "Megan and I were incredibly close," said Hutchcraft. "I mean we did everything together."

Hutchcraft had dropped Megan off at their house on July 3rd. She had been complained about an upset stomach. Mom returned late that night from running errands. "Sick feeling you know came over me and said shut the stove off and go check on your daughter," said Hutchcraft. "When I went upstairs, she was gone"...

The Fairfield Police department gets several tips each week. Their search with the State Police, U.S. Marshals, and the FBI stretched to Oklahoma. Megan's biological father, John David Jackson Nichols, was arrested for being a non-compliant sex offender. However, the arrest did not lead to Megan.

I don't usually notice this kind of thing, but this time it jumped out at me - Megan's mom refers to her in the past tense only a month after her disappearance.

Just an observation.

I don't usually notice this kind of thing, but this time it jumped out at me - Megan's mom refers to her in the past tense only a month after her disappearance.

Just an observation.
You're right.
I've read her statement 8000 times, and never thought anything about it.

This is an interview with Megan's mom, Kathy Jo Hutchcraft, on the Vine Morning Show:

[video=youtube;cPpNTQNIirI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPpNTQNIirI[/video]

In the above interview with Megan's mom, at the 2:12 mark, she says that the note Megan left read, "I am upset. I am scared, and I am a little paranoid".

[video=youtube;QwTaCuSLhws]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwTaCuSLhws[/video]

In this interview, at the 3:40 mark, she says that the note basically read, "Mom, I love you, but I'm never going to be happy here. Don't come looking for me, because why spend a lifetime looking for somebody who doesn't want to be found."

[video=youtube;ZEOYX7ARSjw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEOYX7ARSjw[/video]

BBM. Direct quotes from mom.

:thinking:

According to the Prayer Circle page, Meg's dog is sick.
Megan, you need to go home!

Facebook is a buzz tonight with stories of Megan sightings in Midland, TX near Loop 250 and WalMart. Fingers crossed this is the real deal and she is found safe.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back