GUILTY AZ - Madeline 'Maddie' Jones, 19 & William Jones-Gouchenour, 9 mos, found safe, Mesa, 15 Jun 2017

So much of this story just does not make sense. Everyone can speculate this or that happened but the fact is no one knows at this point and a mom and her baby are missing.

All of the stories have made mention that she did not have anything with her, no purse/phone/diaper bag etc. They also made mention that she said she was going to see her lawyer.

Since both she and the baby are missing, I'm assuming she was going to be taking the baby with her to see her lawyer. If she was going to see her lawyer and take the baby with her I would think she would at least have her purse and diaper bag with her. Forgetting your phone at home happens. But how likely is it someone forgot to take their phone, purse, and diaper bag. Also if she was going to see her lawyer in the extremely hot weather I would think that she would be driving or getting a ride. I haven't seen any reports that she was getting a ride to visit her lawyer, which leaves me to assume she was going to drive.

She said she was going to see her lawyer and some friends, but never made it to her lawyer's. So if she left the house to go see the lawyer and her car is still there, it stands to reason she would have to have been abducted between her door and car.

In the crime online update there's a lot of accusations against the father. I honestly don't think he is involved in their disappearance. That's my opinion though and I do not know what happened, no one does at this point. The important thing is there is an innocent 9 month old stuck in the middle of a mess and needs to be found.

Jones claims the family has been the target of 'scary' men surveilling the house and drones entering their backyard for months, leaving the family – including Jones’ three other daughters – fearful of going outside.

I wonder if these events were reported to the local PD?

Scary men and drones. Makes me wonder if there were also listening devices in the house and on their phones. Tracking devices on vehicles. Cameras on their computers. Government spying. Men in black out to get them. I seriously know people who live in a constant state of paranoia like that. Good grief where is this baby? That's all I care about. He didn't ask for all this drama.

I wonder if these events were reported to the local PD?

Were they reported to the police and were they brought up to the judge in the recent hearings. If they were truly happening, you would think there would be a police report, and that it would have been brought up to the judge for him to consider when making his ruling.

This makes you wonder how much validity there is to this claim. If they are seeing them as much as they are. Do they have videos or pictures of them that were presented to the judge?

Red flags all over. WTF.

Scary men? Drones? Forced to have sex? Left all her stuff to go see her lawyer?

This is crazy

So much of this story just does not make sense. Everyone can speculate this or that happened but the fact is no one knows at this point and a mom and her baby are missing.

All of the stories have made mention that she did not have anything with her, no purse/phone/diaper bag etc. They also made mention that she said she was going to see her lawyer.

Since both she and the baby are missing, I'm assuming she was going to be taking the baby with her to see her lawyer. If she was going to see her lawyer and take the baby with her I would think she would at least have her purse and diaper bag with her. Forgetting your phone at home happens. But how likely is it someone forgot to take their phone, purse, and diaper bag. Also if she was going to see her lawyer in the extremely hot weather I would think that she would be driving or getting a ride. I haven't seen any reports that she was getting a ride to visit her lawyer, which leaves me to assume she was going to drive.

She said she was going to see her lawyer and some friends, but never made it to her lawyer's. So if she left the house to go see the lawyer and her car is still there, it stands to reason she would have to have been abducted between her door and car.

In the crime online update there's a lot of accusations against the father. I honestly don't think he is involved in their disappearance. That's my opinion though and I do not know what happened, no one does at this point. The important thing is there is an innocent 9 month old stuck in the middle of a mess and needs to be found.

Welcome and thank you. Just a clarification: She was allegedly planning to WALK to see her attorney and friends. No car in this situation.

This is scary, and I feel for this poor girl. Her husband/partner sounds like a trip, she's probably running to get away from him. When I was 19 I was in a terrible relationship, I almost ran away/ considered suicide a few times. Even though 19 is considered an adult (i guess) most 19 year olds are still pretty immature and might not think of all the long term consequences to things, I'm 21 and I still catch myself acting like a 12 year old sometimes. I hope they're both okay, and just hiding out somewhere, the drones story sounds crazy... I've never heard anything like that.

I do not think she is voluntarily hiding. I wish I felt that way but I don't. I'd LOVE to be wrong and hope I am and that she and baby are ok. (dealing with the legal implications of what she did if she is in hiding is still better than some of the alternatives).

I do not think she is voluntarily hiding. I wish I felt that way but I don't. I'd LOVE to be wrong and hope I am and that she and baby are ok. (dealing with the legal implications of what she did if she is in hiding is still better than some of the alternatives).

I agree. Her mother is totally freaking out and seems to believe she is dead. I don't see her walking with a baby in this Phoenix heat to go meet her lawyer and friends. I hope she is voluntarily hiding but my gut says she's not.

Madeline Frieda Jones, 19, and her son William Jones-Gouchenour were last seen on Friday around 5:30 p.m. near McKellips Road and Stapley Drive in Mesa.

http://www.12news.com/mb/news/local/valley/have-you-seen-them-mesa-woman-and-son-missing-since-thursday/449938421

Do we know who saw them here, or is this just a vague address of her home?

I hope there have been ground searches, people checking their properties and outbuildings, instead of handling this on the assumption that she ran off.

I hope there have been ground searches, people checking their properties and outbuildings, instead of handling this on the assumption that she ran off.
I haven't read anything about any of this, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. This really gets scarier by the day.

I hope something breaks in this case soon. There has been very little in the way of any real developments.

I don't know if this will help, but here is a link to the divorce decree, which has some information that helps explain the situation. This is from the public record and is signed by the judge.

Also, the judge ordered another hearing June 29:

Here is the warrant to return the child: It allows law enforcement officers to "make forcible entry on private propert at any hour to take custody of Baby William."

I hope something breaks in this case soon. There has been very little in the way of any real developments.

I don't know if this will help, but here is a link to the divorce decree, which has some information that helps explain the situation. This is from the public record and is signed by the judge.

Also, the judge ordered another hearing June 29:

Here is the warrant to return the child: It allows law enforcement officers to "make forcible entry on private propert at any hour to take custody of Baby William."

For me, this sheds a lot of light on the Judge's ruling. It seems as if he found the evidence provided on the husbands behalf to be a preponderance of evidence that shows he is not guilty of sexual abuse or child abuse. In fact the judge uses some fairly straight forward, blunt language calling the claims "bogus" and that the mother cannot be believed. Likewise, it states that the maternal grandfather and the mother tried to set the father up, and then lied about it.

It answers why the father was only allowed to see the baby, and states the mother was guilty of not allowing that bonding time. The judge states, "And, merely repeating the same false accusations multipletimes does not make them true."

So now the question is, if the judge was so sure the mother was lying because of all the evidence against her that was presented, then could the mother and her family be lying now?

This just got a lot more interesting! I don't know how you found this, but it definitely gives the father a new light and looks as if he is the victim in a young girls, "not getting her way" tantrum. Why she felt to make all these allegations against this poor guy, is beyond me!

Thanks for your comments Liz. I have worked as a reporter previously so I have some public record sources. The police also had to be aware of this information.

For me, this sheds a lot of light on the Judge's ruling. It seems as if he found the evidence provided on the husbands behalf to be a preponderance of evidence that shows he is not guilty of sexual abuse or child abuse. In fact the judge uses some fairly straight forward, blunt language calling the claims "bogus" and that the mother cannot be believed. Likewise, it states that the maternal grandfather and the mother tried to set the father up, and then lied about it.

It answers why the father was only allowed to see the baby, and states the mother was guilty of not allowing that bonding time. The judge states, "And, merely repeating the same false accusations multipletimes does not make them true."

So now the question is, if the judge was so sure the mother was lying because of all the evidence against her that was presented, then could the mother and her family be lying now?

This just got a lot more interesting! I don't know how you found this, but it definitely gives the father a new light and looks as if he is the victim in a young girls, "not getting her way" tantrum. Why she felt to make all these allegations against this poor guy, is beyond me!

If she was / is lying about him, it doesn't surprise me at all. I've witnessed that behavior among my own family members. Accusations (complete lies) of abuse in order to get full custody and more money. Temper tantrum? You got it. Spoiled, horrid toddlers merely playing house in adult bodies ... meanwhile, the real children suffer.

ETA: I realize I sound unsympathetic. I'm not entirely so ... but these child custody cases get so hateful and ugly and it's absolutely unnecessary. I was married at age 18 (still married, going on 24 years), I had 3 children by age 23 (now have 5). We didn't always do everything right as young parents, we all make mistakes and have to grow up! I'm not entirely without empathy here, nor do we have (or need) the whole story. I just absolutely cannot stand the way people treat each other these days. My sister in law (a spoiled princess who is a diagnosed narcissist with personality disorder) admitted she was making up accusations (against her husband who is one of the best dad's I've ever known) so she could gain favor with the judge for full custody. She was willing to destroy anyone who got in her way. For money. The utter lack of respect I see between people who vowed to love one another ... it's truly sickening.

Welcome and thank you. Just a clarification: She was allegedly planning to WALK to see her attorney and friends. No car in this situation.

I hadn't seen anything that said she planned on walking, just that she said she was going to visit her lawyer and friends, but none of the articles said how she planned on getting there. Walking that far in 100+ degree weather with no purse or diaper bag does not make any sense. If she was concerned for her safety why would she plan on walking miles alone with the baby?

You are bringing up some interesting points. I still keep thinking about the interview with the mother. I would really like to hear what an expert would have to say. Someone that studies linguistics, body language, etc... what appears to be inconsolable crying yet no tears??
Here is the link to what I am referring to:

http://www.azfamily.com/story/35688909/mesa-pd-mom-and-8-month-old-baby-missing?autostart=true

You are bringing up some interesting points. I still keep thinking about the interview with the mother. I would really like to hear what an expert would have to say. Someone that studies linguistics, body language, etc... what appears to be inconsolable crying yet no tears??
Here is the link to what I am referring to:

http://www.azfamily.com/story/35688909/mesa-pd-mom-and-8-month-old-baby-missing?autostart=true

Interesting. I watched it without sound and find the interview quite odd with the outward signs of grief and no visible tears.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back