GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

Such a sad outcome. My heart breaks for his family.

Gigi is reporting that he was found NEAR the lake, not in it or at Lake Cachuma (the campground). I doubt the Father spilled the beans if his lawyer is trying to fight it. That wouldn't make any sense.

If my ex husband had hurt or killed any of my children he would need a restraining order and 24/7 police protection to keep me away from going after him even in jail. I admire mom for keeping her composure and strength for her boy. She is courageous. This is the worst nightmare for any of us moms who had/have to share visitation and or custody with the Fathers. Now moms will be more fearful after this case. Thank goodness my boys are grown 27 & 35 but I had to go through this when I got divorced. We were always amicable and I purposely gave up a lot in order to not have a bitter divorce war. It can bring out the worst in people, it becomes more about fighting with the parents then thinking about the well being of the children. So sad. I hope that monster rots <modsnip> in prison. But guess what? Child murderers get 24/7 protection. Scott Peterson, David Westerfield and all the other child killing monsters are still alive and doing just fine in prison playing basketball, working out, watching TV, eating, playing games etc.

I wonder if now DA will add the death penalty charge by "laying in wait"

I am in tears. Fly high baby boy. I hope he was sleeping and died without knowing of this grave betrayal. Too much to pray for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is just somehow even more sinister because it was so cold and calculated just to hurt his mom

This is just somehow even more sinister because it was so cold and calculated just to hurt his mom

I know and to take little Ara to Disneyland "The happiest place on earth" only to snuff his life out afterwards. Little Piqui had probably wanted to go so badly for so long. Every child's dream. Monster gave him his last death wish.

I'm so upset and mad right now I can't finish my post. Why! Why? Why? [emoji1317] Little innocent children they didn't ask to be on this earth. [emoji25][emoji26][emoji29]

Just hearing the news, just so heartbreaking.

Fly high little Ara you didn't deserve this.

:rose:

Heartfelt condolences to those that love you.

"A vigil for the boy will be held at the Los Angeles County Arboretum in Arcadia at 7 p.m. Saturday."

http://ktla.com/2017/07/01/body-of-missing-san-gabriel-valley-boy-found-in-santa-barbara-county-lasd/

i will be going if anyone wants to meet up.

I'm going to go too. How should we find each other? I will wear shorts with a palm print on them. Look for those.

I don't know. We will find out more in time. That lawyer is an idiot. At this point it's all speculation how the body was found. Ara was found hours after he was returned. We will have to wait to find out the true details.

Yeah, IMO right now it's 50/50 that LE found Ara's body independently from a confession. When LE arrested Andressian in Las Vegas they said investigators intended to return to Santa Barbara county to search some more, based on leads they had. I think that was even said at last week's press conference.

JMO I can't see Andressian giving up Ara's location unless he gets something out of it. But that may very well have happened. Hopefully we'll get more info over the next few days.

RIP little Ara. :tears:

I know many of us believed this would be the outcome, I also know many of us had a tiny bit of hope he'd be found alive... I hate that I woke up to this story. It's just awful but I'm thankful that his body was found and can now be properly laid to rest. No one deserves what little Piqui went through and then to be tossed away.

RSBM

My thoughts exactly, I knew it was unlikely but until he was found there's always that tiny shred of disbelief that he was really gone.

I just looked at the Disney photo at the beginning of the thread. Looking at Sr.s face, how he really played the role of doting dad all while knowing in his mind he would take the life of his little boy. How could he watch little Ara have fun at Disney knowing he'd kill him in a few hours? Hear his squeals of delight, his giggle, hold his hand, see his eyes light up in excitement? God, just the thought of it rips out my heart. RIP Piqui, that monster can never hurt you again. Watch over your mommy and send her some peace.

Gigi Graciette Day 71 Update on her FB page
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialGigiGraciette/posts/10155515102214250

"UPDATE: Mr. Andressian has now been booked into jail and his bail set at $10 million dollars. He will be formally arraigned on Monday July 3rd.
If you have any questions on what to expect next in the legal proceedings, please see my post from day 69.
UPDATE: Mr. Andressian has contracted with a new criminal defense attorney whom I just spoke to. Ambrosio Rodriguez confirmed Andressian will be entering a plea of "NOT GUILTY" on Monday and they will also be requesting a bail review hearing."

On our local news station KTLA, I have seen the attorney Ambrosio Rodriguez speak about current news events.
A few days ago, he spoke about "no body" murder cases and specifically Ara's case.
Of course, I do not know if he was already contracted as the new attorney at that time but I believe that wasn't the case.
Interesting to hear him speak about it and wondering how this case will play out as he will be representing Sr. with the remains located now.

http://ktla.com/2017/06/27/no-body-murder-cases-with-attorney-ambrosio-rodriguez/

RIP little Ara

"UPDATE: Mr. Andressian has now been booked into jail and his bail set at $10 million dollars. He will be formally arraigned on Monday July 3rd.
If you have any questions on what to expect next in the legal proceedings, please see my post from day 69.
UPDATE: Mr. Andressian has contracted with a new criminal defense attorney whom I just spoke to. Ambrosio Rodriguez confirmed Andressian will be entering a plea of "NOT GUILTY" on Monday and they will also be requesting a bail review hearing."

On our local news station KTLA, I have seen the attorney Ambrosio Rodriguez speak about current news events.
A few days ago, he spoke about "no body" murder cases and specifically Ara's case.
Of course, I do not know if he was already contracted as the new attorney at that time but I believe that wasn't the case.
Interesting to hear him speak about it and wondering how this case will play out as he will be representing Sr. with the remains located now.

http://ktla.com/2017/06/27/no-body-murder-cases-with-attorney-ambrosio-rodriguez/

RIP little Ara

No way! You've GOT to be kidding me!!! Not Guilty??? How the heck is it even possible that he isn't? I can't come up with anything that clears him. He was at the lake and swore he came home with him and Piqui wanted to go to the park that morning blah blah... so how can he explain his dead body found near the lake?

Is he saying whomever killed him kidnapped at Pasadena and drove all the way back to the lake to kill and bury? Omg I can't even...

Am I missing anything?? This is crazy!

Randy Kraft pled not guilty, when the dead body was sitting next to him in the car when he got pulled over. Sociopaths!

RIP little Ara

The update about planning to plead not guilty and ask for bail reduction was made before jr's body was found. I don't know if they'll have a shot at reducing bail at this point especially after being an alleged flight risk.

No way! You've GOT to be kidding me!!! Not Guilty??? How the heck is it even possible that he isn't? I can't come up with anything that clears him. He was at the lake and swore he came home with him and Piqui wanted to go to the park that morning blah blah... so how can he explain his dead body found near the lake?

Is he saying whomever killed him kidnapped at Pasadena and drove all the way back to the lake to kill and bury? Omg I can't even...

Am I missing anything?? This is crazy!
If it's any comfort Scott Peterson also plead not guilty and after a long expensive trial his parents paid Mark Geragos to defend him, he is behind bars. If he had a conscience he wouldn't be in the situation he's in. Sr. will join the sociopathic murderer club in jail with Peterson, Menendez brothers who killed their parents and the rest of them imo but will likely drain his family in legal bills selfishly first imo. Though with CA law he will likely marry and father children from jail like the Menendez brothers.

Gigi is reporting that he was found NEAR the lake, not in it or at Lake Cachuma (the campground). I doubt the Father spilled the beans if his lawyer is trying to fight it. That wouldn't make any sense.

Remember when the dog hit in that one location? I bet it was near there

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23