Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speculating off these new articles .. 3/4 owed CD money and DF helped CD with the crimes (burned those 3) and then got rid of DF and just threw him in the grave making him the easiest to ID

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I agree. If what the source in the AP story said is true then CD used weed to lure them becauuse according to the source in the story, CD was trying to lure him into his car and the source refused until the unidentified person in the car told CD to give up.

But why kill over weed? I don't get it

What still confuses me is the gap between J's disappearance and probable demise and then the next 3.

Yes! Something is missing here. Hopefully we'll be able to piece it together but this gap is really bugging me!

That article is dated July 11......2 days. Ago

Speculating off these new articles .. 3/4 owed CD money and DF helped CD with the crimes (burned those 3) and then got rid of DF and just threw him in the grave making him the easiest to ID

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Was DF burned also?

Been busy doing laundry and dishes and it's storming like crazy here too and also it's too hard to get through the massive pile of unsubstantiated rumors in this thread over the past two hours.

Any update on a presser tonight????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still stand by my own opinion that CD was pressured into a confession by his parents and lawyers. I do not believe he chose to confess by his own will.

Do you know BR was already in jail on unrelated charges and could not physically participate in the kidnaping/murder of these 4 young men?

That is incorrect. He posted bail on the 6th of July.

I still stand by my own opinion that CD was pressured into a confession by his parents and lawyers. I do not believe he chose to confess by his own will.
I feel the same way. There's other stuff they don't want to come out so they wanted to tie things up nearly by basin n Cosmo confess.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

Yes! I heard 5 earlier!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read that on SM but it was dispelled by the reporters who have been covering this closely on scene as "highly doubtful"

I thought DA confirmed it was only the 4 and they didn't suspect there were any other bodies

I don't think we are supposed to get it. Four young people are dead. I think this creep murdered for the sport of it, not for the $, or weed. He is a serial killer, like the Son of Sam, or Heidnik, or Gacy. Luckily, they stopped him before more damage occured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror