Older St Bernard Finds Forever Home and Friends at Assisted Living

Oh, I love this story too! I always hesitate to read any animal stories here because they all make me cry - whether the news if good or not good, it seems.

I volunteer with a rescue shelter (our mission is ending euthanasia of adoptable dogs and cats so we rescue as many as we can from our county's E-List) and was so happy that 3 of our senior dogs (larger dogs, 8 and 9 years old) were adopted into wonderful homes this past weekend! Here's to older dogs finding love late in life too!

Oh, I love this story too! I always hesitate to read any animal stories here because they all make me cry - whether the news if good or not good, it seems.

I volunteer with a rescue shelter (our mission is ending euthanasia of adoptable dogs and cats so we rescue as many as we can from our county's E-List) and was so happy that 3 of our senior dogs (larger dogs, 8 and 9 years old) were adopted into wonderful homes this past weekend! Here's to older dogs finding love late in life too!

Love this story as well. So heartwarming! Such a wonderful idea for the residents and the dogs.

I quoted your post because I was so glad to read about your volunteer work at the rescue shelter. That is really wonderful of you to do that, and you deserve a huge pat on the back! Thanks for sharing too about getting the older dogs adopted into good homes.

I love reading happy news...

I have such a soft heart for the older dogs. When I adopt, I always ask if there is an older dog in need of a home. I have 1 old man here with me now, he is 12 but acts like a puppy. Just a wonderful personality.

I have such a soft heart for the older dogs. When I adopt, I always ask if there is an older dog in need of a home. I have 1 old man here with me now, he is 12 but acts like a puppy. Just a wonderful personality.

Yep our Old Man, resuced and likely born in '05-'06 can still jump high enough from the floor to bump into your elbow!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back