IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'person' was not clear on eye colour, but definitely not blue

Person? I wonder if it's via the mentioned people on the trail earlier and they went under hypnosis?

Other than the nose, he looks nothing like I imagined in my head, moo.

So glad to see possible movement! Great to see everyone here too...

This! The tips may have come in soon after the murders, but only recently they discovered evidence to support those tips?
Pretty confident the sketch is accurate, have been working on it a while, did not happen overnight

Person? I wonder if it's via the people on the trail and they went under hypnosis?

Other than the nose, he looks nothing like I imagined in my head, moo.

So glad to see possible movement! Great to see everyone here too...

What if? He tried to abduct/harm some other girl/woman?

wow...first time I've ever seen reporters not have anymore questions relating to a case that has nationwide interest.

Usually at a press conference, a police spokesperson has to make an abrupt exit.

Please if you recognise this man please call or email the tip line

If you have any tips to share, call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at 844-459-5786, the Indiana State Police at 800-382-7537 or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office at 765-564-2413.

Information is also being accepted through email at Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com.

I have felt drifter from day 1. With this detailed sketch, if no one identifies him quickly, we can count on the drifter aspect. IMHO

Or if he happens to be deceased, they can check autopsy, morgue photos etc.

Always my opinion only [emoji230]

I am quite concerned as to how accurate this new sketch is given that it was manufactured due to 'tips'. This tells me a few things;

- the video/images law enforcement had that the public never saw is not of sufficient quality to make a sketch. And that answers why no further images were released to public.

- are the 'tips' they used to make this sketch from reliable sources? Are these tips from eye witness accounts of people who actually saw BG in the area that day? Or are these tips from people who 'think' this is what the video/image looks like? (the one they made public).

The reason I say this is because they are saying this may not be the hat BG is wearing. If they aren't even sure of the style of hat, how can they be sure of facial features?
I truly hope this sketch is made from very reliable information otherwise it will only hurt the investigation.

Most sketches are no where near this detailed, I think because of the margin of error increasing with details added that may not be accurate. They must feel very confident to release a sketch this detailed, I hope they are right.

I think to get one this detailed they had a combination of new video maybe from a store/gas station camera and a good witness. I can't imagine otherwise how they would be confident of the sketch to allow it to go out with so much detail. Maybe help from NASA thrown in the mix as well.

Good point. But then since he could be wearing any sort of hat now, hence the "hat may not be accurate" bit.

He also could have shaved his head and facial hair by now....the sketch is supposed to be of what the perp looked like at that time, on that day. So the 'not knowing' about the style of hat is not very uplifting to me. The hat he wore on that day is important because it is a feature people would have noticed.

I cropped out the hat from the sketch.

FWIW:

attachment.php

Maybe the reason the sketch feels "familiar" is that he strongly resembles an actor (I can see his face in my mind but cannot attach a name to him).

As detailed as this is I think they have found a good witness and possibly new video from a store or gas station. Video that may have only shown his face as he stood at a counter or something. This looks like a sketch someone sat for, it is so detailed, that is why I think they have a combination of witness and better video.

I don't think they have any surveillance video that assisted with the rendering of this sketch. It just stands to reason that if they had video of him clear enough to make a sketch from, the video would be released. Moo

This person must have seen him fairly close to no the eyes were not blue, imo.

OMG.....I wonder if he approached the witness near the bridge????

To me, it seems they may have drawn this sketch from a picture of an actual suspect and releasing it to view how he reacts to it.

When I heard they were releasing a sketch, I felt discouraged, but this could be something different than seeking tips.

Maybe. But I don't think this person is in the area. I don't think they are even following reports. I don't know. Moo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

presser said witness was scared to come forward, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts