GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

Also per article-
"Sources say the department is actively investigating DiNardo’s claims made in that confession to Bucks County investigators."

They need to check out that photo CD posted with the shoes and bullets in 2014.....that would be approx when he was 15 years old.

Could be his " trophy " photo to memorialize the event.......the shoes might belong to the person he allegedly siad he killed.

Was just hopping on to post this too.
I wouldn't be surprised and I've said it from the beginning. He's a serial killer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I don't think it matters why the boys were there. He lured them there to kill them. He tried to lure others but thankfully they decided not to go with him. IMO he did it for the thrill. This time he invited his cousin along to watch using money as an excuse to get him there. I don't think CD really cared about the money. It was all for the thrill of killing.

I don't know much about guns but I think I read the boys were shot in the head and back with the 357 magnum. I'm sorry to be so graphic but this has not been mentioned but it seems that it would take considerable time to clean surrounding grass or dirt area before burying. Wouldn't there be a lot of blood, flesh and brain matter scattered?

We might get all these gory details and more in a trial. The prosecution probably don't want to show their hand yet.

MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is this even going to trial? I thought it wasn't because of the confessions.

Is this even going to trial? I thought it wasn't because of the confessions.

Since SK didn't admit to killing DF but CD said he did there should at least be a trial for SK.

I thought everything goes to trial and confessions are "just" a piece of evidence.

A lot of people are commenting shocked that the 4 would willingly go with CD. But honestly, I am not all that surprised. I had plenty of oddball friends that wove in and out of my late teens / early 20s, that we kept around because they had access to either land to party on, drugs to party with, or other fun stuff. I don't find them befriending the odd kid all that far fetched.

Very well described. And, I think that is exactly why the victims were not alarmed by the perpetrator. Oddballs are probably fairly common in the realm of suburban low to midlevel marijuana sales and real violence is pretty rare.

Not sure if this has been shared yet or if anyone listens to this on Sirius XM or iTunes but here is the Crime Stories with Nancy Grace episode on the murders today. She has a number of guests who have some great point of views. The first 20 minutes are about CD and SK. The last 20 are about OJ Simpson FYI if you're interested in that too lol

iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/crime-stories-with-nancy-grace/id1193068130?mt=2&i=1000389984799

Android:
http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/mrw-productions-llc/crime-stories-with-nancy-grace

Now that he supposedly confessed to murders a few years ago this puts the whole "ATV accident changed him" narrative to rest if confirmed/true. This guy was always mentally ill

They need to check out that photo CD posted with the shoes and bullets in 2014.....that would be approx when he was 15 years old.

Could be his " trophy " photo to memorialize the event.......the shoes might belong to the person he allegedly siad he killed.

He is 20. He would have been 17 if the dates he wrote down on his notebook paper are true/correct.

You have to go back to 2011-12 to dig around.

I'm going to post think link again. I think this is the most informative article I've read. Friends give their opinions and situations they've had with the perp as well. It is lengthy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile...-pennsylvania-murders-cosmo-dinardo-.amp.html

There were a lot of signs he was heading for a violent psychotic break.

"Over the past six months, Mr. DiNardo’s volatility had become increasingly public. In February, a neighbor in Bensalem, where Mr. DiNardo still lived with his parents and three younger siblings, called the police after Mr. DiNardo was seen walking down the street, shooting a 20-gauge shotgun in the air. He admitted to an officer that he was not legally allowed to possess firearms because of his prior mental commitment, police records show.

On Snapchat, Mr. DiNardo ranted about seeking revenge, appearing bloody in one video after he said he got into a fight at a strip club. In a selfie, the one in which he appeared bare-chested and wild-eyed, he aimed a revolver mounted with a laser at the phone.

Over the Independence Day holiday, a few days before the four men went missing, he sent an ominous video warning in a private Snapchat message to a few dozen friends, according to a person who watched it. He threatened to kill people who owed him money and to get away with it, speaking while lying down with guns arrayed behind him."

Wonder where exactly the shooting in the air happened? Shooting a gun in the air in a congested area should be a straight ticket back to the mental hospital. He seems like he was asking for it almost. But they only got him for having the weapon.

"But the signs of a volatile, bullying personality became steadily more pronounced over time, especially after an ATV accident last year. "

Some have asked why no one searched for him but I would think they did.

Radar online reported that he was eventually found by his brother and Dad.
http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/cosmo-dinardo-lethal-past-atv-accident/

"According to various individuals close to DiNardo, a horrific ATV accident was what drove the mentally ill criminal to violent delusion. Last year, the 20-year-old allegedly crashed a four-wheeler while alone in the woods. He was stranded for hours, suffering from broken bones, until his father and younger brother found him. Pals seem to agree that he suffered serious head injuries and his mood became very dark.

“That incident drove him over the edge. He was a more violent individual,” said a longtime friend."

If he went out late sometimes, his family may not have started looking for him til the next afternoon. If he was passed out he might have been hard to find. I really don't think this was all fabricated. However crazy he was before got worse. And he wasn't exactly hiding it.

I don't think it matters though. His actions show he knew it was wrong. And he confessed with a lawyer present for a deal.

If he's psychotic, anything he says could be off. He might not know what is real. I knew an 19 year old schizophrenic guy..on meds, recently out of the hospital. He seemed mostly normal if eccentric but when he talked about his hallucinations he was very kooky and believed they were real. He wasn't violently dangerous but had no empathy and was often lost in his head. He was kind of dangerous in way in that he didn't really understand what was happening.

Cosmo had anger issues. Not good to lose what little control he had over that.

Something happened when he was 14 and he started talking about killing people. The start of schizophrenia or real acts... I wonder if they know yet? I'm sure LE will figure it out. If he really did it he would probably remember important details.

MOO

Since SK didn't admit to killing DF but CD said he did there should at least be a trial for SK.

I think SK lawyers would be crazy not to make a deal with the DA.

Now that he supposedly confessed to murders a few years ago this puts the whole "ATV accident changed him" narrative to rest if confirmed/true. This guy was always mentally ill

Hands down mentally ill. And I don't believe he killed anyone else. I think he is delusional or trying to sound hard or impress people. Who knows though. I suppose we will find out soon!!!

There were a lot of signs he was heading for a violent psychotic break.

"Over the past six months, Mr. DiNardo’s volatility had become increasingly public. In February, a neighbor in Bensalem, where Mr. DiNardo still lived with his parents and three younger siblings, called the police after Mr. DiNardo was seen walking down the street, shooting a 20-gauge shotgun in the air. He admitted to an officer that he was not legally allowed to possess firearms because of his prior mental commitment, police records show.

On Snapchat, Mr. DiNardo ranted about seeking revenge, appearing bloody in one video after he said he got into a fight at a strip club. In a selfie, the one in which he appeared bare-chested and wild-eyed, he aimed a revolver mounted with a laser at the phone.

Over the Independence Day holiday, a few days before the four men went missing, he sent an ominous video warning in a private Snapchat message to a few dozen friends, according to a person who watched it. He threatened to kill people who owed him money and to get away with it, speaking while lying down with guns arrayed behind him."

Wonder where exactly the shooting in the air happened? Shooting a gun in the air in a congested area should be a straight ticket back to the mental hospital. He seems like he was asking for it almost. But they only got him for having the weapon.

"But the signs of a volatile, bullying personality became steadily more pronounced over time, especially after an ATV accident last year. "

Some have asked why no one searched for him but I would think they did.

Radar online reported that he was eventually found by his brother and Dad.
http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/cosmo-dinardo-lethal-past-atv-accident/

"According to various individuals close to DiNardo, a horrific ATV accident was what drove the mentally ill criminal to violent delusion. Last year, the 20-year-old allegedly crashed a four-wheeler while alone in the woods. He was stranded for hours, suffering from broken bones, until his father and younger brother found him. Pals seem to agree that he suffered serious head injuries and his mood became very dark.

“That incident drove him over the edge. He was a more violent individual,” said a longtime friend."

If he went out late sometimes, his family may not have started looking for him til the next afternoon. If he was passed out he might have been hard to find. I really don't think this was all fabricated. However crazy he was before got worse. And he wasn't exactly hiding it.

I don't think it matters though. His actions show he knew it was wrong. And he confessed with a lawyer present for a deal.

If he's psychotic, anything he says could be off. He might not know what is real. I knew an 19 year old schizophrenic guy..on meds, recently out of the hospital. He seemed mostly normal if eccentric but when he talked about his hallucinations he was very kooky and believed they were real. He wasn't violently dangerous but had no empathy and was often lost in his head. He was kind of dangerous in way in that he didn't really understand what was happening.

Cosmo had anger issues. Not good to lose what little control he had over that.

Something happened when he was 14 and he started talking about killing people. The start of schizophrenia or real acts... I wonder if they know yet? I'm sure LE will figure it out. If he really did it he would probably remember important details.

MOO

I wonder if that report is true about the bad head injury after the ATV accident. Could be one of his lies. I guess we won't ever know unless there is a trial because of HIPAA laws medical report won't be released before then if there is one.

He is 20. He would have been 17 if the dates he wrote down on his notebook paper are true/correct.

You have to go back to 2011-12 to dig around.

exactly what I was thinking. And also, as a sidenote, I find it VERY VERY strange that there haven't been any more updates within the
press following up with this story. It almost went silent. Very suspiciious.

Can I take a completely different stance from most of these posts? And my apologies in advance if anyone takes offense, that is not my intention.

As someone who is slightly older than these guys, but from the same area, and grew up the same way as them - I have a slightly different take on things.

A lot of people are commenting shocked that the 4 would willingly go with CD. But honestly, I am not all that surprised. I had plenty of oddball friends that wove in and out of my late teens / early 20s, that we kept around because they had access to either land to party on, drugs to party with, or other fun stuff. Looking back now, I am grateful none of them ever caused an issue. I sometimes wonder what ever happened to some of them and if they're alive, jailed, normal and employed, etc. But as a young dumb teen / adult, that wasn't my concern. Partying and escaping my parents was. I was in college, employed, but bored and wanted to have fun. I don't find them befriending the odd kid all that far fetched. Especially one that had access to a lot of land where a lot can go unnoticed on.

I agree. Not weird.

If he started using synthetic marijuana which was reported by the MSM and posted in thread 6 or 7 (but I can't find it) would that mean his suppliers had cut him off? Can't imagine why anyone would use that if they had access to the real thing. But I don't know much about it. That stuff could make anyone nuts. Add a head injury, mentally ill, anger issues, maybe bipolar, obsession with killing and it is not that surprising anymore. Motive is kind of beside the point. Who knows what was going on in his very sick head.

MOO

The ATV injury could have simply put his other mental issues over the edge. Similar happened with a friend of mine.

One of my absolute best friends in college, someone who was at my house almost every day after classes, wound up killing his parents and injuring his brother.

He was always a daredevil, and always had some crazy ideas, but then he overdosed on some dangerous medication, and really went off the deep end. He scared us enough that we started distancing ourselves from him, which was really easy because we were all spread out at different colleges, but then one day right after graduation I came home to find my mother sitting in front of breaking news, sobbing.

You never know what will cause the breaking point for someone with certain mentally illnesses.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back