MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify, I wasn't addressing phone pings in my last post, just the fact that Floyd may have used the dumpsters at the Ice Arena.
There are undoubtedly very large dumpsters at Beaumont Hospital, and, unlike at other businesses, there would be little risk of anyone (homeless people, etc.) rummaging through those dumpsters.
No it wasn't rumor. I found it. According to FG sister in law LE told her he was at the hospital very late that night. That leaves an extremely small window of time for disposal. She has to be in a local park, water, dumped or burned. She won't be buried as it would take way too long to get it long and deep enough for him to be cleaned up and visiting a hospital. JMO of course.
I think it would take a while to burn a body thoroughly, and the smoke would attract attention (unless he drove to a much more rural area to do it). We also can't assume that he disposed of Danielle before visiting his wife. Maybe he still had Danielle in his car, wrapped in the comforter, while he was visiting his wife. It's possible that the security cameras in the parking garage captured the comforter through the car window.
Been thinking about this case all day. I don't think it was his intention to " abduct" from MetLife. If he knew where she lived it would have been much safer from his point to sit wait and choke hold her as the Hines crime. It just doesn't fit to go somewhere where you know there are security guards and your face is known. He's twisted though. Piece of puzzle is missing. It doesn't add up. Danielle was in a hurry to leave work for plans with friend. She's asked for a ride but doesn't text her friend that she will be running late ? He abducts from a place that he knows there are security guards and face is known? If he anducts from MetLife to rape and kill he would take her to the family home when there are so many secluded safer options? There's a piece we are not privy to... guarantee it.
I'm not convinced that we're missing anything other than Dani's location. It would not be unusual for a psychopath to think he could get away with anything.

There are undoubtedly very large dumpsters at Beaumont Hospital, and, unlike at other businesses, there would be little risk of anyone (homeless people, etc.) rummaging through those dumpsters.

I think it would take a while to burn a body thoroughly, and the smoke would attract attention (unless he drove to a much more rural area to do it). We also can't assume that he disposed of Danielle before visiting his wife. Maybe he still had Danielle in his car, wrapped in the comforter, while he was visiting his wife. It's possible that the security cameras in the parking garage captured the comforter through the car window.

I'm not convinced that we're missing anything other than Dani's location. It would not be unusual for a psychopath to think he could get away with anything.

I agree psychopaths in the mind of stable seems " anything possible without thought". However they are keen, persuasive, know people... charm those people and have the ability to work wisely under pressure ( firefighter). A hospital dumpster... no way... hospital cameras and security are deep...hospital security cameras are not your local gas station. LE had those films before warrant. She's in a park... park lake. Animal approach mindset. Go where you know. Safety in where you have preyed. I'm not saying it is Hines but it is somewhere he's known and been. Where did he explore as a child? Check there then move forward in life timeline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly virtually all businesses now a days have security cameras around the back and perimeter of the building. I highly doubt he disposed of her in a dumpster at all. I think she is in the deep woods or dumped in a deep water way and weighted. I absolutely don't think he threw her in the backseat of his car while he visited his wife, so someone seeing the comforter in the windows wouldn't happen. Trunk maybe but I think he would dispose of her in the cover of darkness. If he was at the hospital very late that night he probably went thereafter he dumped her. We know by 11am he was at a pong tourney.

I agree psychopaths in the mind of stable seems " anything possible without thought". However they are keen, persuasive, know people... charm those people and have the ability to work wisely under pressure ( firefighter). A hospital dumpster... no way... hospital cameras and security are deep...hospital security cameras are not your local gas station. LE had those films before warrant. She's in a park... park lake. Animal approach mindset. Go where you know. Safety in where you have preyed. I'm not saying it is Hines but it is somewhere he's known and been. Where did he explore as a child? Check there then move forward in life timeline.

Stoney something or other park? I'm not local and can't remember the name but it's where they got engaged etc....

Stoney something or other park? I'm not local and can't remember the name but it's where they got engaged etc....

I don't think so. Stoney point is where he proposed. This isn't in angst towards his wife... he loves her . Place is where he feels secure but wants no part in connecting the two life's he's leading. His crimes are disassociated from the ones he loves.

I don't think so. Stoney point is where he proposed. This isn't in angst towards his wife... he loves her . Place is where he feels secure but wants no part in connecting the two life's he's leading. His crimes are disassociated from the ones he loves.

But my guess is he knows the park intimately....if this was unplanned he is in adrenaline panic mode and you go to what you know...emotions wouldn't come into factor idt.

But my guess is he knows the park intimately....if this was unplanned he is in adrenaline panic mode and you go to what you know...emotions wouldn't come into factor idt.

That park is a " drive". Wouldn't be first choice. Adrenaline is what feeds him. He chooses with focus and outcome on it. His panic is most people's get **** done mode. He works more intelligently under pressure. This of course are my thoughts only from researching him and the situation.

I never meant to suggest that his actions were without thought. I agree that hospitals have surveillance cameras inside, but I'm not sure whether there would be any surveillance on the dumpsters. If there is, then that probably isn't an option. Detroit is in the process of demolishing abandoned houses; I imagine every recently-demolished house has a dumpster on site.

If he wanted to make sure she would never be found, a landfill would be a more likely choice. I think thousands of missing-person cases could be solved if the nation's landfills were sifted down to the bottom.

A number of bodies have been found in manholes, and some manholes go years or decades without being checked.

I don't think he would have put her in water without weighing her down, which would have been difficult to do in any failsafe way.

If he went to school in Mt. Pleasant, I don't think it woud be inconceivable that he might have driven up to that area. However, if he was stalking Dani, he might have know that she hiked around Bishop Lake in Brighton and might have chosen that area.

Just to clarify, my previous post was not in reference to placing Danielle in a dumpster at a hospital. Also to clarify, I'm not sure what vehicles he had access to that night, but I'm certain he wouldn't be stupid enough to drive Dani's jeep to the hospital and visit his wife, if he did at all. I'm saying he had access to a property right next door to his home that may or may not have dumpsters available, and since the rec center and ice rink was not in working order, meaning nobody's around, he may have capitalized on that fact! He may have known when those dumpsters were emptied on a regular basis because its very noisy to do so and it's right next door to his home. Time is of the essence in committing and carrying out this crime. In my opinion, its a good fit and it mitigates time, which is of the essence, if you're Floyd! This also directly ties into thinking under pressure, which was brought up earlier.

Honestly virtually all businesses now a days have security cameras around the back and perimeter of the building. I highly doubt he disposed of her in a dumpster at all. I think she is in the deep woods or dumped in a deep water way and weighted. I absolutely don't think he threw her in the backseat of his car while he visited his wife, so someone seeing the comforter in the windows wouldn't happen. Trunk maybe but I think he would dispose of her in the cover of darkness. If he was at the hospital very late that night he probably went thereafter he dumped her. We know by 11am he was at a pong tourney.

No, not true at all. IGA, Dani's apartment complex was void of cameras, MetLife too, apparently had no cameras! Add in, a run down Rec center with a leaking ice rink that Berkley didn't have the funds to most likely keep up, would not have cameras. How exactly do we know he was at a beer pong tournament at 11 AM? Do you have a link? I'm pretty sure we have to back out statements up with links per TOS.

No, not true at all. IGA, Dani's apartment complex was void of cameras, MetLife too, apparently had no cameras! Add in, a run down Rec center with a leaking ice rink that Berkley didn't have the funds to most likely keep up, would not have cameras. How exactly do we know he was at a beer pong tournament at 11 AM? Do you have a link? I'm pretty sure we have to back out statements up with links per
TOS.

BBM
The pong video was publicly posted by the host of the tourney. Anyone visiting the business website had access to a link to view pics and vids. It has since been removed.

No, not true at all. IGA, Dani's apartment complex was void of cameras, MetLife too, apparently had no cameras! Add in, a run down Rec center with a leaking ice rink that Berkley didn't have the funds to most likely keep up, would not have cameras. How exactly do we know he was at a beer pong tournament at 11 AM? Do you have a link? I'm pretty sure we have to back out statements up with links per TOS.

That's not true, technically met life did have cameras but the one in the back area she was parked at wasn't working.

A run down, non working ice house isn't going to have dumpsters that are being emptied imo.

There was pictures of him posted on the internet on the beer pong tournament website. The tournament began at 11 am and he was in the pictures and the roster of players. I will hunt down the link now.

Ok the video of the beer pong tournament where you can see FG had been taken down. It was a place called Slingers in Livonia and the tourney was Dec 3/4. I'm not local so I don't know about this place but I know I saw it posted when this case first broke and I was researching beer pong. I'm sure others saw it. Anyone screen capture? Or save it?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

BBM
The pong video was publicly posted by the host of the tourney. Anyone visiting the business website had access to a link to view pics and vids. It has since been removed.
Yes!!! Thank you!!! I can't find it anymore either. I'm assuming it's because LE confiscated the video for the case. It was up for a long time right on their website and Facebook.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That's not true, technically met life did have cameras but the one in the back area she was parked at wasn't working.

A run down, non working ice house isn't going to have dumpsters that are being emptied imo.

There was pictures of him posted on the internet on the beer pong tournament website. The tournament began at 11 am and he was in the pictures and the roster of players. I will hunt down the link now.

Where are you getting information about MetLife cameras? How do you know which ones worked and which ones didn't work?

If you dont want to consider the ice arena a possibility, although I still think its a good one, per google earth there's a retirement community right behind it, I'm sure they have dumpsters. Theres also a baseball diamond and football field a stones throw from his house. I'm sure there's plenty of dumpsters there too!

Even if you could find a link to the beer pong tournament, I'm pretty sure linking to Facebook isn't considered MSM. Even if you could show he was at Slingers that day, I dont think you could prove how long he was there, when he got there or when he left.

But as a lay person you can't assume every route and every business doesn't have them. In fact it would be wiser, if you were in the midst of committing a crime, to assume everything in a commercial - and maybe residential paths/businesses do.

I don't think this particular POI was meticulous enough to account for every action he was going to take that night therefore it is probably sheer luck he is not found on any camera- or prying public eye in the city w/Dani, in Dani's vehicle, en route to dispose of his nefarious deeds, if he stays on an urban route to rid himself of his sin.

But he's familiar with the parks and wooded areas, he understands there is less chance of a camera picking him up if he doesn't go in a main entrance. I'm starting to think wooded area as well.

Or perhaps its just my wishful thinking because I know that's one good shot at having Dani come home <3

But as a lay person you can't assume every route and every business doesn't have them. In fact it would be wiser, if you were in the midst of committing a crime, to assume everything in a commercial - and maybe residential paths/businesses do.

I don't think this particular POI was meticulous enough to account for every action he was going to take that night therefore it is probably sheer luck he is not found on any camera- or prying public eye in the city w/Dani, in Dani's vehicle, en route to dispose of his nefarious deeds, if he stays on an urban route to rid himself of his sin.

But he's familiar with the parks and wooded areas, he understands there is less chance of a camera picking him up if he doesn't go in a main entrance. I'm starting to think wooded area as well.

Or perhaps its just my wishful thinking because I know that's one good shot at having Dani come home <3

In all honesty, if FG assumed every commercial building, business and residence had cameras, he would have never been able to lure Dani from her place of employment. Then again, maybe he knew which cameras worked and which ones didn't at MetLife.

He may be familiar with wooded areas or parks, but then again, I have a very nice park close to my home, its monitored by CCTV and the police make rounds on a routine basis. I'm not saying this is true of all parks, but its true of some.

I want nothing more than for Dani to come home as well! <3 However, a quick disposal close to home is much less risky in my opinion, then having to drive anywhere, plus that would entail a greater risk of DNA transfer in whatever vehicle he used.

But if he used her own jeep for driving to dispose of her then there wouldn't be any transfer in his own vehicles. He can still say he got a ride home from her or they were friends etc and that's why he left trace DNA in the jeep. I think it's safe to safe the huge parks with deep woods i.e. Hines or Stoney don't have cameras at every angle...maybe for arguments sake they do at main entrances, near visitor centers or parking lots but what if he never used a main entrance. All parks backup to other land. He could just as easily in the middle of the night pull down a dark street that backs up to it and go in that way. I guess I prefer knowing she is in a place where she can possibly someday be found vs a landfill where she most likely never will be.
I also don't know he had Dani under duress as she drove to his house. What if she was going there to get something from him? Neighbors said they saw her jeep parked out front (not hidden in garage) and that they saw her walk into the home..not screaming or struggling that I've ever read. What if she didn't know she was in danger until he locked the door behind her? He would also know if the cameras at ML were working btw. So if she was parked in a blackout area he would know it. But again, he could just say they were friends etc. unless a video shows a gun pointed at her or terror in her face how can anyone legally dispute that?
I'd be shocked if a nursing home didn't have cameras as well. I'd honestly be shocked if LE doesn't have her jeep on camera quite a few times and just hasn't released it. Virtually every major area has them. Gas stations, stores, commercial buildings. As you go about your daily driving you are probably on hundreds of cameras all over town.

But if he used her own jeep for driving to dispose of her then there wouldn't be any transfer in his own vehicles. He can still say he got a ride home from her or they were friends etc and that's why he left trace DNA in the jeep. I think it's safe to safe the huge parks with deep woods i.e. Hines or Stoney don't have cameras at every angle...maybe for arguments sake they do at main entrances, near visitor centers or parking lots but what if he never used a main entrance. All parks backup to other land. He could just as easily in the middle of the night pull down a dark street that backs up to it and go in that way. I guess I prefer knowing she is in a place where she can possibly someday be found vs a landfill where she most likely never will be.
I also don't know he had Dani under duress as she drove to his house. What if she was going there to get something from him? Neighbors said they saw her jeep parked out front (not hidden in garage) and that they saw her walk into the home..not screaming or struggling that I've ever read. What if she didn't know she was in danger until he locked the door behind her? He would also know if the cameras at ML were working btw. So if she was parked in a blackout area he would know it. But again, he could just say they were friends etc. unless a video shows a gun pointed at her or terror in her face how can anyone legally dispute that?
I'd be shocked if a nursing home didn't have cameras as well. I'd honestly be shocked if LE doesn't have her jeep on camera quite a few times and just hasn't released it. Virtually every major area has them. Gas stations, stores, commercial buildings. As you go about your daily driving you are probably on hundreds of cameras all over town.

Where did you read or hear that neighbors saw her jeep parked out front and that she walked into his home? I'm not disagreeing with you, but I have never seen that posted anywhere that I can recall.

I would also prefer that Dani is somewhere she can be found but wishful thinking doesn't always yeild positive results. I'm not trying to be grim, just logical.

My Dads in a nursing home due to Alzheimer's. Its not cheap, and they dont have cameras. He actually escaped and was found at a local school.

And to your last point about, "as you go about you daily driving you are probably on hundreds on cameras all over town." Thats just one more reason that driving anywhere would be a huge risk.

Also, you stated that FG would know which cameras were working and which ones werent. How would he know this considering he hadn't worked there for the last two months prior to Dani's dissapearance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27