Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did wonder if perhaps she did leave the house by foot and that he hit her with the car 300m from home, bundled her into the car and drove around with her propped up in the passenger seat? If he bumped her, she fell over and bumped her head or something not obviously life threatening. She may have passed away in the car and he panicked? Internal bleed or something :-(
Random speculation really.

Are you thinking he ran her over & then was bundled in the car?

Yep, that's one thought but there would have been witnesses in that built up area. Another thought is Karen got into the car and the argument continued as Boris drove to wherever. It could be that Karen was actually murdered in the car. Strangled, smothered etc.

It appears you were there around the same time.
Were there any people or cars that noticed you? Like could you have done the deed without anyone noticing? .

There was a car parked out the front of the last house on Salisbury ...... which is basically a straight road.....till it bends...then no more houses....just bush on both sides and houses are no longer in sight.

I was there about half an hour and only one vehicle came down and it was a council ranger. I didn't actually see the car until it was horizonal with where I was standing next to the trunks...

Hard to explain....the spot where I put my car was on a flat bit of land just off the road...theres like a little opening/clearing....you could park a few cars there.. .....I saw lots of tyre tracks on that area...

Im pretty sure its where ACA and VR had parked..

Someone had even made a firepit in the area ....

But I had to walk down a slight embankment about 40mtrs and then walk horizontal to the road .....for another 30 mtrs to reach the tree...

Mmm now I think about it ..... probably 70mtrs in total

Very risky ....... so I dunno .....depends how desperate you were.

Something did strike me about the location though......

I had this strong sense that Mount Macedon itself was the chosen site ...

on the hill itself.....but the roads presented to much visability in getting there ..........almost like this location was chosen as a second best..

It literally sits at the bottom of this beautiful spot......can't help but wonder if the area had some special meaning for them both?

Wow!! Lots of interesting posts to read through! Thanks for taking a look at the burial site, Puggles and moreso for sharing your thoughts with us all here. Looking forward to viewing the pics when you find the time to post them! Emirates...if what you've been told is true and Karen was indeed seen walking the morning she disappeared, BR may have been telling the truth, at least, the part where they had a disagreement and Karen went for a walk to clear her head. I've always been of the opinion, that, that phone call Karen received from AR 10 days (was it?) before she disappeared plays a vital part in her disappearance/murder! Just a gut feeling, nothing more, nothing less! MOO

What the ?! This is big news em! That really throws a spanner in the works! Did BR pick Karen up along the way? She sounds pretty sure it was Karen.
Same I nearly fell off the chair, from what i can gather she lives in the same street. I have no times. Apparently she had mentioned it to LE and they didnt appear interested. Also as mentioned up thread another client at the salon had made the discovery of lime bags, again mentioned to LE who appeared to take little interest. I really wanted this ladies number, i am hoping she will call me if she feels comfortable. The owner of the salon who is just delightful has had the business for 38 years and knows her clients well.

:crosseyed: precisely.. the poor old killer would have had to cope with the dreaded inertia which is the enemy of fast movement.. inertia causes immense drag, and this is what the killer would have had to do, drag the body to the logs, or.. maybe, runs out of puff and drags the logs to where the body maybe got caught on something, and now it's a case of inertia plus inverse force working against him. Rush and hurry though.. anyone could step out the backyard to bring the washing in off the line.....

even for two draggers, buriers, .. it's terrific effort expended, and lots of scraping and possibly swearing and huffing and gulping..... .

With this in mind ..... then I would have to rethink. ....

Also as I think the area where the car wouldn't be able to access ....it would make it closer to 70mtrs to carry a body....and rough going ...so two people would make more sense...

He wouldn't have been able to drive the merc all the way horizontal to the spot as it would have got bogged for sure...

I was in Geelong last night and it bucketed down ..... Not sure about Macedon...but it certainly looked like it had rain....

To be honest I did slip walking to the spot ...

Wish I knew how to share my pics from my phone.....anyone know how too??

You guys rock what amazing things to catch up on. I read Alison's thread just lurking no login and everyone is literally sleuthing this out the same. Well done and thank you just be safe all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can see that it may be advantageous to own a cleaning business if you are also in the business of covering up a murder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same I nearly fell off the chair, from what i can gather she lives in the same street. I have no times. Apparently she had mentioned it to LE and they didnt appear interested. Also as mentioned up thread another client at the salon had made the discovery of lime bags, again mentioned to LE who appeared to take little interest. I really wanted this ladies number, i am hoping she will call me if she feels comfortable. The owner of the salon who is just delightful has had the business for 38 years and knows her clients well.

Emirates can I ask which Suburb the Salon is in...... if one client saw the lime bags...that suggests Macedon...

If another client saw Karen Walking ......

are we talking about somewhere in or near Macedon itself?....

As Macedon and Avondale Heights are a fair distance away from each other...

With this in mind ..... then I would have to rethink. ....

Also as I think the area where the car wouldn't be able to access ....it would make it closer to 70mtrs to carry a body....and rough going ...so two people would make more sense...

He wouldn't have been able to drive the merc all the way horizontal to the spot as it would have got bogged for sure...

I was in Geelong last night and it bucketed down ..... Not sure about Macedon...but it certainly looked like it had rain....

To be honest I did slip walking to the spot ...

Wish I knew how to share my pics from my phone.....anyone know how too??

Was the ground cover muddy? What type of soil is there . If it was wet and clay/sludgy type mud/soil that is impossible to take off shoes etc if it starts drying. It sort of turns hard like concrete.
If this is the case, his shoes, if he's kept them would probably still have clay On the soles.

Was the ground cover muddy? What type of soil is there . If it was wet and clay/sludgy type mud/soil that is impossible to take off shoes etc if it starts drying. It sort of turns hard like concrete.
If this is the case, his shoes, if he's kept them would probably still have clay On the soles.

I so wish I knew how to post the pics from my phone...grrr

Yes there is clay....

I was able to drive a short distance onto Loch Rd from Salisbury...... the road opened up into this clearing with a flat area (grassed) almost level with the road....

I stopped here because I could see the road was starting to slope abit and it was (appearance) very muddy...and getting muddier..... would have been stupid to progress.

I did go for a walk down a bit further...still on the raised grassed area....it remains higher than the road...as the road gradient goes down ....the road turns into thick clay sludge..only 4 wheel drive would be able to access..

So if the Merc went in there.....my best guess is it was parked on the grassy area and her body has been walked in........ about 70mtrs through the brush.

So maybe only a little clay stuck to shoes.....moreso leaf litter..bark/twigs...

Just checked the bottom of my own shoes....nothing!!! ......and I even slipped....maybe under a microscope something could be found...

I wonder if they can calculate the mileage on the car for that day, 29 June 2016, could that be what they're doing ..... last car service would have mileage, perhaps the experts can figure it out by working backwards, not sure what they're capable of these days [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I had been thinking something along those lines aswell. Given they would have all of Karen's bank transactions, maybe using bank transactions and car computer info I had wondered if it was possible to determine last petrol fill....and how much was left when she went missing...assuming a long trip out to Mt Macedon would chew the fuel a bit?!
And along that train of thought, was thinking that perhaps the car needed refilling on the drive to Macedon or wat back...or was conveniently filled day before In preparation?

I had been thinking something along those lines aswell. Given they would have all of Karen's bank transactions, maybe using bank transactions and car computer info I had wondered if it was possible to determine last petrol fill....and how much was left when she went missing...assuming a long trip out to Mt Macedon would chew the fuel a bit?!
And along that train of thought, was thinking that perhaps the car needed refilling on the drive to Macedon or wat back...or was conveniently filled day before In preparation?

Or she recently had it serviced and mileage would be noted.

Im pretty sure its opposite 23 Oakley.

With the help of some friends I think I have been able to locate the house.
800 or so mts from the R's house but I guess maybe 300 as the crow fly.

Screenshot (156).jpg

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-37...4!1scQxcUguDdbGTljF1PmyH6A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Screenshot (149).jpg

http://www.gold1043.com.au/newsroom/police-take-next-major-step-in-the-karen-ristevski-murder-case

Note the terracotta stairs.

The riverwalk enters the street just a very short way down the street.
imo

Assuming you would go along Milleara onto Keillor Park Drive then onto the Calder.
So what route to Milleara?

View attachment 120798

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-37...4!1scQxcUguDdbGTljF1PmyH6A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

View attachment 120799

http://www.gold1043.com.au/newsroom/police-take-next-major-step-in-the-karen-ristevski-murder-case

Well done, I was googling my way down riviera drive and bypassed Warrick as its a court . But why in front of 5 Warrick crt. They could have filmed just there at the reserve where the track comes out. Why have they gone down the street. It's a court, there's no way to get out onto main roads by car. Borce would have travelled onto riviera drive passing Warrick court if he chose to get out from that pocket then onto Buckley street.
Interesting.

View attachment 120798

View attachment 120799

imo
Yep, that's definitely the spot. Just another unanswered question [emoji848] Why oh why were they at that location?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member