Malaysia airlines 370 with 239 people on board, 8 March 2014 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who just sees clouds and shadows? Where are the supposed objects?

Those images are like the ones we searched on Tomnod in the early days of the investigation. Half of us saw what looked like debris, and others just saw shadows. There was even a whale that was spotted!

I hope this new search yields some results, though.

My heart breaks for the families. To go through the initial tragedy and loss, then the hopes...only to be disappointed. Its terribly sad.

I hope, some day, they get closure.

Those images are like the ones we searched on Tomnod in the early days of the investigation. Half of us saw what looked like debris, and others just saw shadows. There was even a whale that was spotted!

I hope this new search yields some results, though.

I've always said they need to go back thru the Tomnod pics. I still feel some of them were 370 related but that the items seen had sunk to below by the time someone got there to check

I've always said they need to go back thru the Tomnod pics. I still feel some of them were 370 related but that the items seen had sunk to below by the time someone got there to check

I agree too.
Searchers wasted too much time in other areas and by the time they were in the right area, debris had sunk.

IMO

Thanks guys, I knew they searched somewhere else but am dealing with a rash on my left eye lid, brow and forehead, plus a massive headache, couldn't recall. On a normal day I know this case inside and out.

A diplomat probing the doomed MH370 flight has been shot dead amid claims he was about to deliver newly-found parts of the jet to Malaysian investigators.

Zahid Raza, Honorary Consul of Malaysia, was gunned down in Antananarivo, the capital of Madagascar, off the southeast coast of Africa, last week.

There is speculation that he was already a marked man and may have been assassinated over claims he was involved in a kidnap conspiracy in 2009.

But US lawyer Blaine Gibson, who has been retrieving suspected pieces of the doomed Malaysian Airline's jet washed up on the shores of Madagascar, said Raza had been due to deliver newly-found items to Malaysian investigators when he was killed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...at-probing-MH370-shot-dead.html#ixzz4rRGkmNoH

A diplomat probing the doomed MH370 flight has been shot dead amid claims he was about to deliver newly-found parts of the jet to Malaysian investigators.

Zahid Raza, Honorary Consul of Malaysia, was gunned down in Antananarivo, the capital of Madagascar, off the southeast coast of Africa, last week.

There is speculation that he was already a marked man and may have been assassinated over claims he was involved in a kidnap conspiracy in 2009.

But US lawyer Blaine Gibson, who has been retrieving suspected pieces of the doomed Malaysian Airline's jet washed up on the shores of Madagascar, said Raza had been due to deliver newly-found items to Malaysian investigators when he was killed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...at-probing-MH370-shot-dead.html#ixzz4rRGkmNoH

I wonder why they are so mysterious about these two pieces of debris. Usually, Gibson is so eager to show off what he has found.

By the way, this is a great link to view all the debris that has been found previously..

From your link -

Amateur investigator Gibson said two pieces of 'possible MH370 aircraft debris' were handed over to Madagascar authorities on August 16. He added on his blog: 'For the protection of those involved we decided not to make this report public until the debris was safely delivered to Malaysia.
On August 24 the Hon. Zahid Raza was assassinated in Antananarivo. The debris is still safely in the hands of the Madagascar Authorities. However new arrangements must be made for the collection and delivery of debris.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...at-probing-MH370-shot-dead.html#ixzz4rRNTT3sk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I wonder why they are so mysterious about these two pieces of debris. Usually, Gibson is so eager to show off what he has found.

By the way, this is a great link to view all the debris that has been found previously..

From your link -

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...at-probing-MH370-shot-dead.html#ixzz4rRNTT3sk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I'm curious what the pieces are too

My computer is in bad shape or I'd try to copy the pics over

I'm curious what the pieces are too

My computer is in bad shape or I'd try to copy the pics over

That's all right. I think you have already copied most of those throughout the threads.
Just don't lose your computer. I am so addicted I was miserable when the power was out and I couldn't use it.
It was kind of exciting to go through all the pieces they had found so far.

As far as the new pieces, I wondered if they showed what he may have thought might have been a cause for the crash (like fire, bomb, etc)?

There is one other possibility that I thought of but I really don't think they would have classified human remains as debris.

Dang.

That's all right. I think you have already copied most of those throughout the threads.
Just don't lose your computer. I am so addicted I was miserable when the power was out and I couldn't use it.
It was kind of exciting to go through all the pieces they had found so far.

As far as the new pieces, I wondered if they showed what he may have thought might have been a cause for the crash (like fire, bomb, etc)?

There is one other possibility that I thought of but I really don't think they would have classified human remains as debris.

I wonder too if the parts have fire damage. It has to be something like that for Blaine not to post pics

Curious as to what those two pieces of debris are.
:sigh:

Australia's research agency CSIRO is examining new evidence into the fate of Flight MH370 which it believes points to the location of the missing aircraft.

Flight MH370 disappeared on March 8, 2014 with 227 passengers and 12 crew on board. Oceanographic research has continued since the underwater search was suspended in January this year.

High-resolution images from an Airbus Pleiades 1A satellite showing “probably man-made” objects similar to debris items since found were taken on March 23, 2014, a little more than two weeks after the passenger airline went missing in the Indian Ocean.

Geoscience Australia completed a new analysis earlier this year, and the location of the objects in the images at the time of the crash was estimated by CSIRO using drift analysis.

https://maritime-executive.com/article/satellite-data-offers-new-estimate-of-mh370-location

IMG_0163.JPG

Australia's research agency CSIRO is examining new evidence into the fate of Flight MH370 which it believes points to the location of the missing aircraft.

Flight MH370 disappeared on March 8, 2014 with 227 passengers and 12 crew on board. Oceanographic research has continued since the underwater search was suspended in January this year.

High-resolution images from an Airbus Pleiades 1A satellite showing “probably man-made” objects similar to debris items since found were taken on March 23, 2014, a little more than two weeks after the passenger airline went missing in the Indian Ocean.

Geoscience Australia completed a new analysis earlier this year, and the location of the objects in the images at the time of the crash was estimated by CSIRO using drift analysis.

https://maritime-executive.com/article/satellite-data-offers-new-estimate-of-mh370-location

View attachment 122861

Very promising! Hope they start looking asap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member