Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still, if she were to go away to get some "down time", I think she would have told someone.
Apparently she texted a friend about getting away. So, it would seem that she did tell someone. We don't know who that friend is nor the entirety of what was in that text exchange. We don't know who the last person who actually had seen her is. That would be real helpful. We don't know the last time she spoke with her parents or other relatives (from all appearances she is an only child so no siblings). We don't know the last person she was in contact with either.

Considering her connection to South Florida, the Jacksonville, NC area, and Newtown, CT areas she could conceivably be in any of those areas or with any friends who used to live in those areas and now live elsewhere in the country.

We also don't know what her mental and emotional condition was at the time she went missing. She had lost every single battle in her divorce case including that the husband was to be allowed to move the child out of the area. And the most recent battle was over money that was not turned over or had been hidden and then discovered and from all appearances that was money in Taylor's possession - based on the emergency freeze motions on the account(s) and any cashier's check(s) that occurred 5 or 6 days after she disappeared e.g. if the ex-husband's attorney was filing emergency motions it was an account of Taylor's and some portion of that money in her account(s) was to go to the ex-husband. It can't be easy on someone that loses every battle over two years of litigation.

So, you can't rule out taking off and you can't rule out self-harm.

There is a lot of unknowns.

Websleuths needs help. Won't you make a small donation. Thanks.

The PI Brian Mulbach that appears to be the person that put the word out that Taylor went missing will be on WEBY 1330 AM radio at 7:35pm ET to talk about this case. You can listen to it live at this link: http://www.1330weby.com/index.php/listen-live
I was wondering why I didn't hear about this case on that station at 7:35 and I double checked and the time mentioned in the post didn't say AM or PM and further research on another FB post showed it was a morning program host. So now I don't know if Brian Mulbach will appear tomorrow at 7:35am or already appeared on Wednesday morning at 7:35am. Ugh. Apologies.

Websleuths needs help. Won't you make a small donation. Thanks.
If anyone is not aware of the need, or needs the link: https://www..com/websleuths

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I don't think a mother would not check-in on her child even under the circumstances.

Since her employer reported her missing, we know she is not working a case. Also, she apparently did not ask or tell her employer she was taking a few days off. This is a big red flag! Supposedly she texts her friend she needs a few days down time, but fails to inform her employer? Don't buy it!

Surely her PI company she works for is on top of this! What in this disappearance doesn't point to foul play by one specific person?

Perhaps it is being said "no foul play" so someone will feel comfortable and mess up?

<modsnip>

Hi AbuDrake, thanks for your input. You seem to be Taylor's ex husband? If so, would you mind becoming a Verified Insider here on WS, otherwise (if you choose to share insider information here) admin might not allow your posts to stand.

I'm the ex-husband in question. Jethro, I'm impressed by your reasoning - it's spot on for the most part. Here is what you are missing:

1) Taylor has a well documented history of fraud and deception. As you may have picked up from the court documents, she was caught lying many times in the final hearing about the nature of her income, and defied the court's order to replace the money she withdrew. When that money was un-frozen after the trial, she withdrew all of it (12JUN17). It's highly unlikely that this is anything but an attempt to abscond with that money. She knows this is criminal-level contempt and isn't keen to appear in court to face up to what she's done. That's why she filed that letter about going to help her family in Irma's path. She just wanted to roll the date to the right as she finished the process of stashing the money somewhere. And indeed - she was last seen on Friday with backpacks containing $60k in cash and cashiers checks. Next court date is fast approaching - when that threat is gone, she'll probably resurface shortly thereafter.
2) Taylor voluntarily sent Drake to live with me last year. To her great credit (which the court recognized in the final judgment), she realized that he wasn't doing well in her care, and sent him up to live with me. She then tried to claim that sent him to me for medical reasons...but that didn't quite hold up in court. Further, the Guardian Ad Litem's report was conclusive for reasons I won't get into in public.
3) Taylor last contacted Drake on Saturday night. Her girlfriend (with whom she has been living - and who appears to be a sweet and genuine person) provided me an IP6 address - it plots in Reserve, LA...a cell tower on I-10.

Now - a quick word of admonishment. As those of you who read the court documents know, I am a special operations officer. That means I'm in the business of piecing together intelligence to figure out what's really happening. Taking stabs in the dark with fragments of information is dangerous - please refrain from doing so. I applaud Jethro for his analysis of this situation, and I encourage the rest of you to follow suit. Read all the court documents. Get a sense for who this person is. If you look at Taylor and see an LEO, mother, and divorced wife...you are missing the most critical information and drawing the wrong conclusions. I understand that most of the critical information is not available to you - and I'm not about to air her dirty laundry in public. This is doubly the case because Occam's Razor still suggests that she's not able to be found because she doesn't want to be found. She has every reason to avoid court and continue to try and hide that money. Now that this has blown up out of proportion to what she expected, coming back is even harder.

I hope I'm right - the alternative, that Drake's mother is in serious trouble somewhere - is not what anyone wants to see. My goal is for her to rebound and defeat what demons she's currently facing. I want to be able to have an amicable, cooperative relationship with her and have her help in raising Drake. I appreciate that y'all are working towards this goal as well - please do continue to try and find her. I welcome any questions you may have - Jethro, please take lead on sorting through the ones that may be relevant and reach to me directly.

Hi AbuDrake, thanks for your input. You seem to be Taylor's ex husband? If so, would you mind becoming a Verified Insider here on WS, otherwise (if you choose to share insider information here) admin might not allow your posts to stand.

Sure, how do I do that?

It is said her "personal belongings" were left at home. What does that actually refer to? Clothes? Purse? Glasses? Driver's license? Bank cards? Was she living alone? If so, I wonder how anyone would be able to determine what she took or didn't take with her. She could have had several pairs of glasses, as an example, a visa card nobody knew of, or take clothes she normally doesn't wear. She could have switched her phone off so she doesn't get any calls regarding the stressing issues she is trying to get away from.

As someone mentioned earlier, she could have been picked up by a friend or current love interest, hence she left her car behind.

I just hope she is currently enjoying a time out away from her divorce and custody battles and will return soon. The fact that LE said there's no foul play suspected gives me hope. (Although I've heard them say this before and it was only a strategy - Laura Wallen case.)

Taylor where are you?

According to her girlfriend, she left all of her belongings at the girlfriend's house - Taylor had only recently moved in with her, and most of her possessions were still in a moving truck in the driveway. The notable things she left behind were 2x laptops (unlocked, logged into her Gmail etc) and heirloom jewelry.

According to her girlfriend, she left all of her belongings at the girlfriend's house - Taylor had only recently moved in with her, and most of her possessions were still in a moving truck in the driveway. The notable things she left behind were 2x laptops (unlocked, logged into her Gmail etc) and heirloom jewelry.

Why do you think she left all this behind?

You said above

"Next court date is fast approaching - when that threat is gone, she'll probably resurface shortly thereafter."

Wouldn't she still be held accountable for taking the money out against court orders?

Not very amicable. Rarely have I seen motions to prevent a party (Taylor) from contacting the ex's employer or the media. Maybe its a thing in Florida?

Correct: this was an unusually rancorous case. Taylor undertook a protracted campaign of harassment, extortion, and cyberstalking as part of her strategy for 'winning' the divorce case. It's difficult to overstate the degree of animosity she displayed - or the degree to which the conflict was a one-sided affray.

Why do you think she left all this behind?

Wouldn't she still be held accountable for taking the money out against court orders?

Can't hold someone accountable if they aren't in the courtroom to answer for it. And you can't seize money that's in dollar bills, stashed away somewhere.
(Logical response to my response: "What's she going to do? Stay gone forever?". Answer: Taylor has never thought like a chess player, thinking several moves ahead. She has always been able to manipulate her way out of whatever situation her penchant for deception gets her into. She doesn't have an answer yet - but is used to figuring it out on the fly, and probably figures that a solution will come up soon enough. While looking for that 'out', she has to protect what matters most in the short term: avoid conviction for contempt and protect the money. Staying 'missing' accomplishes both...buys her time to figure out a solution.)

EDIT: Why did she leave her household goods behind? #1 - she has nowhere else to put them. #2 - she doesn't have a long term plan. The laptops, however, are the ONLY reason my spidey senses are even a bit prickled from her disappearing. Taylor is quite paranoid about people having access to her phones and computers - she relies on keeping people from various parts of her life apart, lest they communicate and figure out that she's been deceiving them individually. If you are a GoT fan - she's like Littlefinger in that she sows discord between people to keep them isolated, and vulnerable to only her. So, leaving her laptops is quite out of character. But given her state of mind and other issues of late, it's quite possible that she simply overlooked that detail while focusing on the cash.

How much is the heirloom jewelry worth that she left behind?

And how did she leave? She left her car, so what did she do? Walk to the next bus/train station? Or did she get picked up? Or ...?

How much is the heirloom jewelry worth that she left behind?

And how did she leave? She left her car, so what did she do? Walk to the next bus/train station? Or did she get picked up? Or ...?

Jewelry's value depends on whom you ask. She'll say $30k+. Pawn shop says a fraction of that, according to reports I've gotten recently.

She was last seen leaving a friend's house in an Uber.

Jewelry's value depends on whom you ask. She'll say $30k+. Pawn shop says a fraction of that, according to reports I've gotten recently.

She was last seen leaving a friend's house in an Uber.

Well then this does not make sense to me. If the money is so important to her why not take the jewelry as well? Even a fraction of 30k is not to be scoffed at imo.

Well then this does not make sense to me. If the money is so important to her why not take the jewelry as well? Even a fraction of 30k is not to be scoffed at imo.

Good point. That detail isn't neat and tidy for me either. But here's my analysis: the ring and earrings were her mother's, and represented her family's era of being well-to-do. Taylor and I both were raised in households where our grandparents were very well to do, and we enjoyed upper-class lifestyles until we were middle school aged. Both of our families subsequently pissed the fortunes away, and Taylor and I bonded over the idea of rebuilding wealth...by the time we were in our early 30s, we had half million in assets. Not bad for two government salaries. That's almost all gone now - consumed in the divorce. What Taylor has left is the cash, her car, and the ring. Her girlfriend relayed that she tried to sell it recently but what she was offered didn't come close to what she thought it was worth. Plus she knows that I'd never, ever try and take that from her no matter how much she owes me.

Further, I think that Taylor departed with the intention of coming back. I can't know what her actual thought process was, but it was probably something like "I'll just hang out in NOLA while Irma passes, and then come back and say I missed it due to the hurricane. In the meantime, I have to hide this money because the court will have it seized if I have it in a bank." So taking the ring with her on what she thought would be a quick trip wouldn't make sense...she probably figured it'd be safer at her girlfriend's house. The laptops, though? I don't get it. That's a huge misstep for Taylor.

Have you looked through the laptopa, or has LE done so, to search for clues as to where she might have gone?

Does she have a passport, and if so, did she take it with her?

Plus she knows that I'd never, ever try and take that from her no matter how much she owes me.

respectfully snipped by me

So there is some basic trust left between you two?

You are high school sweethearts?

Good point. That detail isn't neat and tidy for me either. But here's my analysis: the ring and earrings were her mother's, and represented her family's era of being well-to-do. Taylor and I both were raised in households where our grandparents were very well to do, and we enjoyed upper-class lifestyles until we were middle school aged. Both of our families subsequently pissed the fortunes away, and Taylor and I bonded over the idea of rebuilding wealth...by the time we were in our early 30s, we had half million in assets. Not bad for two government salaries. That's almost all gone now - consumed in the divorce. What Taylor has left is the cash, her car, and the ring. Her girlfriend relayed that she tried to sell it recently but what she was offered didn't come close to what she thought it was worth. Plus she knows that I'd never, ever try and take that from her no matter how much she owes me.

Further, I think that Taylor departed with the intention of coming back. I can't know what her actual thought process was, but it was probably something like "I'll just hang out in NOLA while Irma passes, and then come back and say I missed it due to the hurricane. In the meantime, I have to hide this money because the court will have it seized if I have it in a bank." So taking the ring with her on what she thought would be a quick trip wouldn't make sense...she probably figured it'd be safer at her girlfriend's house. The laptops, though? I don't get it. That's a huge misstep for Taylor.

So, it sounds like her behavior is irrational at times and that is why you have custody of your son? Why did she leave the police department and does she still have ties in the area?

I am asking because of the context she left in. Such as is this patterned behavior?

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members