Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
...or someone she'd been talking to at the Conti in the 20 minutes she wasn't with her friends.

Hi Innerchild - would love to see any footage the police might have from the Conti the night Ciara went missing. MOO

The auction place is still in Ewing St. I drove past it 3 times this week so far.
It gets packed on Auction days.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
Petedavo,
Thanks for that. My husband worked near Ewing street and mentioned the auction place had moved to Bannister Rd. Sorry about that.

Thank you for judging me for allegedly judging others but actual point was amazed nobody has raised his writing style before and digging deeper you find these reports were not found on The LA website

Thank you twist for your thorough look at the accused writing style from LA reports. I thought it was very helpful. Is it worth looking at this former member?

Quote PeteDavo

I would assume by this that the poster worked for Telstra or the*API-Auscom Credit Society branch that was located in there.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...7#post12309047

Note:*51-71 Ewing street*Bentley was a former Telecom & Telstra Depot. It now houses Western Power and one of the businesses across the road is Westside Auto Wholesale.

However, it was pointed out to Parkie in later posts that he might've got the year wrong... snipped end Quote

Petedavo,
Thanks for that. My husband worked near Ewing street and mentioned the auction place had moved to Bannister Rd. Sorry about that.

Sorry. Bradley mentioned two in his post. I forgot that there were actually two car auction places on Ewing St,
The one Bradley is talking about was in the old Telstra Complex but isn't there now.
That would be the one that your husband has correctly remembered too.

I have been offline. Gardening day for she who must be obeyed. :(

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

The section that I struggle with in that post/pic is the part where he claims that the Special Crime Squad informs him who's contacted the squad or not!
Surely that's NOT WAPOL policy?

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Definitely not policy. SCS is that Special Crime Squad, different from Macro? Could be a boast, but if he is the alleged CSK, then he would know if he has contacted them or sent them anything. Also his sister in law was the police psyc during the CSKings and would have been working close to the case presumably. Possibly some info may have leaked in that way as well.

Which photo?

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
Sorry, the lined quote didn't work!! The one where JR's eyes are dilated.

Sorry, the lined quote didn't work!! The one where JR's eyes are dilated.

Ok thanks

Don't discuss other WS members or make accusations/insinuations against them.

:tyou:

My landlord in the 90`s worked for Telstra. Its OK now,but at the time I wasn't letting that one out.

My landlord in the 90`s worked for Telstra. Its OK now,but at the time I wasn't letting that one out.

That must be most helpful for you in your sleuthing of this case.

<mod snip>

Every websleuther studies the forums and blogs ! [emoji6]

Studies and then often forgets.
Or only selectively or partially (rightly or wrongly) remembers what they have read or skim read.

Like an old PC running Windows 3.1 with its inherent leaky memory issues.

There's only a month to go for the next court appearance. I suppose both the defense and prosecution are able to ask for more time. Any ideas what will happen on that day?

Sorry if this was posted already and I missed it! Has a mod or admin OK'd discussing-sleuthing WS posters as possible suspects in this case? I don`t want to risk violating ToS or getting too o/t if not. ... TIA!

:doorhide:

Hey Spinnaker, some of the clips you posted look like they've been laminated, or they were printed on higher-quality magazine-grade paper instead of standard newsprint? I'm trying to find these articles, or links to them, to see what else I might be able to find out before and after these articles were printed. Where are these clips from, originally, and what dates did they run?

TIA!!

Another article re Brian Edwards:

df2c03ee8a6d5740627c603b2e4b497f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry if this was posted already and I missed it! Has a mod or admin OK'd discussing-sleuthing WS posters as possible suspects in this case? I don`t want to risk violating ToS or getting too o/t if not. ... TIA!

:doorhide:

OkieChance, Thank You so much for asking :biggrin:

Not only has no Mod or Admin approved the discussing or sleuthing of WS members, but yesterday morning I specifically reminded members not to do so.

Or for those who wish to ignore the above hyperlink:

Don't discuss other WS members or make accusations/insinuations against them.

:tyou:

There have been numerous reminders/warnings in previous threads.

Do some members just feel they can disregard The Rules and Mod/Admin warnings because they feel what they have to say is more important than following The Rules?

Those members who have chosen to disregard The Rules and Admin reminders/warnings are subject to loss of posting privileges.

ZERO TOLERANCE is now in place and Time Outs will be forthcoming when a review has been completed.

Sillybilly
WS Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members