Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Spinnaker, some of the clips you posted look like they've been laminated, or they were printed on higher-quality magazine-grade paper instead of standard newsprint? I'm trying to find these articles, or links to them, to see what else I might be able to find out before and after these articles were printed. Where are these clips from, originally, and what dates did they run?

TIA!!

I'm assuming these are photos of micro-film ... if that helps

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

<modsnip> OkieChance - how old is that laminated question ? From what Thread number? <modsnip> .....

I'm assuming these are photos of micro-film ... if that helps

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

I'm looking for the source — newspaper name and publish date.

[emoji202]MOO

<modsnip> OkieChance - how old is that laminated question ? From what Thread number? <modsnip>.....

I asked about it this morning. It's from this thread, if that helps! I was asking about a news clip that was posted to this thread within the last few days.

<modsnip>

ETA: (Post #1050, posted 08/21. It's still on this thread, I just checked)

[emoji202]MOO

Thread #17 is now open for continued discussion.

Please make sure you read all of the Opening Posts.

This thread will close in about 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail