IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I dont get is, he is clearly wearing glasses in the picture. Myself personal I always thought that BG has glasses, then the sketch was released with no glasses. Also if DN was homeless at the time he most likely favored glasses to contact lens. Its pretty hard to put contacts in living under bridge.

Lost or broken? Glasses are expensive to replace.

OK, I have ben thinking about the Delphi investigators there to question DN today. They need to get him to talk, and they need to record it. No easy job whether he is BG or not. If he's BG it's obvious why he wouldn't want to. If DN is not BG he still won't want to talk because my guess is with his history he has a great distrust of LE and probably feels as though he could be framed for Abby and Libby''s death, especially if he has no verifiable alibi. So how do you get him talking? Also assuming he hasn't lawyered up and been told not to say anything. Now if he refuses to speak or give Delphi LE a plausible and verifiable alibi does that automatically give them cause to collect DNA? Also, think about what a hard position to be in if he is innocent of the crimes against Abby and Libby. He was living homeless under bridges, who could he possibly give as an alibi on the 13th? It would be hard to find someone who could verify his whereabouts...MOO and just thinking out loud as we wait.

My guess is he was recorded while at his bond hearing and childrens' custody hearing. Even if it's just one word answers, they would have something to work with IMO.

ETA Also remember he talked to CO LE when they pulled him over. Hopefully they have audio from that.

He should have been prosecuted and put into a military jail before being discharged.

That is why I wonder if he really was in the military.....we need to see proof of his time served.

He is going to be charged with menacing with a deadly weapon, and is possible suspect in CO for the Tim Watkins (trail cyclist) murder. He is going to definitely have a lawyer assigned.
He already should have DNA on file due to his many offenses as a sex offender, so getting a sample should not be hard as he should already be compelled to supply it. Hiding and peeping in gas station bathroom stalls, chasing people with hatchets, domestic violence - multipe occasions of exposing himself -- he is a one man crime wave.

Any idea when LE will give any updates? I’m guessing when they’re good and ready...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess is he was recorded while at his bond hearing and childrens' custody hearing. Even if it's just one word answers, they would have something to work with IMO.

ETA Also remember he talked to CO LE when they pulled him over. Hopefully they have audio from that.

All good points. Would evidence from when they pulled him over be admissible? He hadn't been charged with anything at that point or read his rights.

Lost or broken? Glasses are expensive to replace.

My friend used to buy glasses at auctions or estate sales. Sometimes would wear two pairs at once to get the correct strength....OR perhaps he only needed reading glasses and those can be bought anywhere. Even full face ones not the tiny readers. Maybe that is how DN/BG got glasses. (PS my friend had tons of money, but he hated doctors hence the way he got glasses!)

That is why I wonder if he really was in the military.....we need to see proof of his time served.

I agree and haven't seen a link yet? I googled and couldn't find anything?

I'm confused, please someone clear this up for me. How many kids do they have? I have seen the number 3 here somewhere. One article I read said that (in Colorado) when they were stopped that the wife was driving, DN was in the passenger seat and two children were in the backseat. Didn't she just have a baby? If they have three kids then where is the third child?

TIA. :)

Just wondering....if he was homeless at this time, he may have been staying in an outbuilding near the bridge.

In which case LE may have found evidence of this.

All speculation of course.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Didn't they search such a building near the bridge? I kinda remember something like that anyway. :thinking:

I am looking back and pondering the reasons that LE have kept so much out of the media. It has been frustrating for us, but it makes sense to me even more now.
If this is their guy!
Also, I have wondered why the Dr. Phil show hasn’t aired. Now I wonder if it ever will.

I haven't been able to keep up with all the posts so sorry if this has already been mentioned. I just saw on local tv WTHR a woman being interviewed who said that DN had stayed on their farm. Their house was broken into and some pigs were slaughtered.

Wonder if the pigs were slaughtered by hatchet?

Sorry for going slightly off topic, but the way you worded this made me lol because it sounds like the pigs were living in the house!

[FONT=&quot]http://heavy.com/news/2017/09/daniel-nations-colorado-hatchet-man-delphi-indiana-murders-photos/

Some third party references to his Marine status 2006 -2007:

"Daniel Nations has been a registered sex offender since 2007 after he was convicted of indecent exposure in Beaufort, South Carolina, that year, the state’s sex offender database shows. According to a WTOC-TV report from the time of his arrest, Nations, then a Marine stationed at Parris Island, exposed himself while he was in his car in a parking lot and then again in front of a woman and her child who were riding bikes.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
"But police said it was not his first time being arrested for that crime. He was charged with indecent exposure four times while stationed at Camp Lejeune in North Carolina and a fifth time while in Spartanburg, South Carolina."[/FONT]

LE had a second press conference in the Spring. LE encouraged the public to use the tip line. There was something that stood out in that conference. It was said the killer might target males also. ( im paraphrasing). That does make me wonder the cause of death for Libby and Abby.

Do we know if DNA was found at the scene in Delphi? If so, wouldn't they have matched it to DN's DNA if it was on file as a registered sex offender?

CO is one of the states that takes DNA upon a felony arrest, so DN's should have been taken when he was charged with menacing earlier this week, imo.

Sorry for going slightly off topic, but the way you worded this made me lol because it sounds like the pigs were living in the house!

lol true and I didn't think about that when I type it. I believe the person started that DN became angry about something, broke into their home, damaged some property and also pigs were slaughtered.

If DN turns out to be the person who took the lives of Libby and Abby all I can say is TG Indiana has the death penalty. I don't care about his background or any boo hoo story of his difficult life. He ( if him ) savagely stalked and murdered 2 innocent children. These families lives will never be the same. I think it's a fluke that he was a suspect of another murder in CO. After watching the initial press conference in February of the ISP and the Sheriff dept you could tell they were all deeply moved. I hope he's the the one. And bring some closure to these families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrs_grimzilla