IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post #22 in this thread has a link to the video of ISP CIO Dave Bursten saying exactly that the only good thing to come out of the emphasis placed on this one particular tip is the heightened awareness of the case. That, to me, seems like a pretty definitive statement for a LE official to make.
EDIT: I think the more definitive statement can be found on page 2 of the article linked in this post:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-71&p=13666767#post13666767
Another video of Dave Bursten talking about the similarities people pointed out about DN and then stating that it may work that way on TV but not in real life. He goes on to state that we are "far from the finish line". Even more telling is another statement from him a bit further down on page 2, where he says " if we had this case solved we wouldn't be asking for more tips". They either play a mean game of poker, or DN is not our guy. I think these statements are too definitive for them to make if there is any chance they think h did it. It would be more difficult for them to backtrack these statements than it would to just state they are still investigating the tip. Short of flat out saying he is not involved, I think they are just trying to let everyone down easy.

Elegantly put. I think at this stage, sleuthing should return to raising awareness about the sketch and considering other leads. I don't think DN is the man anymore

I say mean game of poker.
why?

because this is the smart thing to do. there will be no "rush to judgement" defense in this case, not if they have their way.

right now they have a lot of circumstancal evidence and they have to be extremely careful not to create an appearance of any kind of unfair focus, also be careful not to give fuel to a lawsuit from the suspect down the line, because the press has gone buck wild with this story and are even profiling his family.

mean poker 100%

Elegantly put. I think at this stage, sleuthing should return to raising awareness about the sketch and considering other leads. I don't think DN is the man anymore

Do I have to return to my special previous POI then ....? :eek: :dunno:

I agree. I don't think it's right to continue to pursue DN here.

Every morning I come here with the hope that the title to this thread will begin with the word "ARREST". Hoping today is the day!!

Forgive me if this has been discussed, but I had seen a pic of DN's car and it appeared to have damage to the front drivers side. Does anyone still have that pic? I was thinking the way TW was found separated from his bike and a shoe that maybe he was hit by the car-then starts running to end up being chased and shot. I'm very curious if he or his bike was hit and if they are comparing tire tracks and paint chips.
I still think it's DN. I think we are just waiting on ballistics for TW and DNA for the girls. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I say mean game of poker.
why?

because this is the smart thing to do. there will be no "rush to judgement" defense in this case, not if they have their way.

right now they have a lot of circumstancal evidence and they have to be extremely careful not to create an appearance of any kind of unfair focus, also be careful not to give fuel to a lawsuit from the suspect down the line, because the press has gone buck wild with this story and are even profiling his family.

mean poker 100%
I don't think it's even that.

They don't know yet, that's all. And they won't say they do when they don't.

p.s. I think I'm going back to lurking for now. I'll continue to check in to see what's going on.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

JMHO and all that Jazz that makes you go Hmmm :thinking:

If we go back to the beginning, BG was considered a "participant". I feel that remains true.

Perhaps, he was the "round up" guy for the lead Suspect.

DN has been arrested frequently enough to know not to speak to LEO. I don't think he verbalized one word to Delphi Investigators.

I still feel someone who knows him assisted with the sketch. The artist nailed it. Who told LEO that his eyes were not blue? It could have been a tipster named Katelyn. This could possibly explain the delay in a sketch being released.

The sketch was presented to the public in hopes of someone being able to place him in Delphi on that fateful day. It annoys me that they drove in IN with an expired car tag but, they hit CO and are pulled over for that very reason. A neighborhood watch group began taking photos of DNs car when they saw him in their area. When pulled over in CO, DN told the Officer that "his family was not like that", when asked about waving a hatchet at cyclists. It was too late for TM. RIP :rose:

The question I have is, KN had an outstanding IN warrant, albeit non-extraditable. So, why wasn't she arrested along with DN?
I don't remember LE ever definitively stating BG was a participant. Early on they were unsure if there was one or more involved.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I don't remember LE ever definitively stating BG was a participant. Early on they were unsure if there was one or more involved.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Yes they said he at least participated.

Bad post. Sorry

Let it be today! Go get him boys!

"He was also booked into Morgan County Jail on Feb. 24, 10 days after the Delphi killings. Nations was booked for Failure To Appear at a civil suit."
http://fox59.com/2017/09/28/man-arr...est-in-delphi-teens-murders-state-police-say/

Okay, this is what I found, after visiting mycase.in.gov and http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...-suspect-indiana-no-stranger-crime/713951001/

(above quote from jconline.com article)

Weirdly enough, I couldn't find anything specifically stating he was incarcerated from 02/24 through 02/28.
attachment.php

Politely snipped for space.

It is out there. Keep looking. IIRC, it is Johnson Co. Far too weary this evening but if you don't locate it, I'll try to post it tomorrow.

Here you go:

According to the Morgan County Jail,Nations was incarcerated from February 24 – 28 of this year. That’s 10 days after Libby and Abby were murdered.
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...in-the-murders-of-libby-abby-in-delphi?page=2

They are back from CO.

Omg I'm so sorry, I watched it twice and read the article. I'm losing it. I'm too impatient. Sorry. Thanks rocket.

[FONT=&quot]Sgt. Kim Riley, a spokesperson for Indiana State Police, said, “We have not concluded at this point because there’s so much more to do, one way or the other, on the case as far as is he or is he not.”

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I think people just put two and two together and I think basically people just jumped to conclusions,” Riley said. “We’re still actively looking for more tips.”

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In terms of this case, Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said, “There’s been no charges brought against anyone.”

http://wishtv.com/2017/10/03/police...ossibly-links-man-to-delphi-double-homicides/
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member