GUILTY NY - Christopher Grover, 30, shot to death, Poughkeepsie, 28 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/...an-police-say-killed-by-girlfriend/717813001/

According to the felony complaint filed by Town of Poughkeepsie police, Addimando, 28, caused Grover's death "by shooting his head with a handgun," sometime between Wednesday evening and Thursday morning.

"The initial contact with the police officer was a chance encounter...that was not in close proximity to the residence," said Town of Poughkeepsie police Capt. Kenneth Roman.

she looks like every other mother . shocking that she did what she did. ,maybe domestic abuse?

Don't know if this is allowed or not, but this is such a touching video on Chris Grover's YT account. They seemed so happy. What happened? So heartbreaking for their beautiful children. If this is not allowed, please remove.

[video=youtube;ZL5cNVro1rE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL5cNVro1rE[/video]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.poughkeepsiejournal.com/amp/729764001

This is local for me, I actually drove past the apartments on Friday morning and saw the police tape.

I attached the article about her firing the lawyer.

ETA: I wonder if she snapped. Only because she had to have left her kids at home alone when she went running outside to flag a cop. According to the articles, she was "some distance" from the apartment when she flagged the cop down.

Also, her SM accounts seem like she is desperately trying to be the perfect mom and portray an image that everything is sunshine and rainbows. Perhaps she was holding a ton of anger inside and she finally came unwound?
Will be interesting to see what the motive was.

The community is distraught over the whole thing because they both worked with children in the area so not only are their own kids affected, but 100's of others are left without their coach. Of course the damage done to their kids is unimaginable.

IMOO [emoji230]

There are some people that try to live to an unrealistic standard. Perhaps she was OCD, in that she wanted perfection in her life. It could cause a great deal of anxiety if not everything was perfect. Someone with that kind of anxiety and unrealistic expectation could easily become unwound. There could also be spousal abuse or infidelity, but I refuse to speculate on that when there is not even a hint of that from friends and or family; and what little remarks I have found on SM come from people who are not close to the couple - simply suggesting.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.poughkeepsiejournal.com/amp/729764001

This is local for me, I actually drove past the apartments on Friday morning and saw the police tape.

I attached the article about her firing the lawyer.

RSBM

Could be she couldn't afford his services. It says that a "public defender" took over for DeFazio.

I have noticed in a couple of articles, but have not commented. They keep saying he died sometime Wednesday evening in to Thursday morning. Could she have been in the apartment alone with him overnight? The time frame makes me curious as to her state of mind...

RSBM

Could be she couldn't afford his services. It says that a "public defender" took over for DeFazio.

I have noticed in a couple of articles, but have not commented. They keep saying he died sometime Wednesday evening in to Thursday morning. Could she have been in the apartment alone with him overnight? The time frame makes me curious as to her state of mind...

Great point, I didn't connect the dots when I saw that a public defender took over. Makes perfect sense though. Plus she was a stay at home mom with a small business (baby booties & photography) and he worked as a gymnastics coach. I know having 2 little ones in the house can be expensive so with one income in the family it's totally possible she can't afford an attorney.

I agree with your question of the time the incident occurred. I just can't imagine having your partner and father of your children left in the home with a fatal bullet wound to the head while you go find a cop. My son is 4 and like clockwork he wakes up at 2:30 am and crawls into our bed. I just hope those kids don't know what happened. They seemed to have it all.

OT- I'm from WI and they have the circuit court access that allows you to view details on cases. So far the past 7 years I've been in NY I have yet to find a place that shows the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well that incident made her blow his brains out. then run into a street to flag down cops. Her private pages portray her as a saint.

Was there any reports of domestic violence in the relationship?

Her Facebook page seems to be public and I don't see any pictures of him at all. I scrolled back a couple of years.

Her Facebook page seems to be public and I don't see any pictures of him at all. I scrolled back a couple of years.

It seems like she posts photo op type pics. I have a lot of Facebook friends who do things like this. One of my closest friends constantly posts pics of her kid with sappy captions, but get a couple glasses of wine in her and you’ll Hear a totally different story than she paints on Facebook. She’s tired, run down, not loving motherhood like she pretends. I get the same vibe from Nicole’s page.

Also, I strongly disagree with people posting pics of their young kids on Facebook publicly. There are a lot of creeps out there. JMO

One would be hard pressed to find any pictures of him, anywhere. He seems to always have been a non-entity. I think, however, he may have taken a lot of those photos of the kids and the videos. He has the yt account, etc. I haven't found any information regarding this murder. What you don't see is sometimes just as relevant as what they show you, IMHO.

I have seen lots of pictures of him in his role as a teacher. Video too. He seems to have been a very beloved gymnastics coach. I have seen many women post pics of their kids and none of their spouse. I think some wives forget that a relationship with their spouse should be as important as their kids.

I am really curious as to what happened here. I think there could be several scenarios.
1 - abuse
2 - infidelity
3 - mental illness
4 - stress overload - mental break
5 - abuse of another?

I have seen lots of pictures of him in his role as a teacher. Video too. He seems to have been a very beloved gymnastics coach. I have seen many women post pics of their kids and none of their spouse. I think some wives forget that a relationship with their spouse should be as important as their kids.

I am really curious as to what happened here. I think there could be several scenarios.
1 - abuse
2 - infidelity
3 - mental illness
4 - stress overload - mental break
5 - abuse of another?

6. Narcissim ?

Just joined this forum and thought I’d chime in. My father and I lived in that very apartment for 21 years before they moved in this year. I know all the neighbors. Will update this if I can get any more information.

Just joined this forum and thought I’d chime in. My father and I lived in that very apartment for 21 years before they moved in this year. I know all the neighbors. Will update this if I can get any more information.
Hi there- we always appreciate some local perspective! Just be aware that there are Terms Of Service limiting what can be posted without a link to a LE or MSM source. I'm not sure of the rules for locals but I'm sure someone here can help if you have any questions about what can be posted.

How very sad for the children who will now grow up without both of their parents.

Posts have been removed due to sleuthing/discussing family which is against Websleuths rules.

:wave:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stawon31