Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 words - publicity stunt.

:sigh:

This has been just a circus. So very sad!

So sad. sigh.
Knew it was a wild goose chase,
but for that glimmer of hope....
GB the Holloway Family.

G's profile page
https://www.facebook.com/people/Gabriel-Madrigal/100006046668726
changed status, became private. iirc, last Friday?

"Sorry, this content isn't available right now.
The link you followed may have expired, or the
page may only be visible to an audience you're not in."

If anything, shouldn't G's footage be seized in relation to the
wire fraud case against VDS.

I don't know....like you, I believe there is something to this getting a certain amount of likes on his videos.- smallfox

FB incentives and promotions
associated with various numbers of likes
ie discounts coupons

So sad for Natalee and her family. This was not the outcome we hoped for with this newest lead.

forensic investigation 101: obtain evidence, possibly put out a media report that evidence has been found in the case of missing person "X" and further details to come, send evidence for testing, release results when available

what not to do: six episode tv show lead up to release of results with uncredible, lying, out for publicity / money, attention craving, self-serving scamming fakers

** "fakers": to keep this clean ;)

I'm sorry I had to know if they were Natalee
I took 60 screen shots of the Aruba Bay video 24 and then saw a girls face when I clicked invert color :(

You have to be a real piece of work to take advantage of a grieving family like this. This is a prime examine of why I am wary of programmes being made about real life crimes.

I was told by a nice friend that he bashed me last night in Gabs way everyone was making fun of me calling his pictures BS I said NO way these are Natalee this is a scam I was attacked by him and slandered I have saved PM from all of his lies starting with he used 300,000 of his money to fund this then it went up to 400,00 at this point the flag went up. The attempted fake suicide to get $$$ to go back to Aruba to get the rest of her bones..
Now wondering if hiss daughter is really sick
He is a scammer also made a fake movie IMO
But Gabe threatened to kill John with 2 bullets to his head and showed john his gun last night! Its against the law to threaten to kill someone!

All for ratings I'm sure If any one has the video please inbox me

The poor Holloways so sad

I've always wondered it his daughter is really sick. I am not able to see anything on his FB page either. I never friended him and since he has made it private I can't see anything anymore.
I believe he should be arrested......Gabriel has stated over so many posts that he knows where the remains are but he's not telling because he doesn't want to work with T.J. Ward. Gabriel says he doesn't tell Dave because Dave will tell T.J.

I don't know....like you, I believe there is something to this getting a certain amount of likes on his videos.- smallfox

FB incentives and promotions
associated with various numbers of likes
ie discounts coupons

I'm not sure how it works either, but I'm sure money is involved someway. I do know people on youtube.com get paid it they get a certain amount of likes. I didn't know if FB has the same type of set up as youtube.com.

I became suspicious when those 2 went to New Orleans and were in their room by 9 and then went to bed and talked about the remains until 3AM! Set up I said.....I think we all have been had and poor Dave. I have never believed reality TV shows and will never ever watch another one. I so wanted this to be her for her family. KARMA is a __tch and I think I know a couple of guys it might follow before too long. Such a sorry waste of people's time and money.
RIP Natalee Holloway....God Bless to your family.

I've always wondered it his daughter is really sick. I am not able to see anything on his FB page either. I never friended him and since he has made it private I can't see anything anymore.
I believe he should be arrested......Gabriel has stated over so many posts that he knows where the remains are but he's not telling because he doesn't want to work with T.J. Ward. Gabriel says he doesn't tell Dave because Dave will tell T.J.
Is it possible that Dave and TJ already knew the bones were not Natalee's before the end of the show. And that's why they were talking about having Gabe arrested at that time, I think they already knew, and they just hung in there to let him continue digging himself a deeper hole.

ETA: Just thinking: for that matter, maybe the whole show was set up to catch those losers, it might explain Gabe's complaints about not getting paid. I hope he gets arrested too, along with that psychopath Ludwig.

This whole thing is such a mess. I'm starting to think either none of these people truly know a thing about her remains or they are just running around in circles looking to cash in as much as they can before finally delivering the family the truth....but at this point it's so convoluted, I doubt we'll ever be able to separate fact from fiction now.

With that said, I still believe she's either in the ocean or cremated. Though, I doubt we'll get a clear picture of what happened, but who knows...

i believe she was put in the ocean, miles off shore. no body, no evidence, no crime.

I am absolutely surprised this whole thing turned into a hoax, I guess more of a reason to tape everything in case it turned out like this. Unfortunately I think the Holloways will have to live knowing Natalee is dead by Joran and will never retrieve bones or a body at this point. It is absolutely disgusting that people would insert themselves like this and give the family false hope for some closure. Pray for the Holloways

i believe she was put in the ocean, miles off shore. no body, no evidence, no crime.

Exactly what Joran's (lawyer) father told him and the Kalpoe brothers: "No body. No case."

Rest in peace, Natalee :rose: Prayers for Beth and Dave. Parents should not have to endure not knowing what happened to their daughter. They should be able to lay her remains to rest and get justice for the life taken from them much too soon.

just posting the recorded conversation for anyone who isn't familiar with it. it's obvious jvds was angry the brothers spoke some truths about paulus' involvement to police.

J says to D
: What about my father, it’s your fault he was detained. I didn’t declare anything against my father, it was you who spoke against my father.

S says to J: I didn’t declare anything.
J says to the brothers: Of course you did.
S says to J: What did I say / against your father?
J says to the brothers: You said that he (Joran’s father) said that if there’s no corpse there’s no case, or I don’t know what more (nonsense).
J says to the brothers: That’s not true, the only thing he (Joran’s father) said that if there’s no body there don’t have a case.
D says to J: That’s true.
J says to D: Nothing of that is true.

j= joran vds
s= satish kalpoe
d = deepak kalpoe

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.ca/2006/04/translation-of-natalee-holloway-case.html

I have felt from the beginning that it was a hoax. Gabe appears to be looking his his fifteen minutes of fame and money. He was a convicted felon in Sarasota County, FL for drugs (he sold it to an undercover cop) and then arrested in Cali as a fugitive for theft. If anyone is friends of his on Facebook, I heard his latest "live video" is now him claiming that it's Robyn Gardner that he found. The man is a joke and a scam artist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member