WA - Dakota Walker, 18, shot to death, Thurston County, 20 Oct 2016 *Arrests*

Woah, I knew a kid growing up named Dakota who looked just like him and would be around that age... anyone know if he had siblings with state names too?? Idr exactly what their names were but I know for sure they were state names I wanna day make Arizona was one of them??

im not sure. his mom is muslim but she appears biracial as well? search justice for Dakota walker on fb you will see his mom. there may be a link to it upthread. you can ask her. I believe he lived in SO CAL at one point, also ohio and Oregon? its not out of the realm of possibility that they moved around.

Washington sure is tight lipped on cases. I don't find anything about this or Ingrid lyne. I do find it on brent luyster though. strange.

Woah, I knew a kid growing up named Dakota who looked just like him and would be around that age... anyone know if he had siblings with state names too?? Idr exactly what their names were but I know for sure they were state names I wanna day make Arizona was one of them??

I'm surprised by how quite this case is in the MSM too. In trying to sort out why I came across some additional info on Ackerman (or perhaps another guy with the same full name who is the same age...?). As per this link http://www.sexoffendersarchive.com/zipdirectory/PA/16654/Jonathan_Edward_Ackerman_492299 previously posted his full name is Jonathan Edward Ackerman. In 2010-2011 he was charged on federal crimes of forgery: https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/pittsburgh/press-releases/2010/pt061710a.htm
JONATHAN EDWARD ACKERMAN, age 24, of Weston, was named in a nine-count Indictment. The Indictment alleges that ACKERMAN devised a scheme to defraud by obtaining personal identifying information of a female person while assisting her with Internet access to her online credit reports and using that information to make online applications for credit cards without her knowledge. The Indictment further alleges that ACKERMAN then made unauthorized purchases on an HSBC GM World Card MasterCard (using the information that she gave to him) and cash advances on a Barclays Visa Black card he obtained using personal identifying information without her knowledge. As a result of the scheme, ACKERMAN caused total losses in the approximate value of $42,278.71.
Counts One and Two of the Indictment allege that ACKERMAN committed mail fraud on July 27, 2009, in Lewis County, West Virginia. Count Three of the Indictment alleges that ACKERMAN committed aggravated identity theft on July 27, 2009. Counts Four, Five, Six, Seven, and Eight of the Indictment allege that ACKERMAN committed identity theft. Count Nine of the Indictment alleges that ACKERMAN committed credit card fraud.
If convicted, ACKERMAN faces a maximum penalty of 20 years’ imprisonment and a fine of $250,000 each on Counts One and Two of the Indictment; a two-year consecutive term of imprisonment on Count Three of the Indictment; a maximum penalty of one year imprisonment and a fine of $100,000 each on Counts Four, Five, Six, Seven, and Eight of the Indictment; and a maximum penalty of 10 years imprisonment and a fine of $250,000 on Count Nine of the Indictment. The case will be prosecuted by Assistant United States Attorney Stephen D. Warner. The case was investigated by the United States Postal Inspection Service and the West Virginia State Police.
https://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/oig/invtreports/wv062011.html
[FONT=&amp]United States Attorney William J. Ihlenfeld, II, announced that JONATHAN EDWARD ACKERMAN was sentenced to 57 months imprisonment to be followed by three years supervised release. ACKERMAN entered guilty pleas on March 8, 2011, to two counts of an Indictment charging him with mail fraud and aggravated identity theft.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]

Then, somehow he escaped from a federal facility in Cumberland, MD on May 25, 2016!
[/FONT]
attachment.php
https://www.bop.gov/mobile/find_inmate/byname.jsp#inmate_results
So, I am not sure why Washington is being tight lipped about this investigation. I would think they would be pissed that this guy somehow escaped federal custody and then just months later committed murder in their state. Considering this perhaps the feds have taken over the case. It looks like he is in custody in a federal facility in Springfield, MO now.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 10.24.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 10.24.04 PM.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 66
  • Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 10.37.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 10.37.56 PM.png
    101.9 KB · Views: 65
yes, that is all him. he was booked in WA on a warrant for forgery and escape. he was trying to fraud ppl w walker and VG, and I found his sex offender registry before.

so he isn't in Thurston Co anymore? then it would make sense to me that the feds took over this case and would explain the lack of info. I wish I knew what was going on though. I hope his mom is being updated. I don't want to ask her on fb.

I'm surprised by how quite this case is in the MSM too. In trying to sort out why I came across some additional info on Ackerman (or perhaps another guy with the same full name who is the same age...?). As per this link http://www.sexoffendersarchive.com/zipdirectory/PA/16654/Jonathan_Edward_Ackerman_492299 previously posted his full name is Jonathan Edward Ackerman. In 2010-2011 he was charged on federal crimes of forgery: https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/pittsburgh/press-releases/2010/pt061710a.htm

https://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/oig/invtreports/wv062011.html
[FONT=&]

Then, somehow he escaped from a federal facility in Cumberland, MD on May 25, 2016!
[/FONT]
attachment.php
https://www.bop.gov/mobile/find_inmate/byname.jsp#inmate_results
So, I am not sure why Washington is being tight lipped about this investigation. I would think they would be pissed that this guy somehow escaped federal custody and then just months later committed murder in their state. Considering this perhaps the feds have taken over the case. It looks like he is in custody in a federal facility in Springfield, MO now.
attachment.php

orrrr... since there is a release date listed, he was sentenced on the forgery? he may have already been, when he escaped.

I hope he is still going to face charges for what he did to Dakota.

Hmmm, so maybe he is serving his federal forgery/fraud charges in Springfield, MO while the murder case in WA is working it's way through the system and then he'll be extradited back? This is a messy jurisdictional situation -I wish a reporter would pick it up. I think this is pretty significant that he escaped from federal custody not long before being involved in murdering poor Dakota.

me too. this case seems to have all the drama that would attract attn. the slave relationship etc. its all so odd.

Hmmm, so maybe he is serving his federal forgery/fraud charges in Springfield, MO while the murder case in WA is working it's way through the system and then he'll be extradited back? This is a messy jurisdictional situation -I wish a reporter would pick it up. I think this is pretty significant that he escaped from federal custody not long before being involved in murdering poor Dakota.

both still showing in custody at the Thurston county jail link above. any way to see court dates?

bump for Dakota. Still nothing in the news. any Washington area locals hear anything?

looks like Ackerman got 25 years via odyssey portal and garlock got assorted 102 months, 57 months etc. sounds like he was gonna talk most likely.

Wow, this sad case just gets weirder and weirder by the day!
Look up the case on this site of "Logan Scheindelman 2016" a still missing 19 yr old from the same area these scumbags killed Dakota. What are the odds you think that Logan who doesn't have a lot of friends on his FB page to begin with had a "Dianna Garlock" in his friends list? If you go look at it you will instantly realize it's fake. There's multiple scam links, and "fishing" posts. We know Vince, Jonathan and Vince's wife all use multiple social media profiles. Even Dakota's profile has his last name disguised as Walken like the actor.
I highly recommend you guys listen to the James Baysinger- Hide and Seek podcasts on Stitcher/Apple podcasts etc regarding these two possible connecting cases.
Some of you seasoned sleuths may able to unlock the mystery of the "Dianna Garlock" profile and that could lead to a breakthrough. Jonathan claims it is Vince's wife C.J.G but nothing that guy says should be taken as truth until it can be thoroughly corroborated. I've gone over it with a microscope and just can't figure it out, nor why missing teen Logan would have her in his friends list?

just don't understand why there was never any news
Those sex offender crimes links for Ackerman are now dead. Did you ever read anything about any of these losers cat fishing (luring) people via dating apps? I have a theory that they were part of a bigger ring of identity theft possibly based out of PA. Jonathan is smart, but I don't think he's the actual ringleader. He's currently locked up in Monroe in WA, and Vince is in Walla Walla. Vince is set to be released next year so time is of the essence to make a case if these guys were even indirectly involved in Logan's disappearance on May 19th 2016. Jonathan escaped the 25th, but it's Vincent and his wife who we're not 100% sure were around the 19th. Vince's wife's grandma has a property in Yelm WA she was supposed to inherit or something. That could be a key connection. If you look at Dakota's page he cries for help from Vancouver WA on Aug 4th 2016 he tags one person, C and another K as people coming to his rescue for whatever jam he was in. According to the podcast Vince says Jonathan left him and took all his clothes. In two months they would murder him. Sickening story.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zorba347
Back