MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was Floyd-

Something I have noticed is that people on the board have been speculating Danielle’s body is closer to the Farmington/Livonia area than the Berkley area. Even the detectives looking in Hines Park for the body.

This doesn’t make sense to me based on the timeline. It seems like a short window in between when Danielle’s friend is texting with her about dinner and when the friend discovers Danielle is missing with her vehicle in the lot. They didn’t find a lot of evidence in the vehicle it seems. So it seems unlikely to me he drove the body in the vehicle to Farmington.

A poster also mentioned Floyd went to visit his wife in the hospital very late that night (I’m not sure where this info came from). So it seems like the timeline in this scenario is Floyd tricks Danielle to his Berkeley home, something evil happens there, Floyd drives Danielle vehicle up to Farmington [Somehow gets back to Berkley?], Floyd disposed of body, Floyd goes to Beaumont.

I’ve been trying to think through spots where he would choose to quickly dispose of the body. A place that stands out to me is the cemetery on 12 & Woodward as it is in between Berkley and Beaumont. I have seen people entering/exiting that cemetery through holes cut in the fences.

She disappeared on a Friday, Floyds wife was in the hospital. He had all weekend to cleanup. Even if he was paying attention no one started looking for her until Sat evening which was all centered around Danielle’s apartment. Family and the police were searching around that apartment on Sunday.

So far we have been given no facts that he did this all in one night. He had plenty of time that weekend to do things like playing beer pong, visiting his wife and driving hours away. It seems to me he put thought into this and hiding her in Berkley when found would further point to him. He had to know it would come out quick about his visit to Metlife. At the time he was not being looked at for the Hines Park case so going there again is more logical then Berkley.

My opinion though is I dont think he hid her at either, just feel he went somewhere else to distance the whole thing from himself.

We are both discussing the facts of the case as presented by the media. And either way I’m discussing a threat that still exists in Farmington (it’s just a more urgent threat if it could also be tied to DS)

I hope the DNA evidence is as solid as the article implies with the word found, but if they found his DNA on Danielle’s stuff I’m sure it will be made clear.

It just seems like if that were the situation they would have presented it that way. They could have found Floyd’s DNA in Floyd’s house and then matched it to the Hines Park case, hence the usage of the word found.

IMO I thought this case is pretty solid. Sure if you question every aspect you can poke holes. But looking at everything together it points to Floyd. FG and DS were spotted in the MetLife Parking lot, then a neighbor say FG and DS at FG's home. Then DS goes missing. Then a DNA connection between Floyd and an attempted rape. If floyd is not the guy for DS (which i think he is), the odds of DS being with a soon to be convicted felon that night, then meeting her fate with another that night have got to be slim to none. The only IMO is Floyd.

That cemetary is very close to the Berkley police station. It is also a newer cemetary with many visitors; any body left there would probably be found within a day or two.

Woodlawn Cemetary on Woodward, across the street from the old State Fairgrounds, would be a more likely choice for someone wanting to dump a body in a graveyard, but even there a body would be found quickly.

LE probably knows which vehicle the murderer used to move Danielle's body. I doubt they'll release that information, but based on their searches of Hines Park and the fact that Danielle's Jeep is the only vehicle that they've mentioned to the public, I think we should consider the Jeep the most likely vehicle.

Are we thinking of the same place? The Roseland park cemetery(12 & Woodward) has been around for my entire 30 years of life at least I believe. It is more than a half mile long and there is a strip mall on woodward where he could have parked. Strip mall is at the end opposite of the police station. There is currently a tennis sop in the strip mall, but at one time there was a bar there called Snookers.

This is the side where I have seen teens entering and exiting the cemetery through holes cut in the fence, which kind of is a sign right there that there isn’t typically a heavy police presence on that side.

Always thinking of Dani. Especially driving to work each morning on Telegraph. Pulled up to the red light at 9 mile, looked up and the 2 cars in front had Dani's flier and writing on the back!
Where are you sweet girl?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Thinking of you beautiful girl.

I hope Adelaide is doing ok without her Mama.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    770.6 KB · Views: 363
Just saw a Jeep with "Find Dani" written all over it, here in Grand Rapids. She has touched the lives of so many, both near and far. I really hope something breaks soon so she can be laid to rest.

Are we thinking of the same place? The Roseland park cemetery(12 & Woodward) has been around for my entire 30 years of life at least I believe. It is more than a half mile long and there is a strip mall on woodward where he could have parked. Strip mall is at the end opposite of the police station. There is currently a tennis sop in the strip mall, but at one time there was a bar there called Snookers. This is the side where I have seen teens entering and exiting the cemetery through holes cut in the fence, which kind of is a sign right there that there isn’t typically a heavy police presence on that side.
We are thinking of the same place. The cemetary is "newer" in the sense that there are still regular burials there; it isn't full. Some cemetaries in Michigan are so old that no one living remembers the people buried there. The points is, every section of it is visited on a daily basis. I don't doubt that teenagers sneak in, but dragging a body in would be very high risk, and that body would be found the next day. I think the murderer would have disposed of Danielle's body very quickly--over a guard rail and into a ravine, into a dumpster or manhole, etc.

Thinking of you beautiful girl.

I hope Adelaide is doing ok without her Mama.

attachment.php

Thank you so much for this absolutely precious photo of Dani. I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes as it literally took my breath!

What a fun-loving, goofball she must have been.

Such a terrible, tragic loss to her family and friends.

How does he live with himself after extinguishing her dazzling light?!!

How, indeed...

JMO

Thank you so much for this absolutely precious photo of Dani. I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes as it literally took my breath!

What a fun-loving, goofball she must have been.

Such a terrible, tragic loss to her family and friends.

How does he live with himself after extinguishing her dazzling light?!!

How, indeed...

JMO

BBM.

Very very painfully, I hope.

IMO I thought this case is pretty solid. Sure if you question every aspect you can poke holes. But looking at everything together it points to Floyd. FG and DS were spotted in the MetLife Parking lot, then a neighbor say FG and DS at FG's home. Then DS goes missing. Then a DNA connection between Floyd and an attempted rape. If floyd is not the guy for DS (which i think he is), the odds of DS being with a soon to be convicted felon that night, then meeting her fate with another that night have got to be slim to none. The only IMO is Floyd.

the police know it is him- they just have to prove it

https://www.facebook.com/Local4/posts/10156327042631002

Think of it possibly being her everytime I hear a body is found. [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is in Traverse City, very far from Detroit area, and it sounds like a very recent car accident: http://www.record-eagle.com/news/wo...cle_1b5c850c-a85b-11e7-875d-a7b9806936d4.html

Sorry for the off topic, but just wanted to update on the above. She was identified as Morgan Elmer, 22, of Traverse City and turns out LE don't think it was an accident. Police are treating it as a suspicious death and have interviewed a POI. I made a thread for Morgan for anyone interested: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Traverse-City-Oct-17&p=13680840#post13680840

Hoping today is the day we find you, Dani!

[emoji172][emoji172][emoji172][emoji172][emoji172][emoji172][emoji172]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

When is the next court appearance for Floyd? Tomorrow?

Apparently, there's a motion hearing tomorrow at 9 am. If I had to guess, the defense attorney will probably try and have some evidence thrown out, but that doesn't mean he will be victorias, time will tell!

Apparently, there's a motion hearing tomorrow at 9 am. If I had to guess, the defense attorney will probably try and have some evidence thrown out, but that doesn't mean he will be victorias, time will tell!

Thanks BloodHound. More than likely he will but I'm confident he won't be triumphant.

Also I just found this out...my friends sister was EG’s nurse at Karmanos last fall-this spring, 1) I didn’t realize she was a patient at Karmanos, not Beaumont as previously speculated..so when he visited her that Friday, it was downtown, not local. 2) she had some VERY interesting observations (am I allowed to post those here??)

Lastly, he’s seeking bond.. yeahhh good luck with that! [emoji35]

Also I just found this out...my friends sister was EG’s nurse at Karmanos last fall-this spring, 1) I didn’t realize she was a patient at Karmanos, not Beaumont as previously speculated..so when he visited her that Friday, it was downtown, not local. 2) she had some VERY interesting observations (am I allowed to post those here??)

Of Floyd?

Thanks for asking Jvt9 :smile: That would be considered rumor so the answer is no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase