Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherri Papini abduction twist as CCTV shows her running around car park at 4am hours before she was found chained up by roadside
ASTONISHING CCTV footage shows “abducted” mother Sherri Papini running freely around a car park – hours before she was found “bound with restraints”.
The mum-of-two, 34, is filmed at a Jehovah’s Witness Kingdom Hall in Yolo County, California, at 4am on November 24 last year.

I thought they had a video of her running to a church then to a freeway then waving down someone for help I saw this last night

• What an awful article. They claim she was "running freely around a car park - hours before she was found." If I understand the timeline correctly, the video was taken seven minutes before she was found by the highway at 4:22 AM.

Does anyone know of any other cases CG has been involved in? Every day on WS we read about missing people, so why was Sherri's the one he chose to get involved with, and why haven't we heard of him since? It just doesn't add up, unless he works very discretely
with other cases...?

Or “mommy’s coming home”. No I think it is perfectly in line with his other dramatic statements. I don’t think he has anything to do with her disappearance other than being the reason she left, but I have to laugh that he took credit for “finding” her. He’s a character that KP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is indeed a character, and IMO you're right. KP is probably not guilty of having a hand in her disappearance but he likes to embellish to the point that it's hard to believe him. He is his own worst enemy.

The theory that is most consistent to me right now is that SP was catfished. She willingly went with someone who roughed her up and held her, then dumped her, and she doesn't want to admit it so she's lying to LE.

But there are many holes in that theory as well. LE says in their press release that they did an extensive investigation which involved looking at her phone and discovering the Michigan man, so surely they forensically examined her computer and other electronics and would have found evidence of it. Also, the catfish theory doesn't explain why she would be held for 22 days, with no physical signs of sexual assault.

Does anyone know of any other cases CG has been involved in? Every day on WS we read about missing people, so why was Sherri's the one he chose to get involved with, and why haven't we heard of him since? It just doesn't add up, unless he works very discretely
with other cases...?

BBM. Or he wants us to believe that he does lol.....

Or “mommy’s coming home”. No I think it is perfectly in line with his other dramatic statements. I don’t think he has anything to do with her disappearance other than being the reason she left, but I have to laugh that he took credit for “finding” her. He’s a character that KP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol: That's one way of putting it!

Possibly baby chicks in a brooder in an outbuilding. In earlier threads it was mentioned that KP had a chicken coop listed on a wishlist somewhere.

Being a chicken lady myself baby chicks would be the last thing in the world I would want to take care of just a few weeks after SP's ordeal. But that is the size waterer I use for my baby chicks and it's not suitable for hens at all.

Things that make you go hmmm...
Baby chicks are a ton of work and very messy. I have a hard time picturing someone like her being involved in their care. This also requires someone to go outside more than a couple of times a day. That's why it made me go, What?!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Baby chicks are a ton of work and very messy. I have a hard time picturing someone like her being involved in their care. This also requires someone to go outside more than a couple of times a day. That's why it made me go, What?!

Why is going outside hard to do?

Raising Chickens 101: Raising Baby Chicks

Tending baby chicks isn’t difficult, nor need it be elaborate. As well as chick starter and clean water, they need a draft-free brooder pen with a red brooder lamp on at all times.

Doesn't seem so difficult to me after reading this article. JMO

https://www.almanac.com/blog/home-health/chickens/raising-chickens-101-raising-baby-chicks

She had a chicken board on her pinterest before her disappearance, iirc, and she was subscribed to some chicken keeping channels on YouTube. So I think she already kept chickens before her disappearance.

Why is going outside hard to do?

Raising Chickens 101: Raising Baby Chicks

Doesn't seem so difficult to me after reading this article. JMO

https://www.almanac.com/blog/home-health/chickens/raising-chickens-101-raising-baby-chicks
Lolol. I'm not being mean, just laughing because I was also led to believe it was easy peasy, and it wasn't. I suppose it depends on how clean you want the brooder kept, and how many you have, but baby chicks poop everywhere and often, sometimes in food and water dishes.

In any case, this obviously isn't a big deal, but it just made me wonder if I have parts of her personality pegged wrong. It certainly isn't for everyone.

She had a chicken board on her pinterest before her disappearance, iirc, and she was subscribed to some chicken keeping channels on YouTube. So I think she already kept chickens before her disappearance.
Thank you. That's interesting. It adds to the picture I have of her personality and life, for sure.

I'm just going to add this. Chickens may be very therapeutic for her with a constant media circus going on. As pets, they are amazing. But even as livestock, I've heard old farmers talk about how relaxing it is to watch them. They are funny, loving smart creatures. And in Australia they actually have programs involving chickens used as therapy animals. So this is probably good for her emotional well-being. Once you're past the chick stage, they are easier to care for in terms of work.

What is going on with all this chicken talk. I really need to get caught up :laughing:

I once had a baby chick I brought home from my Aunties Dairy Farm. I named it Picky. Dad and I built a cage. The neighbor hood kid sat on Picky and Picky died. We had a funeral and tenderly placed Picky in a shoe box for backyard burial. I was all of 8 and devastated. Mom assured me Picky was now in Chicky heaven. About a week later I decided to dig Picky up and make sure Picky had indeed made it to Chicky heaven. Picky was still in the box. I ran into the house screaming hysterically "Mom Picky is NOT! in Chicky Heaven" :blushing:

I once had a baby chick I brought home from my Aunties Dairy Farm. I named it Picky. Dad and I built a cage. The neighbor hood kid sat on Picky and Picky died. We had a funeral and tenderly placed Picky in a shoe box for backyard burial. I was all of 8 and devastated. Mom assured me Picky was now in Chicky heaven. About a week later I decided to dig Picky up and make sure Picky had indeed made it to Chicky heaven. Picky was still in the box. I ran into the house screaming hysterically "Mom Picky is NOT! in Chicky Heaven" :blushing:

Damn, Bravo. I'm an adult with a job and a house and a car and everything else boring that goes along with apparently being "a grown up" but that is the saddest thing I ever heard lol. Poor Picky. And poor Bravo. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23