Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years ago, I saw a person driving a vehicle covering their face with a piece of cardboard. Today it showed up in my timehop. This is what I’ve been picturing when I think of these masked latinas driving 100+ miles.

6150C153-DB1D-450D-ACE5-D54735862846.jpg

It just seems so odd that no ones come forward to say they saw the masked women on the road. It sticks out and is something you’d remember even three weeks later, they should have SOME details on car or location based on this.

if that isn't weird af.... all the hats too

Years ago, I saw a person driving a vehicle covering their face with a piece of cardboard. Today it showed up in my timehop. This is what I’ve been picturing when I think of these masked latinas driving 100+ miles.

View attachment 126417

It just seems so odd that no ones come forward to say they saw the masked women on the road. It sticks out and is something you’d remember even three weeks later, they should have SOME details on car or location based on this.

But that wasn’t my point at all. My point was that I think he went to the media the way he did to put pressure on her to come home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh okay. I have believed that this entire episode was on a schedule. Thus, Sherri was always coming home Thanksgiving Day.

IMO IMO IMO this just didn't end the way the script should have gone and suddenly, someone had to come up with details and information they hadn't planned on IMO IMO IMO

IMO IMO IMO this just didn't end the way the script should have gone and suddenly, someone had to come up with details and information they hadn't planned on IMO IMO IMO

That's what I think too, and I don't think national media attention and CG were in the original script.

I think several things went wrong with the plans once things went in motion - right from the start actually - but I think the schedule of the return was set in stone.

That's what I think too, and I don't think national media attention and CG were in the original script.
I actually believe that CG was part and parcel in the plan but that the national media attention was supposed to come about with his involvement and having that play out on national TV instead of on YouTube.

Can someone refresh my memory..Thx.. Did SP have a blindfold on too? the whole time in captivity? Eating..sleeping..etc. ? Did she see the masked bandita masked at time on kidnapping..and release? I keep getting mentally blocked trying to picture what she went thru. Thx.

I was wondering the same re: was she ever allowed blindfold off. If she was allowed to shower and the head smashing toilet incident tells me she likely wasn't then. After that length of time and being blindfolded most if not all of the time a persons other senses kick in to high gear.

A bit off topic but wondering if any of you have watched any of the A&E 2 part series with Elizabeth Smart. Incredible young lady and suffered far worse in captivity for 9 months and only 14 yrs. old. She certainly has memory of it and in great detail Just sayin.....

A bit off topic but wondering if any of you have watched any of the A&E 2 part series with Elizabeth Smart. Incredible young lady and suffered far worse in captivity for 9 months and only 14 yrs. old. She certainly has memory of it and in great detail Just sayin.....
SP has "selective" memory loss and it has proven that most, if not all of her recollections are fabricated.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

attachment.php

Was that before those dark-tinted windows became the norm?

If SP was dropped off in a van maybe that particular van had heavily tinted windows? Windows so dark nobody could see the masked faces?

My posts are now diplomatic and I tread lightly. Band camp was not fun.

Can someone refresh my memory..Thx.. Did SP have a blindfold on too? the whole time in captivity? Eating..sleeping..etc. ? Did she see the masked bandita masked at time on kidnapping..and release? I keep getting mentally blocked trying to picture what she went thru. Thx.

I think that's because she can't say how she was abducted because she claims the trauma has affected her memory.

I did. And thought the exact same thing. Everything I've learned about trauma is that you can't help but remember. Sometimes you remember worse than actually happened but you can't help but remember. That's the cruelty of PTSD. It retraumatizes the victim over and over and over.

Was that before those dark-tinted windows became the norm?

If SP was dropped off in a van maybe that particular van had heavily tinted windows? Windows so dark nobody could see the masked faces?
CA doesn't allow really dark tints on the front windows.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Oh okay. I have believed that this entire episode was on a schedule. Thus, Sherri was always coming home Thanksgiving Day.

ITA, this belief is what I was trying to point out about the father stating that KP had told the kids that their mother was coming home Thanksgiving. Doesn't really matter that it wasn't published until after she reappeared, what matters to me is that he told the kids that prior to her appearing on Thanksgiving Day. JMO

SP has "selective" memory loss and it has proven that most, if not all of her recollections are fabricated.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

And unfortunately we have a lot of info to suggest she is a dishonest person and can tell an incredible story.

There's the infamous blog article attributed to her. It defies logic that that wasn't her but police state they have zero record of such incidents occurring. And SP taking on a whole crew and winning is ridiculously far fetched.

Her mother's calls to police stating she was harming herself and blaming it on mom is another example.

And then anyone remember her wedding blog? Well we all know she was married before KP. But in her extremely detailed wedding blog, within the very descriptive and colorful tale of their fantasy courtship, replete with perfectly timed sunsets and a storybook proposal, she talked about the difficulty of moving in with KP and how she had never lived with a man before.

What?

In fact the timing of events within her fantasy marriage tale has her engaged before she was even divorced from dude number one.

Of course liars can be and are victims of crime too. It's just hard to be able to count on anything she says given her propensity for storytelling. So it may be impossible to determine what happened to her and why and if perps are eventually caught, to successfully prosecute them. Because ALL of her past nonsense would likely come out as it goes to her credibility.

Same here in Ont. Canada. medium tint is the max. I had a factory medium tint a few years back. A newbie OPP Officer who happened to be in the city pulled me over. He said he would come to our house in a week and that tint better be gone. So one calls folks they know right? Friend spoke to the Judge who had a stern word with the newbie. OPP really don't have jurisdiction in the city unless something serious is going down and they happen to be there. Enough of my off topic but I really cant think of anything to add. of substance.

Supposedly she had a bag over her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member