Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone went to Kewdale Highschool?
Canning Sea Scouts are near by. Hone your map navigations skills and knots.

Who attended kewdale high?

Where is it stated in msm that the gloves worn in Sheraton attack were those of a type worn by racing drivers?

Offender rifled through rubbish at a courier firm. Perhaps gloves were run of the mill industrial or garden gloves the type with suede palms.

If the normal passenger seat had been removed maybe Dorothy was placed in the metal frame that held the normal seat.

People on here may have jumped to a false conclusion.

Someone went to Kewdale Highschool?
Canning Sea Scouts are near by. Hone your map navigations skills and knots.

Dorothy was allegedly adducted by a yellow Toyota wearing rough driver gloves, strapping her in a steel seat that is often used as rally or speedway seat around the time of the 1988 Rally Australia.
Dorothy was then dumped at Centenary Avenue, Wilson. In 1998 year of Bicentenary celebrations.

I cant get back to the prior post with a link for Google 'EARTH' which cant be online referenced as it is PC based. Elizabeth wreck is about where Cutlers seat was found, South side the groyne. About out front of John Curtains house approx in line with Jarrad street and Rosser street on the S32 parallel.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...e7ce1abd2ec87!8m2!3d-31.9938622!4d115.7510477

I think it was called Telecom in 1988.

Here you go

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telstra

As you can see here Papertrail, this is where Dorothy was dumped at Centenary Park. Surrounded by Curtain University, Canning Sea Scouts who do events at Kewdale Highschool. And of course Bentley Community hall where Corryn Rayney did her line dancing before she ended up on Mt Eliza.

XjzIGqJ.jpg

Hi Crabstick, that's the 2nd time you've mentioned Kewdale Highschool. Why, what's the link? (Apart from BRE buying a house nearby in Kewdale,- but by which time it was no longer known as Kewdale HS). And, what events did the Sea Scouts do at Kewdale HS? When? And what is the significance?
Thanks for clearing up, I'm not following!

Where is it stated in msm that the gloves worn in Sheraton attack were those of a type worn by racing drivers?

Offender rifled through rubbish at a courier firm. Perhaps gloves were run of the mill industrial or garden gloves the type with suede palms.

If the normal passenger seat had been removed maybe Dorothy was placed in the metal frame that held the normal seat.

Snap! Sorry papertrail saw your question to Crabstick re Kewdale SHS after I asked the same thing.

Hi Crabstick, that's the 2nd time you've mentioned Kewdale Highschool. Why, what's the link? (Apart from BRE buying a house nearby in Kewdale,- but by which time it was no longer known as Kewdale HS). And, what events did the Sea Scouts do at Kewdale HS? When? And what is the significance?
Thanks for clearing up, I'm not following!

If you read carefully, you can see it has a question mark

If you read back, the Sea Scouts are near Centenary drive. Did Kerry Turner go to Kewdale Highschool? That was the last time I asked? Which highschool did Kerry Turner go to?

There has been mention in books etc of LW and Scouts which lead me to believe there is a possible link police have established with Scouts.

XjzIGqJ.jpg

Ref: Google Maps
https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...8a2f61a034903!8m2!3d-32.0194233!4d115.9006343

Snap! Sorry papertrail saw your question to Crabstick re Kewdale SHS after I asked the same thing.

The fact the rally was under way at the time, it is a serious consideration. Steel seat, media said "driving gloves" that were rough ref: State Library

Rally used to do some city demos outside Adelaide terrace where she went from. The Esplanade was converted into a track in one stage.

kgpreit.jpg

Whether they have or havent, I dont see the relevance of the lines of enquiry anyway.
Lets say he did take part in the rally... And?? Does that give an ID as to who it is, No. Does it narrow it down, not without a list of all participants and an absolute confirmation the perp participated. Why bother? Seems pretty pointless to me.

If you read carefully, you can see it has a question mark

If you read back, the Sea Scouts are near Centenary drive. Did Kerry Turner go to Kewdale Highschool? That was the last time I asked? Which highschool did Kerry Turner go to?

There has been mention in books etc of LW and Scouts which lead me to believe there is a possible link police have established with Scouts.

XjzIGqJ.jpg

Ref: Google Maps
https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...8a2f61a034903!8m2!3d-32.0194233!4d115.9006343

I'm pretty sure KT didn't got to Kewdale SHS. and I'm still not clear on the link between Sea Scouts and that school? There are many other schools closer

I'm pretty sure KT didn't got to Kewdale SHS. and I'm still not clear on the link between Sea Scouts and that school? There are many other schools closer

Sea Scouts must had a relationship with Kewdale SHS as there is a couple of pages where Scout events were at the school. Not sure if Scouts went to Gosnells.
Im going to have to refrain from answering too many more questions as I feel I am over posting and don't like it.

As we all know, police hired the Cottesloe Scout Hall for surveillance on a past POI, and he was a scout. There has been media discussion about Scouts in this case.
As you can see here, there is the Scout hall opposite where Dorothy was dumped by the yellow Toyota in Centenary Avenue, Wilson, well described as Toyota by victim and media.
XjzIGqJ.jpg

Re: AKA Dorothy’s Attack – Sheraton Hotel

My thoughts are the perpetrator may have been at Fenians Irish Pub which is also on Adelaide Tce opposite the Sheraton Hotel (Cnr Hill St). Perhaps the perp. was on his way home when he spotted Dorothy. Perhaps he was parked on Hill St. I’m thinking it was opportunistic because he wasn’t prepared, he didn’t have tape in his vehicle.

He pulled her arms behind her and wrapped them in parcel tape stolen from the couriers.

Was he already familiar with what was in the bin or just scavenged around to find something suitable?

Fenians opened in 1987 - I’m not sure what month, but three horrific incidents occurred between 1987/1988

Sally Greenham – August 1987 watoday
AKA Dorothy – May 1988
Julie Cutler – June 1988 MP

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...b-perth.html&usg=AOvVaw2SW3-2YH1e8kWA26vzd5pV

Was the rally held on any of these dates Aug 1987, May or June 1988?

These are only my thoughts and opinions

Hi Canning Vale - maybe the perpetrator actually worked for the courier company. He had knowledge of the area (maybe knew there wouldn't be any witnesses at the time of the attack). He knew where to get the tape from. MOO

Where are your dates for this rally?

Newspaper got description of gloves presumably front police. Who got the description from the extremely traumatised victim and given she also had her eyes covered she would not be able to describe gloves from her sight only perception. She would have felt the metal she was forced into in the vehicle and possibly considered the metal was a seat. Don't forget she had been tied up with what was described as sticky tape like a mummy. Her perception would have been way off kilter.

BTW Kerry Turner lived in Bickley don't believe that shows she attended Kewdale high.

Just a note on the Rally Australia. The Perth leg was held 30 April - 1 May with the rally moving to Bega on the NSW South Coast 11- 12 June with the next one being in August. Any competitors in Western Australia would have more likely been local, however maybe the increased popularity of Rally Cars increased the purchases of rally style cars and car accessories.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1988_Australian_Rally_Championship

Previously provided

Hi Canning Vale - maybe the perpetrator actually worked for the courier company. He had knowledge of the area (maybe knew there wouldn't be any witnesses at the time of the attack). He knew where to get the tape from. MOO
That did cross my mind, but the police would have interviewed the manager - hopefully the manager was interviewed!

Thanks didn't see that. The girl with surname Clayton in that article gives some pretty good indication that it was Jane seen hitching on the highway doesn't it. It makes sense to me as well with a scenario similar to: Mystery Man tells Jane I'll just go off and pick up my car and will be back for you. Doesn't show intentionally so Jane starts walking. He's met her earlier in the night so has a pretty good idea where she lived. Watches her walk off then abducts her from Stirling Highway.

There were 13 sightings of Jane that night from Loch St going towards Perth city until Dalkeith St, between 12.10 am and 2.00 am. A map has been put up previously. All were investigated and discounted. However an appeal for a girl walking by herself along Stirling Hwy to come forward, but no one did.

What is interesting is that the sighting from the two couples that saw someone like her at Loch St specifically mentions the shoulder bag, which I don't believe could be made up.

She was described to be drunk, although cctv footage shows her sober and not drinking from at least 11.40 am. There is credible information she would not have hitch hiked at all no matter what.

Looking at the cctv and the interactions there were two suspicious females, one we called Michelle that seemed to be interacting with others, called poleman, red dot man, MM to name three.

IMO it's possible, someone was deliberately laying a false trail imitating her. I believe she was abducted immediately she left the pole and most probably walked through the walkway to the carpark behind the old post office at Loch St. to meet a male she was waiting for. A female accomplice could have taken her jacket and bag and made her way down Loch and along Stirling Hwy making sure she was seen.

13 sightings in almost 2 hours along Stirling Hwy! IMO someone is playing games wanting to be seen and laying a false trail to confuse investigators.

attachment.php

Source: Perth newspaper more than a week after Jane Rimmer disappeared (16 -17 June 1988?)

Attachments

• 13_sightings.JPG
    13_sightings.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 105
Hey BRE if you can see this? Maybe I need to drop you a note? Hmmm. Doncha hate it that no one has found your dump site BRE, good buddy heh. I think I have. From my keyboard tbh. Scarey stuff going down a Cul de sac and finding houses at the end hey Brad? Then having to turn around to dump your first on the way out? Do you like railway lines Brad? I have more re the locale BRAD... Sit tight, Good Buddy.....

I think it possible that the Brad Edwards that is detailed on the west coast eagles site that is linking with Bradley Robert Edwards and cmg and vg is in fact not him. There was a brad edwards also born in 1968 that played for a while with wce having been drafted in 1988 and as such would have been a member. I have not seen anything that shows me bre abbreviated his name to brad.

Unlikely the fooballer was an Eagles member as he played for Fitzroy and Brisbane Bears in 1989 and 1990, and made his home in Brisbane. If he was drafted by eagles it must have been around 1991 but didn't play a game and wouldn't have lasted long, IMO. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Edwards_(Australian_footballer)

Didn't his Masters footy player call him Brad?

You lot will go on & on re the Claremont case. Unless you seriously grasp at good leads you will go no further . Where the leads are, who knows. But one thing is sure, This blog will go no where.

Perhaps JCs killer saw her in uniform and thought she worked at the Sheraton Hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell