GUILTY FL - Jennifer Fulford, 56, Winter Park, 27 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

Local outlet said Apopka Vineland Rd.

I think WFTV

Wya behind was there any confirmation that he took the train

OT - Please take a moment to read the latest help request from Tricia. You can see her note called "it is urgent now" under the Missing Persons Discussion forum. Here's a snip:

"You can donate at .com or use the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com and you can donate thru PayPal.com or Google Wallet

This is URGENT!!!

There are bills coming up that are not going to be paid and that will start the awful domino effect that could lead to real trouble for Websleuths."

This is so bizarre, but I guess he is just showing his true colors...It gives me the shivers just to think people like this exist :(

Oh no, how awful. I hope he rots.

I still wonder what the timeline was, and how it unfolded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any dates on when this ******* will be in court? Another one to add to my list....

:judge:

:rose: RIP Jennifer :rose:

Anything "new" happening in this case? Any court dates yet?

TIA!

I can't believe the nerve of him, sending that letter to the judge. He really needs the DP of be in prison for the rest of his life.

Wednesday, March 21st:

*Pretrial Hearing (@ 3pm ET) - FL - Jennifer Lynn Fulford (56) (Sept. 27, 2017) - Scott Edward Nelson (53) - charged & indicted with 1st degree murder, kidnapping, burglary, assault & battery, car jacking with deadly weapon, robbery & tampering with a witness. DP case. 2/13/18 found competent to stand trial. Pretrial hearing 5/29, trial starts 6/11.

Man accused of killing Winter Park caregiver hints at other slayings
Scott Nelson charged with murder in death of Jennifer Fulford

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/man-accused-of-killing-winter-park-caregiver-pens-letter-to-judge

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. - A jailed man accused of kidnapping and killing a Winter Park caretaker has hinted in a new letter to a judge that he has information about nearly a dozen other homicides.

:eek:

[.....]
In the five-page letter to Judge Keith White, Nelson wrote that he "lost 40 pounds of weight" and has requested a high-calorie diet, claiming other inmates are well-fed. In exchange, Nelson promised to give a full confession in connection with other bank robberies and as many as eight unsolved slayings.
[.....]
Nelson also wrote about his defense team and his trial.
[.....]
Nelson wrote that he wishes to be present at his pretrial conference on May 29, testify on his own behalf at trial, speak on his own behalf at the penalty phase and, if found guilty, ask for the courts "help to waive all my appeals before I exit the court."

Just looked up his court records:

Friday, May 4th:
*Hearing (@ ET) - FL - Jennifer Lynn Fulford (56) (Sept. 27, 2017) - Scott Edward Nelson (53) - charged & indicted with 1st degree murder, kidnapping, burglary, assault & battery, car jacking with deadly weapon, robbery & tampering with a witness. DP case. 2/13/18 found competent to stand trial. Next Pretrial hearing on 5/29 & 5/30. Trial starts 6/11.
5/2/18: Hinted in a new letter to a judge that he has information about nearly a dozen other homicides

Report: Man accused of killing Seminole County nanny violently hurt father
https://www.wftv.com/news/local/rep...-county-nanny-violently-hurt-father/746740327

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. - A man accused of killing a woman who was working for a Winter Park family was once convicted of severely injuring his father.....
[.....]
elson was convicted of forcing his father, Larry Nelson, to drive to an ATM, withdraw $10,000 and robbing him at gunpoint in 1994.

The crime is similar to details surrounding Fulford’s death.
[.....]
Scott Nelson served more than 10 years behind bars for the crime against his father.
Court records show police have a confession.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back