Still Missing MD - Akia Eggleston, 22, 8 months pregnant, Baltimore, 3 May 2017 *Guilty*

Unfortunately no there isn't anything yet. We love you guys be safe & God bless yall & y'all's take care

Thanks Lisa. I couldn't agree more. I want nothing but the best for y'all. Everyone ya know?

“Akia has a young, three-year-old toddler that is asking for her on a daily basis, and we have no real answers to give her,” Eggleston’s stepfather, Shawn Wilkinson, told WBAL. “We are hoping and praying that the community will step up to the plate and help this family bring closure to this horrible incident that is taking place right now.”

https://www.**************/4632099/akia-eggleston-missing-woman-pregnant/

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

“Akia has a young, three-year-old toddler that is asking for her on a daily basis, and we have no real answers to give her,” Eggleston’s stepfather, Shawn Wilkinson, told WBAL. “We are hoping and praying that the community will step up to the plate and help this family bring closure to this horrible incident that is taking place right now.”

https://www.**************/4632099/akia-eggleston-missing-woman-pregnant/

The link posted is not allowed on websleuths. I didn't alert a mod since it is starred out but someone may need to since it appears to be quoted from the link.

The link posted is not allowed on websleuths. I didn't alert a mod since it is starred out but someone may need to since it appears to be quoted from the link.
It is a quote of a quote. He told WBAL news originally. I'm hoping someone comes forward soon for the reward money.

I went through the articles and found 3 locations commented as to Akia's last known location:
1 Cherry Hill on Cherrycrest Road....the map starts there.
2 Inner Harbor was mentioned in one of the first articles.
3. Cedarcrest Ave in Edgemere is commented in the last article.

I'm not sure where the BBT bank is although there are 2 in Inner Harbor on Pratt Street and North Charles.

The third location on Cedarcrest Ave is 30-40 minutes away in a residential area (2nd pic).

Wonder who she knew there and why was she there?
6d725c111573a3890f9685f15e09a3fa.jpg
a58c2040ffd452021c2fccc8d68336e4.jpg

Also, concerning the debit card found behind the bushes at her house. Was it a current debit card, a live one, that she would be using? Or was it an old one that had expired?

It is a quote of a quote. He told WBAL news originally. I'm hoping someone comes forward soon for the reward money.

So the mods said it was ok. If it happends again you can always delete within the first hour.

I'm not so sure sorry Henry. But we love y'all God bless yall & Happy Holidays also thank you Lisa, Henry & the rest of you lovely people take care in everyway everyday

I wonder if someone close to her knew she was almost full term and was trying to take her baby. Seems rather convenient that right when she was planning to move out someone stumbled upon the perfect opportunity. I do not wish ill on this woman in any way but for the sake of the discussion it doesnt make much sense that someone would take a woman this far along in her pregnancy and try to sell her into sex trafficking, especially since without proper medical care she could die without proper treatment.

If her daughter and unborn child had the same father and if she was no longer romantically involved with the him i wonder if there was another man that was interested in her, us women know theres sometimes that one weird annoying guy that we shrug off and dont even bother mentioning to anyone because hes just That Guy. Asks you out every time you see him, flirts all the time, but you always politely turn him down. You dont think much of him but he could be thinking a lot of you.

There has to be a motive for someone to do this, it doesnt seem like a random kidnapping. Someone that clearly knows where she is came there with the intent to do something. Her debit card was thrown in the bushes so its not money that they wanted or maybe they just wanted the cash she had on her. Maybe they saw a vulnerable pregnant woman, wanted cash, and decided to take her once she saw their face.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Is there a MSM link about her card being found in the bushes? Thank you in advance!

Akia, where are you? Your baby girl misses you.

My heart is broken. I don't think she's missing on her own accord.

Misha, MsPhilospher we agree. Crimes are usually committed by someone we know cause they have opportunity cause & means. They know the person so that is perfectly logical. Yall raise good points . May LE or the FBI will look into it more & are I dunno. My uncle was on Crimestoppers today earlier but nothing new yet. I'll see if I could find the video and or link. As always we love y'all & y'all's thank y'all for y'all support God bless yall & y'all's in everyway everyday take care

Thank you Ann yea guys It was Crime Watch Daily? With Chris Hansen sorry for the faulty intel we love yall & yalls thank yall God bless yall and yalls

Damn guys sorry my uncle didn't get interviewed by Chris Hansen but he's a reporter on that show. It's a two parter

Does the father of her children owe anybody somebody some money? Has he gotten into an altercation with anyone recently? What strikes me as odd is the fact that someone woud throw her debit card in the bushes and leave that trail as evidence with their fingerprints all over it, seems like a rookie move. If this was someone that does this often i dont think they would do that because that persons fingerprints would be all over it.

Somebody knows something and they are keeping it quiet. I was never employed in any branches of law enforcement so take what i am saying with a grain of salt, this is just my opinion. My only experience is through personal tragedies with my own family. I suspect someone that is very close to the family knows exactly what happened and is not coming forward. Someone who has been to her apartment before, someone who knows there are no cameras outside of the building. I suspect someone owed someone something and that debt was not paid, likely someone close to her who the kidnapper knows would be greatly affected by her loss. Perhaps this debt was hush hush and not even she knew about it. Maybe the person wants to come forward but at this point they are ashamed and embarrassed that this has gotten way out of hand. I know that when certain people in my family are experiencing extreme financial trouble they downplay it or try to hide it out of shame. Perhaps some questionable decisions were made so someone could make some extra money and once that debt was not paid, the other person retaliated. She was expecting a second child that was high risk, could have possibly had expensive complications along with the already large expenses it takes to care for a second child. Maybe she herself borrowed money from someone to make sure she was prepared for her second baby.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

I don't wanna go back and look but wasn't there some talk of her getting into it with her bf's ex?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back