GUILTY Canada - Tess Richey, 22, Toronto, 25 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

Hi everyone!

Please be advised, there is a predator roaming around Toronto posing as an uber driver. He pulls up to people who look like they are waiting for an uber vehicle at the side of the road or intersection. Please be careful, and make sure that when your uber pulls up, that it is the correct car and driver assigned to you. The onus shouldn't be on us, but until society changes, it's important to remain vigilant and protect ourselves.

I don't know if this is what happened to Tess, but the word began to spread after her disappearance and death. It's said to have taken place a few times in the village area. If you don't use uber, please tell your loved ones. If you don't live in Toronto, it's still useful information for anyone.

Thank you, and be safe!

http://www.cp24.com/news/police-to-...t-have-put-church-wellesley-on-edge-1.3712689
Police will hold a news conference this morning about a series of cases, including a recent homicide, that have put the Church-Wellesley Village neighbourhood on edge.

Police have scheduled a news conference for 10:30 a.m., where investigators will be updating the media about the murder of Tess Richey, the disappearance of Andrew Kinsman and Selim Esen and the death of Alloura Wells.

In a news release issued early Friday morning, police noted that the investigations are “separate,” so it remains unclear why the updates are being held in conjunction with one another.
Police, meanwhile, have been probing the disappearances of Kinsman and Esen since widespread concern from the LGBTQ community prompted them to assign a dedicated team of officers to look into the cases in August. Esen, 44, went missing in the area of Yonge and Bloor streets on April 14 and Kinsman, 49, went missing from the Parliament and Winchester streets area on June 26. Police have previously said that both men have ties to the Church-Wellesley Village neighbourhood. Earlier this week, police also suggested that Esen and Kinsman were active on online dating apps prior to their disappearance.

The third case that police will be providing an update on involves the death of 27-year-old transgender woman Alloura Wells. Wells was reported missing on Nov. 6 after her family grew concerned after not seeing her since July. It was subsequently determined that a body found on Rosedale Valley Road in August belonged to Wells

Hi everyone!

Please be advised, there is a predator roaming around Toronto posing as an uber driver. He pulls up to people who look like they are waiting for an uber vehicle at the side of the road or intersection. Please be careful, and make sure that when your uber pulls up, that it is the correct car and driver assigned to you. The onus shouldn't be on us, but until society changes, it's important to remain vigilant and protect ourselves.

I don't know if this is what happened to Tess, but the word began to spread after her disappearance and death. It's said to have taken place a few times in the village area. If you don't use uber, please tell your loved ones. If you don't live in Toronto, it's still useful information for anyone.

Thank you, and be safe!

...and THIS folks, is why I've never, will never, use Uber for ANY reason.

This press conference is BRUTAL. Many incredibly valid questions and concerns, and not a lot of accountability IMO.

...and THIS folks, is why I've never, will never, use Uber for ANY reason.
Welllllllllllll, it can happen with taxi's too. Technically this individual is not affiliated in any way with a taxi company or Uber. The person is a predator, acting individually. It's just important to remain vigilant no matter what mode of transportation one uses.

This press conference is BRUTAL. Many incredibly valid questions and concerns, and not a lot of accountability IMO.

OMG I so agree! Stumbling over their words, not really answering questions, dodging around answers. Something is really wrong and I believe suspicious activity is going on in The Villiage and TPS is being really dodgy and evasive about it. IMO

Just coming in.
Anything of interest in the PC?

https://www.narcity.com/ca/on/toron...he-village-murders-in-a-news-conference-today
Other reporters asked police about a popular theory on social media that claims there is a man posing as an Uber driver that may be the sole suspect or accomplice behind these murders and disappearances, which many in the Toronto community believe are all connected.

Chief Saunders denied ever hearing of any evidence that an imposter "Uber driver" exists in the area or has any connection to any of the cases. As for all of these murders and disappearances being connected, Toronto Police has not confirmed or denied that they are in fact related. But as far as an Uber driver serial killer goes, Police deny that any evidence exists to support this theory.

Meanwhile, residents and visitors of The Village are considering opening their own help hotline in response to growing crime in the area, as they don't feel that the Toronto Police are adequately protecting them and taking their cases seriously.

In response to this, Chief Saunders says part of his investigation into all of the facts of these cases, and to the handling of the Richey case, will be to determine why and how members of The Village community feel this way in order to determine how the Toronto Police can "do better."
[h=1]TorontoPolice New Conference | Update On Three Investigations[/h]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvnDj3L_Lew

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...-richey-alloura-wells-project-prism-1.4439129
Toronto Police Service Chief Mark Saunders says the force is looking at ways it can better respond to missing persons investigations after criticism that it isn't doing enough to protect members of the Church and Wellesley community.

"I think there are opportunities for us to learn, grow and develop," said Saunders.
"A lot of our procedures are learned from unique circumstances that have happened. We go back to review, we analyze and then we revitalize our procedures at play."
At a news conference on Friday, Sanders said the investigation will let him know whether there is a procedural, training or other issue that needs to be resolved by the force.

"The investigation will involve questions and answers and facts and give me the opportunity to have more clarity on exactly what happened and what were the circumstances," he added.

I guess the major takeaway from this was they now have a SUSPECT. before it was a person of interest.

Also she was hanging out with TWO Men before disappearing. The man and woman from the home they hung out at.. plus another one they met before who is now the suspect.

So new timeline suggests tess and her friend met a man, they went to church and dundonald, hung out with TWO other people.. they all left and went their separate ways. Tess and the man went up church street.. caught on camera going into the alley.. tess never leaves.. man leaves by himself.

Again, if they had taken this case seriously from the beginning.. tess would have been found much sooner.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

I guess the major takeaway from this was they now have a SUSPECT. before it was a person of interest.

Also she was hanging out with TWO Men before disappearing. The man and woman from the home they hung out at.. plus another one they met before who is now the suspect.

So new timeline suggests tess and her friend met a man, they went to church and dundonald, hung out with TWO other people.. they all left and went their separate ways. Tess and the man went up church street.. caught on camera going into the alley.. tess never leaves.. man leaves by himself.

Again, if they had taken this case seriously from the beginning.. tess would have been found much sooner.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Now the question is - does Tess' friend have a better description of this man from the hot dog stand they were at who went with them to the house where the woman and the other man where at? There's no age range of this man which makes it virtually impossible to have even so much as an IDEA of who this man would be. Other questions would be - did Tess's friend find anything WEIRD about this guy? Was he odd? Suspicious? Did he ask to go anywhere out of the ordinary with them? How was Tess's behaviour? Was she trying to get out of going anywhere with him? Did she find him dodgy? Was he sort of just hanging around uninvited and followed them to this house they hung out with? Did Tess's friend leave not suspecting anything would go wrong and then leave with Tess's ok?

Tess's friend must be so devastated. I'm sure she wishes she had done things differently, and I'm sure she wishes now she hadn't left :( I'm sad for her too.

Now the question is - does Tess' friend have a better description of this man from the hot dog stand they were at who went with them to the house where the woman and the other man where at? There's no age range of this man which makes it virtually impossible to have even so much as an IDEA of who this man would be. Other questions would be - did Tess's friend find anything WEIRD about this guy? Was he odd? Suspicious? Did he ask to go anywhere out of the ordinary with them? How was Tess's behaviour? Was she trying to get out of going anywhere with him? Did she find him dodgy? Was he sort of just hanging around uninvited and followed them to this house they hung out with? Did Tess's friend leave not suspecting anything would go wrong and then leave with Tess's ok?

Tess's friend must be so devastated. I'm sure she wishes she had done things differently, and I'm sure she wishes now she hadn't left :( I'm sad for her too.
I really don't how Tess' friend just left her with ppl they just met. They need to go ahead and release the pic of the suspect.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This case is mega weird.

'Hey stranger, nice to meet you. Let's go for a middle of the night stroll in the cold to a random outdoor stairwell to some basement so I can strangle you'

Wtf?

This case is mega weird.

'Hey stranger, nice to meet you. Let's go for a middle of the night stroll in the cold to a random outdoor stairwell to some basement so I can strangle you'

Wtf?

Apparently they met at a hotdog stand, maybe he was very cute, seemed nice and said he was heading in the same direction home?...
speculation, imo.
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/no-evi...-in-city-are-related-toronto-police-1.3712736
Regarding the murder of Tess Richey, Det. Sgt. Graham Gibson told reporters investigators believe Richey may have met her killer at a hot dog stand outside a bar where she and a friend had spent the evening.

They are now looking for a male suspect with a slim build, dark hair, dark jacket and light pants who was last seen with Richey around 4 a.m.

when the clubs are closing its not uncommon to congregate at the street meat vendors. Everyone is usually in a great mood and it isn't weird to meet people there. Thats how everyone hears about the after parties. IMO

[video]http://www.cbc.ca/news/thenational/fear-of-serial-killer-spreads-in-toronto-neighbourhood-1.4441181?autoplay=true[/video]

Incredibly useful video. So much discrimination, bigotry, and prejudice within the TPS. So disheartening and so much needs to change. I have many questions and concerns around their policies and procedures, that I hardly know where to begin. This is just a glimpse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back