GUILTY Fl - Dan Markel, 41, Fsu Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #5 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
no it looks like Saammy Z is back.
Ok, I remember...clicking champagne flutes and limousines and something about "floating money"? If I remember correctly, he's kind of a funny guy.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Dentists are, in my experience, usually oddballs and creepsters.

(Even the ones I liked)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So I talked to my receptionist today, and told her what you said about dentists. She said you are quite right. I stand corrected!

So I talked to my receptionist today, and told her what you said about dentists. She said you are quite right. I stand corrected!

There is probably a similar percentage of people in all professions who are oddballs and creepsters. Except for the profession of hitmen--- ALL of those guys are oddballs and creepsters (and worse).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0064.jpg
    IMG_0064.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_0065.jpg
    IMG_0065.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_0066.jpg
    IMG_0066.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_0067.jpg
    IMG_0067.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_0068.jpg
    IMG_0068.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 175
Perhaps they become this way after being told many times a day how much strangers don't like them, when they are only trying to do their jobs- which they have studied long and hard for, and are really good at? Honestly, people who are booked in with a toothache with me, for their first appointment, apparently think it is ok to tell me how much they hate dentists. Can you imagine talking to someone like that? Hate is a strong word, and we are all careful when we use it, except towards dentists. (Fair prey of course) To be honest, I hate seeing some of my patients, and you want to see oddballs and creepsters, well, they all have teeth that need attending too, that I can assure you.

My apologies. I was making a very poor joke. I've asked mods to delete.

You are 100% right, and I'm an idiot. [emoji17] I've seen dentists absolutely change lives by fixing people's horrible teeth. I can only imagine some of the nasty things you have to deal with on a daily basis.

Again, my sincerest apologies.

Lol, that's kind of you! But my comment was stupid.

BTW... I'm a tax accountant, and all the things they say about accountants are true! [emoji4]

ETA

And OMG the ones who choose to go into tax, there are some really odd personalities! [emoji851][emoji851][emoji851]

interesting. so according to the court documents IMO it appears that -

1. Akbar withdrew as SG's defense attorney because of irreconcilable differences with SG and Saammy is back as SG's attorney. MAYBE Akbar advised SG to accept a plea deal for ~30 to Life in prison (instead of a death sentence) in exchange for testifying against the KM and the alleged masterminds BUT SG and his machismo adamantly refused and mensch Akbar could not continue in good conscience given the evidence and odds against his client? OR Maybe SG stopped paying/never paid Akbar so he's quitting? BUT Who is paying Saammy? Who paid Akbar if he was paid? And another Attorney who's been listed for the last year plus is Padilla. SO SG has had THREE different defense attorneys all working for him - it appears even simultaneously at one point. Who is paying for all these attorneys? "Immediate family" again? The State? Didn't SG claim poverty?
2. Saammy wants more delay. 1-22-18 will not give him enough time to prepare for trial. He needs at least another 6 months beyond that date to prepare. change of attorney equals delay but Saammy was the original or co-attorney?
3. When does KM's trial begin? 1-22-18? Will her "trusted" attorneys request more delay as well? I'd bet on it.

all of these attorneys keep kicking the can down the road which benefits the alleged masterminds. until the lower members of the conspiracy are convicted and/or flipped, the alleged masterminds will remain free. the lower dominoes need to be knocked down first. the State only gets one bite at the apple.

Perhaps they become this way after being told many times a day how much strangers don't like them, when they are only trying to do their jobs- which they have studied long and hard for, and are really good at? Honestly, people who are booked in with a toothache with me, for their first appointment, apparently think it is ok to tell me how much they hate dentists. Can you imagine talking to someone like that? Hate is a strong word, and we are all careful when we use it, except towards dentists. (Fair prey of course) To be honest, I hate seeing some of my patients, and you want to see oddballs and creepsters, well, they all have teeth that need attending too, that I can assure you.

Right my sister is a dentist and she isn't creepy

Lol, that's kind of you! But my comment was stupid.

BTW... I'm a tax accountant, and all the things they say about accountants are true! [emoji4]

ETA

And OMG the ones who choose to go into tax, there are some really odd personalities! [emoji851][emoji851][emoji851]

That’s okay Wyle, we still love u!

Thanks for the heads up Missy. If you have att uverse it’s channel 1260 at 10pm tonight. “People Investigates”

Something to watch about this case tomorrow.

https://www.investigationdiscovery.com/tv-shows/people-magazine-investigates/

nice find! the link doesn't seem to go to the specific episode so here's some more info -

People Magazine Investigates: Marked for Murder
In Florida, friends and family are stunned after an esteemed criminal law professor is executed in his garage; investigators follow a series of leads taking them on a statewide hunt in search of the murderous masterminds.

All Upcoming Times for Marked for Murder
Mon 12/18 10:00-11:00pm ID Channel
Tue 12/19 1:00-2:00am ID Channel
Sat 12/23 9:00-10:00am ID Channel

People Magazine Investigates: Who Killed Popular Florida State Law Professor Dan Markel?
JEFF TRUESDELL
People.com
December 18, 2017 11:55 AM

Just hours after popular Florida State University criminal-law professor Dan Markel dropped his two young sons off at daycare on July 18, 2014, he was shot in the head at point-blank range in the garage of his suburban Tallahassee home.

Markel, 41, died the next day — and police quickly surmised he’d been targeted.

But why? And by whom?

More than three years later, the open case is the focus of Monday night’s episode of People Magazine Investigates on Investigation Discovery. The episode zeroes in on the police questioning of Markel’s ex-wife, fellow law professor Wendi Adelson, as the couple emerged from a contentious divorce.

http://people.com/crime/dan-markel-killing-people-magazine-investigates/

Thanks for the youtube link for those of us without TV accounts. I watched it today (admittedly while doing other things). Nothing new in it at all really. Some minor inaccuracies such as stating the Markels have not seen the kids "since the murder" which I know is not true.

Judge grants request for delay in murder trial of Sigfredo Garcia

By Julie Montanaro | WCTV Eyewitness News | Posted: Tue 2:08 PM, Dec 19, 2017 | Updated: Tue 2:12 PM, Dec 19, 2017

By: Julie Montanaro | WCTV Eyewitness News
December 19, 2017 -- 1:50 p.m.

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WCTV) -- A judge has just granted a delay in one of Tallahassee's most high profile murder cases.

Defense attorneys for Sigfredo Garcia asked for and got a six month delay in his trial.

Defense attorney Saam Zanganeh called the volume of evidence in the case "overwhelming." He says in addition to video discs, the number of documents is "approaching one million."

The judge granted the delay. Circuit Judge James Hankinson said he has delayed the trial twice and doesn't intend to delay it again.

Garcia is accused of shooting and killing FSU law professor Dan Markel at his home in July 2014. Co-defendant Katherine Magbanua is still awaiting trial. Co-defendant Luis Rivera opted for a plea deal and is expected to testify against them both.

The judge is hoping to set a new trial date for Garcia at a hearing January 3rd.

Garcia and Magbanua are scheduled to be tried together, but the prosecutor hinted at Tuesday's hearing that she hasn't ruled out asking for separate trials.

http://www.wctv.tv/content/news/Sigfredo-Garcia-trial-delay-465244563.html

Thanks for the youtube link for those of us without TV accounts. I watched it today (admittedly while doing other things). Nothing new in it at all really. Some minor inaccuracies such as stating the Markels have not seen the kids "since the murder" which I know is not true.
Welcome to Ws FIFTY!
Good to know the kids have seen the grandparents, hoping everyone is doing fine!

Oh, that People Investigative Reporting episode made me so angry. To think the family that was responsible for Dan's murder are still enjoying their lives is beyond frustrating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288