GUILTY Bali - Aussie Schapelle Corby, 27, convicted of drug smuggling, 2005

I know nothing but what I just read..but things like this do happen I lived overseas for 10 years and as Americans we think justice will prevail, your innocent until proven guilty. Doesn't work that way in many other countries. Your guilty until proven innocent. And people have been set up before.

Mmm.. I think we are right...they did. Boy, that classys sis of hers has huge teeth.....Did you see her younger brother who was with her when she was busted?
LOL kazz, I agree, those teeth sure are HUGE:eek:..

I thought the documentary made the Corbys look guilty as hell. The whole bloody lot of 'em! I love the cone head next door neighbour. How can the Corbys claim they didn't know about that?

Guess what, I actually heard about this case sometime ago. I am as well versed as our Australian friends of course, but I remember there was some sort of public campaign to have the Australian government intervene.

One question that I have. If this women had 4 to 5 kilos of pot in her boogie board cover, I would think that one would notice the 9 lbs to 11 lb(US weight) difference.

If my bag weighed an extra kilo(2.2 lbs for our American friends)or 4 or 6 kilos one would think that a person would notice.

I am not entirely convinced of her innocence. In "other" countries, they take any drug trafficking, dealing, importing, exporting VERY, VERY seriously and I am sure a "foreigner" is going to be given a stiffer sentence to deter other also.

Moral of the story, always keep your bags with you, never, out of sight and locked.

I personally do think on the side of guilty, many people do thinks "thinking" they are so special that they won't get caught.

LOL kazz, I agree, those teeth sure are HUGE:eek:..

I thought the documentary made the Corbys look guilty as hell. The whole bloody lot of 'em! I love the cone head next door neighbour. How can the Corbys claim they didn't know about that?
Hheeeee, the cone head next door neighbour...the whole case is a mess. Non of them could lie straight in bed.

Guess what, I actually heard about this case sometime ago. I am as well versed as our Australian friends of course, but I remember there was some sort of public campaign to have the Australian government intervene.

One question that I have. If this women had 4 to 5 kilos of pot in her boogie board cover, I would think that one would notice the 9 lbs to 11 lb(US weight) difference.

If my bag weighed an extra kilo(2.2 lbs for our American friends)or 4 or 6 kilos one would think that a person would notice.

I am not entirely convinced of her innocence. In "other" countries, they take any drug trafficking, dealing, importing, exporting VERY, VERY seriously and I am sure a "foreigner" is going to be given a stiffer sentence to deter other also.

Moral of the story, always keep your bags with you, never, out of sight and locked.

I personally do think on the side of guilty, many people do thinks "thinking" they are so special that they won't get caught.
Apparently the bag was carried by her younger brother Michael. Although when asked Dear ol Schappelle said it was hers. I too do not understand how anyone thought they could conceal that huge amount......

Ganja is weed over here.....the name here came with the Jamaicans:)
I think u call it Pot more commonly in the US??
Years ago my best friend had a great Dane called Ganja....it was a huge pot eater...

With no basis she has that look. The sociopathic but nice looking look. Hard to believe the drugs were just placed there for her not to know. Seems like she has a crummy family that does this kind of thing.

Why weren't the Bali bombers prosecuted? Did they walk? Sorry but I thought that was a done deal.

With no basis she has that look. The sociopathic but nice looking look. Hard to believe the drugs were just placed there for her not to know. Seems like she has a crummy family that does this kind of thing.

Why weren't the Bali bombers prosecuted? Did they walk? Sorry but I thought that was a done deal.
Shazz was talking about more Aussies that were caught with drugs in Bali and they are referred to as the Bali9...how are you doing CP?:blowkiss:.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bali_Nine

There is a lot of Junk In My Trunk....
P.s. Dingo, your butt is o.k...just pulling ya leggie...
will post bookie on wed.:blowkiss:

Wow, I watched tonight and it was interesting to say the least.

Why did the PM wait so long to inform the Bali gov that they busted baggage clerks the very SAME day for pot smuggling at the last airport she was at before arriving in Bali?

She went through two airport securities that day at two different airports then didn't see her bag for 10 hours.

If it was in the bag the whole time, why didn't the people at two different places see it? She said she saw it as soon as she unzipped it. It wasn't hidden in the bag at all. Right there on top in plastic. A HUGE bag I might add.

They never took fingerprints off the bag, they never ran tests to see where the pot came from and they wouldn't allow them to call the consulate while they were reading papers to them.

She seemed sincere. And it's not her looks for me, I didn't find her cute or attractive. I think faced with death that we'd all be a bit upset...I didn't see much in the way of out of line behaviour, except for the one time her sister slapped a photographer with her purse and her family yelling out in court when they read the verdict. Though I can't say with all honesty that my own family wouldn't be doing the same.

After watching once I'd say, she's innocent. I recorded it so I'll watch it again this week and see if that changes my mind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back