Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gevalia's (french name i can't type, lol)....i always empty the packages & put it in a 'tight lock' canister, after opening....i love this stuff...strong, but soooo good.....cheers!

:coffeecup: :toast:

Me too! Right into the "Lock n Lock" it goes!

Afternoon all. I'm reading and trying to keep up..just not posting much. Appreciated the pics the IMBY posted. Question and it may have been covered already. Saw a uhaul truck in the rental house drive. What's up with that?

I think this is the tip of the iceburg. People are probably so creeped out...I mean..what else could a person say? Have we determined if AR is in foster care or away from the MOM who was supposed to be raising and taking care of her??

I was in the area again today there are a few little logging type roads that head up into the woods on the east side of Crocker Rd. This sugarhouse could be up one of those.

The location of the old shack that IMBY had a picture of doesnt look all that disturbed.

What is thought to be a screen on the roof, looks to me like a porch roof skylight thing, really hard to tell though.

Also there was a person walking the woodline behind the MJ home, and 2 vehicles in the old farmhouse yard, the black one doesnt look like its moved from when i was there saturday, the other a silver vehicle.

Allen

I think a lot of child *advertiser censored* criminals are unsophisticated. I don't think it's a matter of having it one way or the other. I think there's a wider grey area to be considered.

How sophisticated does a man have to be to rape a 6 yr old, take pictures, be on news groups, use codes to sell the pictures he took of his home manufactured child *advertiser censored*? Then several thousand others do the same and sell it around to the news group pals using pre-arranged codes to belong to the news groups in the first place for this purpose; and him buy theirs?

I was googling last nite and reading on how the FBI and International law enforcement agencies track these people and it was interesting. But no one has to be particularly bright to belong to one of these news groups on the net or go undetected for years.

It took a child's murder.

It's probably not so much that they're stupid but that their 'addiction' is so out of control that they take greater & greater risks.

I would think child *advertiser censored* sites work the same as regular *advertiser censored* sites, only more secret.
I imagine it would be like getting into any other pay site. Legit E-mail address and credit card.
I have never tried to find child *advertiser censored* sites. I guess you would start by changing your security level to none.

IMO

Thank-you VTNance for the defintions of skittles. I am more naive than I thought I thought it was the candy called skittles. The last name of Gagnon is a very common name where I grew up in Wisconsin, pronounced differently. Must admit Denise is prettier than I thought she would be. I really think also that she knew what was going on in her house maybe not everything, but at least a good amount. I am wondering if she will show up at the funeral, with fake crying and concern.

I was in the area again today there are a few little logging type roads that head up into the woods on the east side of Crocker Rd. This sugarhouse could be up one of those.

The location of the old shack that IMBY had a picture of doesnt look all that disturbed.

What is thought to be a screen on the roof, looks to me like a porch roof skylight thing, really hard to tell though.

Also there was a person walking the woodline behind the MJ home, and 2 vehicles in the old farmhouse yard, the black one doesnt look like its moved from when i was there saturday, the other a silver vehicle.

Allen

interesting....thank for this info:)
i'm going to check out those other pics again....

I would think child *advertiser censored* sites work the same as regular *advertiser censored* sites, only more secret.
I imagine it would be like getting into any other pay site. Legit E-mail address and credit card.
I have never tried to find child *advertiser censored* sites. I guess you would start by changing your security level to none.

IMO

Child *advertiser censored* is extremely valuable to these people. They file share is how they pass it along to each other. There are thousands of file sharing sites. Very little cost to become a member. Most of the child *advertiser censored* files are coded/named certain ways in order to be recognized and downloaded. They also trade files through web based emails. The more you share, the more you receive.

Afternoon all. I'm reading and trying to keep up..just not posting much. Appreciated the pics the IMBY posted. Question and it may have been covered already. Saw a uhaul truck in the rental house drive. What's up with that?

I think this is the tip of the iceburg. People are probably so creeped out...I mean..what else could a person say? Have we determined if AR is in foster care or away from the MOM who was supposed to be raising and taking care of her??

I don't know who that house belongs to.... it's possible they had things there & wanted to remove it before it's stolen by curiosity seekers?

None of the pics seemed to be an ongoing crime scene.

There hasn't been any news about ANY of the minors (AR, BF, siblings of Brooke or AR) as far as I know.

snip~He could have refused to help Jacques and then destroyed all of his *advertiser censored*. How then could Jacques have harmed him? It would only be the word of a child rapist and killer againt his. His *advertiser censored* and photos of AR would be gone. AR is already pretty far gone...he could have denied it.~snip

There could be video or photographic evidence of him with AR in MJ's possession.

I think 'Sam' was intended to be someone who attended a school somewhere in the area but wasn't necessarily from there. The fake 'skittlemeup' email says "I hate that I won't see u til ur classes start again in the fall", which makes me think he was supposed to be older, maybe in college?

That's a good point, there is a small college, Vermont Technical College, in Randolph Center. They could have been trying to make it seem like a student from the college was involved, just to further complicate the issue. The planted semen may never have been intended to be traced to Juve2; merely to deflect suspicion from MJ, because what were they going to do, DNA test every male in the town? If Juve2 would not have had any other reason to come under suspicion...his DNA only serves to throw LE off the track from MJ.

But I think the ruses set up in the MySpace page were different from the ruses used on Brooke. The "skittlemeup" message was intended to be read by LE and others, not Brooke.

I think "Sam" refers to a local boy that Brooke may have liked, someone from school or a nearby school,... maybe a friend of Juve2. It sounded to me like they thought that the mention of "Sam" was really going to spark a response in Brooke.... that he was a known quantity. If so, he may have no idea they were using his name as a lure.

Lots of the laptops also have web cams built in. The lens is so small you, miss it if you weren't looking. A laptop can be sitting on the desk open and you'd have no idea you were being filmed or broadcast.

from Court TV website...

Nolan said Brooke's death was a homicide, but he didn't say how she was killed. No one has been charged with her death. State police say it could take eight weeks before autopsy results are available.

so at least her death has officially been ruled a homocide...gosh, 8 weeks seems a long time for autopsy results. But I know to take that long I guess they would be waiting for tox results, I wonder if she was drugged? I'm sure they want to get every bit of information they can so they can throw the book at these monsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288