Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that LE has only charged Casey with what they have thus far because they are starting out with just enought to hold her in jail? They have all the forensics back and they "might" prove exactly what LE has alluded to but LE is waiting to find the body so they are holding off charging Casey with murder until either a body is found or their time runs out with the current charges filed? Could this scenario be a possiblity?

Posted via Mobile Device

My personal opinion for charging Casey today is because as of Wednesday, Casey is entilted to a preliminary hearing, of which, Casey's attorney can bring in everyone in from LE investigating the case and question them. So it was safer to file these charges today then go through a preliminary hearing on Wednesday.

Regarding throwing away the stuffed animals: I was involved a few years back in receiving items donated after a local disaster and preparing them for distribution. Some people "give" items that are truly filthy and disgusting and for pure health reasons had to be immediately discarded. While their intentions may have been good, they often think that old items from their basement or attic would be of great value and appreciated by those affected by the disaster. However, in reality, they were sometimes smelly and moldy and of absolutely no use to anyone. I am willing to believe that the Anthony family may have received some such donation. Even though they may have been sent in kindness, the items may have been unusable to anyone. I think that with Cindy being a nurse, she would have known that new, clean items could be donated to a hospital or other facility, and would have at least asked someone to do that for the family.

They are not going to win the public favor because anyone who sent something to them now thinks their gift is sitting in the trash.

I would have asked another extended family member to go drop it off at a Salvation Army or Goodwill store and let a charity organization decide what is worth passing on. Don't trash them in public before TV cameras and wander why the public doesn't like you.

But I would ask you to understand that this innocent little girl has touched a great many on this board, and there are people here who are wishing and praying that this child come home safe. To watch this family day after day, interview after interview acting as if they have lost some article of clothing and not a child, is starting to really get under people's skin.

On the one hand they want us to look for Caylee on the other hand they act as if looking for Caylee themselves will put her life in danger. You cannot have it both ways.

So again I apologize if you are offended by our comments, but I would think the most offensive thing about this case is the Anthony's actions.

COMPLETELY AGREE!:clap:

I have NEVER and I mean NEVER seen a family of a missing person or a person that was murdered act like this on tv. Even when the POI is a family member they don't act like this! And I know that everyone acts differently in situations like this,.. but to me the way they act is a BIG RED FLAG. If indeed they are telling the truth and if Casey talks Caylee will be in danger then I will gladly eat a HUGE helping of crow. But I highly doubt that would happen. Just the fact that they go to the media and saw we know who has her,...THAT ALONE SHOULD BE CONSIDERED CONTRADICTING TO THEIR STORY!!!! If they think the "kidnapper" will hurt Caylee if they talk to the police then WHY announce that they know who has Caylee on NATIONAL NEWS MEDIAS????? makes no sense to me,.... jmo

Okay. I'll find the links.

Padilla did say he was told by the family the dad died in a car accident last year in the Carolinas. It is my opinion either the fam told him that, or he was confused as to the state, because earlier in the day the Anthony's had one of their "Caylee sightings in NC."

Anyway, LE MAY NOT test JO blood for a paternity DNA without a court order or permission..

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY A GUARDIAN AD LITEM HAS NOT BEEN APPOINTED IN THIS CASE???

Given that it's the family who have stepped in to take the place of the person who should be pleading for her daughter's return but doesn't seem in any hurry to do so, it's hard to comment on this case without commenting on them.

They are not going to win the public favor because anyone who sent something to them now thinks their gift is sitting in the trash.

I would have asked another extended family member to go drop it off at a Salvation Army or Goodwill store and let a charity organization decide what is worth passing on. Don't trash them in public before TV cameras and wander why the public doesn't like you.
Perhaps an enterprising neighbor has snagged them and we'll be seeing them on eBay soon.

Padilla did say he was told by the family the dad died in a car accident last year in the Carolinas. It is my opinion either the fam told him that, or he was confused as to the state, because earlier in the day the Anthony's had one of their "Caylee sightings in NC."

Anyway, LE MAY NOT test JO blood for a paternity DNA without a court order or permission..

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY A GUARDIAN AD LITEM HAS NOT BEEN APPOINTED IN THIS CASE???

True. Do we know LE has NOT requested that permission?

heehee...possibly...but LE does have the capability of knowing whether or not J.O. was/is Caylee's father.

LE will be extremely sensitive should they need the DNA from JO, to see if it is a match as there is JO's family out there and still grieving over their loss and then to find out there might be a child that belongs to their son, and never seen and now is missing.

This is why I wish the discussion of the father would just go away for awhile.

Come to think of it, I think a reporter already went to the Ortiz family come to think of it. I think this was on Geraldo. I remember the reporter outside the house speaking to a woman.

Is it possible that LE has only charged Casey with what they have thus far because they are starting out with just enought to hold her in jail? They have all the forensics back and they "might" prove exactly what LE has alluded to but LE is waiting to find the body so they are holding off charging Casey with murder until either a body is found or their time runs out with the current charges filed? Could this scenario be a possiblity?

Yes, I would say that this is likely the reason. Also, if she is not charged with murder yet then they don't have to turn over all the evidence they have. They only have to turn over evidence pertaining to her current charges. For example, lying to the police and child negligence, they could theoretically prove that with the affadavit she was arrested with. They could call a few officer to the stand to verify the report and then they are done. With murder charges they would have to sustain those, so then blood and DNA evidence would come in to play,

The family knows something. I am not sure if it's because they are involved in a cover-up or because they have been told something about the forensics. Either way why aren't they out searching the leads. I would be. Some of the websleuthers in Florida have been out looking, Joe for instance.
The only reason you would not be looking is that you don't think she is alive. Cindy said she went out looking for Casey and found her.
The lies in this case are so blatant my grandson could figure it out. They are liars. Plain and simple.
Now we just have to figure out WHY?

so now, let me get this straight. people are posting comments that bash the family, so that takes up space. so ,then we get people bashing the bashers......seems kind of counter productive. see, look, now you have people (me) bashing the people bashing the bashers!!! I can't keep up. Let's just skim over the page and try to let it go, seriously.

Okay no more bashing from me!

Dear Cindy,
I think it's "absolutely" amazing how good those rose colored glasses look on you. I really admire how you rationalize. It must've taken a long time and hard work to develop that skill!

Dear George,
You are such a great dad defending your daughter, making sure to set the record straight that she was pregnant when those clubbing pictures were taking 3 years ago. I'm really glad you got the gas can situation straightened out as that was really worrying me.

Dear Lee,
It's so good to see you in such high spirits! You helping us understand all the information regarding Casey's father and your conversations with her really reassure me that everything is gonna be great!

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the party on Saturday!

Okay, just had to blow off a bit of steam. :bang:

Mom- wan to be sure I understand your post- are you saying LE is confirming jesus is dad baased on a dna test they preformed?
Where does it say this other than this board? Can you post that information? I keep getting "server busy" so I don't want to have to search right now. TIA

It seems the Anthony family doesn't care who the father is. You would think when Casey became pregnant they would have really wanted to know since she was young and common sense would be hey we want to at least know his name. I know I would have pressed her for an answer. It seems all this wanting to know who the father is, is some sort of distraction. And I hope if they find out who the father is they will at least let the family know they have a granddaughter. Way too much secrets and lies for one family.

so now, let me get this straight. people are posting comments that bash the family, so that takes up space. so ,then we get people bashing the bashers......seems kind of counter productive. see, look, now you have people (me) bashing the people bashing the bashers!!! I can't keep up. Let's just skim over the page and try to let it go, seriously.

it makes it that much harder to keep up with all the threads....I can come back in an hour and try to read for information, but 1/2 of it is irrelevant.

I decided to join this website after 2 weeks of lurking because the tone was polite and on-topic along with detailed correct information. i'm really impressed for the most part.

agreed

i'll get bashed for this in 3,2,1

/now back to caylee

I thought the same thing especially when it was mentioned about "Caylee's Law" to protect children from their parents who don't report them missing. Although there is no law, but someone mentioned it, not sure who, but it came up yesterday.

Yes, I would say that this is likely the reason. Also, if she is not charged with murder yet then they don't have to turn over all the evidence they have. They only have to turn over evidence pertaining to her current charges. For example, lying to the police and child negligence, they could theoretically prove that with the affadavit she was arrested with. They could call a few officer to the stand to verify the report and then they are done. With murder charges they would have to sustain those, so then blood and DNA evidence would come in to play,
They've got plenty of time now to work on any other charges. This is playing out exactly as it should have...no surprises there. Unfortunately, it doesn't get anyone closer to finding Caylee.

True. Do we know LE has NOT requested that permission?

Based on Lee's comments today I would say they don't need it, I think LE knows it is JO. As of yesterday I know that they inquired as to whether it was available, which might explain why Lee was open with it; seems they are now willing to be honest about it. That burned my AZZ- openly admitting that the father and his family never knew of Caylee's existance- where does this end?

I also think Baez has told them to be honest about it, although I also believe the Ortiz family had no idea. Speculating what might be coming down the pike... Jesse had an axe to grind, blah blah, you get where I am going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627