Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #131

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If I have to go out myself, door to door, and look for this child, until the day I die, I will walk every inch of this earth and open every door and knock on every door everyday and I will look in every nook and cranny," Cynthia said.

I was looking at site and saw this quote. She lies just like her daughter. Tell me when she has been out searching for her granddaugther - nook and cranny - I don't think her shoes are dirty - what do you think?

I agree 100%... Her mouth has ran much more than her feet IMO!

Cindy *says* she went looking for Casey (@Tony) because the car had been towed.........Amy is prolly the only one to be believed about any conversations in the car........hopefully we'll read her statement one day...;0)

I should be clear that I am NO fan of The Anthony's and believe that they are complete and total utter liars. I was originally defending Amy in another response to someone else.

I do believe Cindy believed something was amiss and finally called
I do believe that she went into protection mode shortly thereafter and maybe a little during when she washed the pants.

I do believe that her emotion was genuine in the last 911 call when Casey finally said the words "i haven't seen Caylee in 31 days"

After that she has been a total and complete nightmare.

Video has been connecting for forever....then it says this live stream will be disconnected in 10 minutes. Click here to continue watching. All I see is a black screen and no sound.

Her own saftey? BLEH... figures. Her safety? Ha. What about Caylee and her safety? If it were me, I would risk my own safety if it were to get my daughter back. But we all know Casey is all about herself.

Thank you... said as much first thing this morning when I heard Casey had not attended the vigil for her OWN daughter in the FRONT YARD of the house in which she's staying. Pathetic.

I completely agree with you...and love your name!

If he didn't know, then this must be horrible for him, particularly if he complained to Casey at some point about having a baby around, in which case he may be experiencing some guilt.

It just seems to me that she spent most of her free time with him, and apparently he quite liked her and knew she had Caylee...so why didn't he try to organize to do something with mom and her daughter during that whole month?? Why not invite her over swimming again, or for a meal or something? Or a day at the park?? Seems weird (to me) that they just accepted that she had disappeared to grannies etc. for such a long time.

IMOO

Yeah. I mean, a month is a very long time...I wonder if Casey didn't give Tony some spiel about not wanting Caylee to get attached to him because they had just started dating? Maybe she said something like that, and he didn't push it because he thought she was looking out for Caylee. Though, even I think that's a huge stretch;)

I guess, I think that if I were Tony, my concern would at least be that Casey didn't seem to be spending time at all with her child...always being at grandparents, or the sitter. It's one thing to not bring Caylee around Tony, but quite another for Casey not to be spending time with her, either.

Thanks, my bf calls me babycat. His pet name for me:)

I'm sure this has been answered by now but, IMO, Casey had only been dating Tony for a few weeks. Why would he be laying awake at night worrying about her child? If they had actually built a relationship where he was actively involved with Caylee as apposed to just being around his gf's kid, then I could understand that.

If he is normal, anyone who met a 3 year old with that face, or any face would not sleep at night just because she was real to that person. JMO

I love that people disagree with me...and when they provide me with a good argument for disagreeing, I often am persuaded to their argument. When looking at criminal cases, in my experience, if you are involved in presenting that case to a jury, it is very important to know that people can look at the same thing and see it as something quite different to how you see it and you want to make sure you address as many of the possible scenarios that the jurors are contemplating as is possible.
Respectfully snipped.
Great post. I especially agree with the passage quoted. I have a good idea from reading this forum how many jurors will accept different scenarios, etc. For instance, the cadaver dogs. Posters here have given them a lot of weight in this case, some even basing their belief entirely on the dog hits. Others have dismissed them entirely. I'm not saying this is wrong or right to do; I myself can't discount the hits by the dogs, Others give much creedence to theories that Caylee is still alive. Again, not saying this is right or wrong although I personally don't believe it. The different viewpoints are very interesting to read to get an idea of what a jury of Caseys peers may believe or not believe. I'm sure we somewhat represent public opinion as a whole here. Sometimes I find myself thinking "Omg, I can't believe a rational person could believe this. What if a jury buys it also" after reading some things here. But, it is like you said, different people can see the same thing in an entirely different light. And so will a jury.

I just went to the new documents released thread. The only difference between what I reported from WESH 4pm news and what another poster reported was that the info about Cindy calling Casey a sociopath and about no mention of ZG but a babysitter possibly named Christa, Christy, Jenny was attributed to Casey's friends, not Tony. This is probably correct because I have no steno skills. I don't want to put out any bad info.

Thank-you. My typing skills aren't too good as well. My problem is expressing my thoughts to words.

This is one of those things that's hard for most of us to comprehend.

There was video of Casey leaving her lawyers office the other day - she was getting into the PT Crusier with the "Find Caylee" signs all over it. Then she has to sit at home at watch her parents dance around the truth for her - all day - everyday.

Normal people would want to put them out of their misery. On some level she must know that her life will never be the same again.

It doesn't matter if she get life in prison - she has already destroyed her life.

Her very best case scenario would be to end up like Joran Van Der Sloot - a free pariah.

On Nancy Grace or Greta last week an expert said he predicts a major melt down inside that house in 5 - 10 days. Your post pretty well sums up why he said the melt down would happen. jmo

I just watched WESH http://www.wesh.com/video/14515757/index.html

They referred to a statement from Tony that Casey wanted to stay him because her parents were having a dispute and she didn't want Caylee to be around it. He never heard of ZG, but did hear of a babysitter by name of Jenny, Christa, Christy (he couldn't remember). I believe that Tony attributed a conversation or phone call with Cindy in which she said Casey is a sociopath, but I'm not sure it was cindy who told him this.

WESH says more later.

Gets more and more curious....so we know Tony knew Caylee wasn't at the GPs house for this month. Gets harder to believe he didn't ask any questions about why he hadn't seen her in all that time. IMOO

Casey is not allowed to make any stops on the way to and coming from wherever she is permitted to go, barring some unforeseen emergency.
Do the police have someone following her. I think she has wound the BH around her little finger. I don't think there is any security on her at all. Without LE to see it, how would they KNOWO that she didn't stop somewhere.

I don't know if the police are following her around everywhere, but it would be a stupid risk for Casey to assume that she's not being followed. Casey should assume that LE is following her at all times. I would guess that the media is certainly following her around.

I'm sure this has been answered by now but, IMO, Casey had only been dating Tony for a few weeks. Why would he be laying awake at night worrying about her child? If they had actually built a relationship where he was actively involved with Caylee as apposed to just being around his gf's kid, then I could understand that.

i agree with this...

Time to head home - see you all later Im sure

I don't know what the answer is, but it would be a stupid risk for Casey to take. Casey should assume that LE is following her at all times. I would guess that the media is certainly following her around.

That's why we've seen so many pictures of her beign driving around, I guess. I have seen her getting into vehicles and vehicles arriving home. I have no seen any video of anyone following her. Risk is what she does - whatever she wants to do, imo

You have been very nice to me, so I'm not complaining at all. But please keep in mind, that just because some of us are new, doesn't mean we can't "start with the truth in facts and work from there".

I suspect I am not the only newbie who has worked in criminal law for some time. Most of us who work in the field, are also quite capable of analyzing evidence. I joined WS because I saw how informative and intelligent the posters were, and wanted to be part of the discussions. But just because I haven't posted here before, doesn't mean I'm not familiar with how to analyze evidence or that you or any WSer should assume that's the case with me or any other newbie.

I love that people disagree with me...and when they provide me with a good argument for disagreeing, I often am persuaded to their argument. When looking at criminal cases, in my experience, if you are involved in presenting that case to a jury, it is very important to know that people can look at the same thing and see it as something quite different to how you see it and you want to make sure you address as many of the possible scenarios that the jurors are contemplating as is possible.

What I am finding happen though, is I put forward an idea, and people say what I state is false without providing evidence to prove the falsity. EG...."Tony definitely didn't know". I really don't get how anyone posting here could possibly say this and know this for a fact.
I promise this was not in any way directed at you. :) I just saw the Catty comment and thought I would use it as a spring board to explain why I got frustrated sometimes. That really was all.

I respect what you said.

If he is normal, anyone who met a 3 year old with that face, or any face would not sleep at night just because she was real to that person. JMO

I think this poster meant why would he lie away at night BEFORE Caylee went missing because she was supposedly at the babysitters...not after she went missing:)

Also these mass notifications never were sent to Tony...as his statement is he didn't know until LE told him 7/16.

This is hearsay, not yet an established fact so far as I am aware. Just because Tony or anyone else said something happened one way, doesn't mean it happened the way they say. Otherwise you could say that what Casey is saying is true, simply because she said it, like you seem to be doing with Tony.

IMOO

Do the police have someone following her. I think she has wound the BH around her little finger. I don't think there is any security on her at all. Without LE to see it, how would they KNOWO that she didn't stop somewhere.

This goes back to when I asked Tony B..if Casey escaped somehow..lol. Would LP and crew be able to do anything legally..is bounty hunting legal in FL?? His response was vague.. I'm whipping up dinner and don't have time to link you. Look in the TP thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean