Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 09:32 PM
Semper Fi

Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #2

Thread two here.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:40 PM
Loves Sleuthing

Okay, let's get back to that dumpster bombshell. Someone said that another forum has mentioned skull frags and hair collected from the dumpster? Can someone give us some more info on that angle?

NVM my question was answered in the first NG 9.2.08 thread. *blush*

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

Here, have a smoothie:

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

"Do you wanna spar with me?" ~Juan Martinez

Last edited by Sassynic; 09-02-2008 at 09:47 PM. Reason: already answered
Old 09-02-2008, 09:41 PM

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Wanted to get this on this thread so people could email Nancy about their displeasure with the way she treated Tim from TES!

Unlike the living,when the dead speak,they do not lie.

Tim Miller says you can't put a price on a childs life--The A's are out to prove him wrong.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:42 PM
Retired WS Staff

If people are emailing NG about Tim, then I hope you all do the same for LP, because NG's show embarrassed the heck out of LP last week and again last night with their little slideshow of what LP said over the last week or so.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishbosoxfan View Post

Wanted to get this on this thread so people could email Nancy about their displeasure with the way she treated Tim from TES!

I honestly don't see where anyone thinks Nancy treated Tim badly!
Old 09-02-2008, 09:43 PM
Semper Fi

Below is the link to the Dumpster thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...t=69591&page=2
Old 09-02-2008, 09:44 PM

I have read through all the posts and I don't remember much comment on what LP said about Lee, George, Cindy confronted with evidence last week? I know I don't have it all right, because I did not write it down. Does anyone remember exactly what was said?
Old 09-02-2008, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassynic View Post
Okay, let's get back to that dumpster bombshell. Someone said that another forum has mentioned skull frags and hair collected from the dumpster? Can someone give us some more info on that angle?
I posted on the previous thread but it goes something like this

poster elsewhere says "my aunt retired from OS and she say that the people there said..."

my guess is they got a cadaver dog hit on a dumpster and are now figuring out the landfill dropoffs

<Snip> edited, had incorrect info.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:46 PM
Banned

If the grandparents are arrested for obstruction and accessories I'd have to think every single one of these televised appearances will be part of the trial, right? It's gonna be a long trial.
Retired WS Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by GizzySmith View Post
I have read through all the posts and I don't remember much comment on what LP said about Lee, George, Cindy confronted with evidence last week? I know I don't have it all right, because I did not write it down. Does anyone remember exactly what was said?

I taped the show and I am uploading to youtube. It should be post in a few hours.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassynic View Post

That was me and as I am not sure if I can link places, I will only say that it is on the Monkey Site and is on the latest thread and you have to read back a few pages and read most of the posts or you will miss it. They are sure Tim is not leaving. If I remember correctly this site wworked with Tim when he was looking for Natalie, and one of the guys on this site, I clearly remember being involved in the search for Natalie.

Oh and the way the post reads, the skull fragments were attached to hair and found in the trunk.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:47 PM
Retired WS Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyb View Post
If the grandparents are arrested for obstruction and accessories I'd have to think every single one of these televised appearances will be part of the trial, right? It's gonna be a long trial.

If LE doesn't have them, we do!
Old 09-02-2008, 09:47 PM

I personally no longer feel CA is in denial. I think she is in cover up mode.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:48 PM

I was in tears when Tim from TES started to tear up. CA had berated him so badly earlier in the day, telling him that the reason he did not have volunteers was because they all the people agreed with her about Caylee being alive, and his search for a body was causing her grand-daughter to keep from being found. How horrible is that?

And I am so glad NG asked and kept asking for Cindy to release those phone records that prove that the police report that was released was wrong. The only answer she could give was that the LE needed to release their tips???? Does Cindy want to find her grand-daughter, or does she want to play tit for tat with the LE? (Not that I believe Cindy, if she had something that could help Caylee, and save her daughter from a murder charge, she would do it. It is all about finding Caylee!!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheko1 View Post
I honestly don't see where anyone thinks Nancy treated Tim badly!
I watched it and she interrupted him,spoke over him and basically browbeat the heck out of him

This case is sensational enough without NG adding to the mess

Unlike the living,when the dead speak,they do not lie.

Tim Miller says you can't put a price on a childs life--The A's are out to prove him wrong.

I'm so upset I can't stand myself. And I'm on my second glass of wine. I wish Everyone could just stop giving Cindy the time of day. Ban her from TV. I don't want to see or hear her again. Did you hear her say "in my gut..." It made my gut turn. I'm just too mad to even make sense to myself now. I....I....OOHHH!!!
Loves Sleuthing

Quote:
Originally Posted by GizzySmith View Post
He said they knew about the prelimenary dna tests and the dumpster evidence found 1.5 miles from tony's apt.

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

Here, have a smoothie:

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

"Do you wanna spar with me?" ~Juan Martinez
~TEAM CAYLEE~

The thought that this precious doll baby is rotting somewhere in a landfill makes me sick and breaks my heart. WHAT KIND OF MOTHER WOULD DO THAT TO THEIR OWN CHILD??? Even if she covered up a crime or accident,.. WHY would she never want her child found and have a proper burial? I am in tears,...

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishbosoxfan View Post

PLEASE,PLEASE everyone else email NG about her treatment of TM now!!!!
Old 09-02-2008, 09:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
If LE doesn't have them, we do!
hee hee. PATTY ROCKS!
Old 09-02-2008, 09:49 PM

Quote:
If people are emailing NG about Tim, then I hope you all do the same for LP, because NG's show embarrassed the heck out of LP last week and again last night with their little slideshow of what LP said over the last week or so.
Don't get me wrong I like LP but he interjected himself in this mess. He asked for whatever he got..JMO. Tim Miller was requested to come down there and help..yes we ALL know why it went down the way it did but STILL. He is VOLUNTERING his time and his resources..and it's not for a TV show. I love ya Patty but that is the way I see it.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:50 PM

CA needs to worry about covering her own a-- , esp since her little slip tonight ...cause I think in the end she will end up the next one targetted by the protesters....she needs to just SHUT UP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by headndownstream View Post
I'm so upset I can't stand myself. And I'm on my second glass of wine. I wish Everyone could just stop giving Cindy the time of day. Ban her from TV. I don't want to see or hear her again. Did you hear her say "in my gut..." It made my gut turn. I'm just too mad to even make sense to myself now. I....I....OOHHH!!!
calm down and have another glass of wine.... thats what I'm doing!
Learning as I go

I wouldn't blame Tim one bit for leaving. I don't think he realized, just as LP didn't realize, what exactly he was getting himself into. And to have to deal with Cindy on a day to day basis with the treatment that he is getting especially when there are such inconsistencies in this case and other cases out there that are in dire need of his help, I wouldn't blame him one bit for taking off out of FL away from this case.

I can not believe Cindy is doing this. i shouldn't be surprised but wow, I am. It's just horrible.............

Quote:
The little side show was disgusting, but I bet Leonard laughed, I don't think he takes stuff said about him personally, but he was definitely so hurt with the realization that he was taken advantage of because he honestly believed Caylee was alive.
Closed Thread