Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Trials > Recently Sentenced and Beyond > Brianna Denison

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2008, 02:05 PM
WS Admin Mgr Co-Owner

Location: I have survived all the slings and arrows and live in a house filled with Love.
Advertising/Support Websleuths

Hi Everyone,

Websleuths welcomes Backgroundchecks.com as our first advertiser on WS.

Many of you have contacted me wanting to donate money for the upkeep of the forum. Thank you for your kindness but we do not take donations.

Every time someone clicks on the link and buys something Websleuths gets a portion. Now, if you go to this site and buy something but you did not use the links on Websleuths we will not get a portion.

I want to stress, DO NOT FEEL OBLIGATED in any way shape or form to purchase something.

Backgroundchecks.com has many different types of searches. Very inexpensive types all the way up to full fledged background searches.

Backgroundchecks.com is a well established company with an excellent history on the Internet.

I feel the company is a good fit for us don't you?

If you have any questions or suggestions please post them here.

Thank you for all your support.

Tricia

PS. If enough people click and buy something we will be able to buy a BIG HUGE HONKIN' SERVER!! NO MORE "SERVER BUSY" IF WE ARE ABLE TO BUY A NEW ONE!!

THERE ARE NOW TWO TRUE CRIME RADIO SHOWS! LISTEN EVERY THURSDAY TO THE iHEARTRADIO.COM CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE EVERY THURSDAY 8 PM EASTERN

FOR PAST IHEART SHOWS CLICK HERE

FOR THE BLOGTALK.COM TRUE CRIME SHOWS CLICK HERE THEN SCROLL DOWN

Join Websleuths on Twitter

Follow websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
 | 

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
tgrif@xmission.com
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H # 214
Park City UT