Nancy Grace 10-14

LMAO Baez..doesn't wish to participate in GJ...YOU CAN'T, nitwit.

I know!!!! He is so stupid. He must have been sick the day they taught law at law school. Remember when he said that "I will not be bullied into taking a limited immunity deal"

Well Jose, just keep advising your client to stonewall detectives. She has successfully stonewalled herself into a death penalty charge. Now what you idiot?

yes! and when she shrieks....: "tell ______(cannot remember name) she will never get another exclusive from ME!"

That is sick on more levels than I care to elaborate on!

The name she screams out is Holly. I can't believed she banged on the window as she did!

Boston............Cindy and George have had problems before, hence filing for divorce in 2005 and then a reconciliation. I think this will be the straw that breaks the camel's back. They'll be back in divorce court when this is all over. In the meantime, George may not be at home much.

Yeah......Especially if GA's Testimony helped get KC indicted

Cindy will never forgive him for "Betraying" the family......

can someone please clarify for me is TES ACTIVELY looking at this point?? I thought they were to start searching on Wed 10/15 and yesterday Tim said in 2-3 weeks time they would start looking ?!?!
Did TES in fact find the Disney dress on Monday???

Thanks!!

My allergies had more tears then that! Come on.....maybe watery eyes....but crying.....that was not crying.....

ITA..she was tearing up, I wouldnt say crying one bit.

Mr. G's response to indictment..we are all "real people"...

Richard Grund on phone.
He sounds like he's been crying.
Another Casey victim. I believe that family really loved Caylee.

My allergies had more tears then that! Come on.....maybe watery eyes....but crying.....that was not crying.....
amen! I think Baez spent a lot of time instructing Casey on what to wear today (including the glasses) and also on how to wipe at her eyes. Too bad there was nothing there to wipe. Also, if you watch her upper lip and face, the only time she actually became emotional was when Baez mentioned that she was a child (of her parents). Not when he said SHE had a child. That presser was all schooled for a LOOONG time but her face was like that of a plastic barbie doll.....no emotion... and certainly no tears imhoo

I was not going to cry tonight but that darn Rev just choked me up. This is just surreal.

Richard G, JG's father, on now, saying community to calm down. His voice sounds broken up with emotion -- we're all real people.

Mr. Grund VERY upset....sounds like some tears are being shed at that house....

I agree on the video that shows the attorney and Casey in background that it appears that way. I'm talking about the video where it was mostly just focused on her face. I saw many tears. Again, I don't think they were tears for Caylee.

I'm sorry but i just do not feel GA is a hero...he should have stepped up to the plate 120 days ago. Then he would have been a hero. He was ordered to go to the GJ today.

Truth, I have to agree with you. As I read this board today I was taken by surprise at how many people were jumping on the George bandwagon. Don't get me wrong, his raw emotion is obvious and I do feel for him....but he was subpoenaed (sp?) and knows the consequenses of lying before a GJ. Not trying to down the man, but I really don't feel he deserves heaping amounts of praise.

Now, LP..there's a man I can praise!!! :blowkiss:

I'm sorry but i just do not feel GA is a hero...he should have stepped up to the plate 120 days ago. Then he would have been a hero. He was ordered to go to the GJ today.

ITA. In fact if he wouldn't have tip toed around his demon spawn on the day that she gave him the gas cans, we probably wouldn't be having these problems right now.

I hope Caylee is haunting her dreams......& Why is it she only cries when she's facing Jail time......amazing

Because she ONLY feels anything for CASEY and CASEY is the only one who matters to her and CASEY does not want to go to jail. It was funny that one of the reporters today said they would likely continue to keep her in solitary confinement, as they had surveyed the inmates inside and released and Miss Casey was not popular INSIDE the jail with the inmates even...You know if even the criminals hate you, then you are in TROUBLE in jail...Throw her in general population!!! Let her own kind take care of her.:furious:

Uh Uh-no way...she is a sociopathic con and she missed her cue today and cried for her own self when she should have been sobbing for her BABY...you could see it all over her face-FALSE FALSE FALSE-I cried my eyes out when I heard them indict her-I mean I absolutely sobbed, and I am a STRANGER...I feel more for this child who was a stranger to me than her own mother feels for her. Don't let her innocent little demure look fool you-remember how she looked this past Friday when she was defying the court order in her skin tight clothes and sporting the big white sunglasses that she bought on her shoplifting spree while her daughter lay DEAD. She is a piece of work, and I hope that she becomes the 50th woman on death row in these United States we reside in...:mad::furious:
Oh yeah... I agree with every word, magi-cat!:clap:

liltigress..............that's Cindy, she'd rather argue with a reporter than one last hug with Casey. Most jails and prisons don't allow physical contact, and this might have been the last time for any close physical contact.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brisketfeed
Back