Why haven't any Friends, Neighbors, CoWorkers talked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When KC made the remark to her brother about the LE should have been called a long time ago I feel her thought processed changed to, " I"m worn out evading all of you so do what you may, I'v got to concentrate on my script to LE. " Lee also stated to TL that if he had known him he would have warned TL about her malignant behavior.

Ummmm, she has been charged with murder....

I think FindHer meant at the time the photo was taken of KC and Lee high fiving.Could they be smiling because she had not been charged with murder -at that time.
The charges came after the photo was taken.

I think FindHer meant at the time the photo was taken of KC and Lee high fiving.Could they be smiling because she had not been charged with murder -at that time.
The charges came after the photo was taken.

FRED is beautiful!!! off subject sorry, love service dogs.:blowkiss:

FRED is beautiful!!! off subject sorry, love service dogs.:blowkiss:

Thanks,he tracks our son when he wanders off,too! I don't want to lose MY child:)
Now back to Caylee..........

I can still remember the first time I heard about Caylee being missing. CA was talking and I couldn't understand why she seemed so angry with the people who were interviewing her. The interviewer was trying to be helpful, not probing into more than what was normal for the circumstances. But CA was overbearingly defensive, even then. Very, very aggressive -- when, to my mind, she should have been seeking cooperation from these people and gratified that they were putting the word out about her missing granddaughter.
If that was my first impression, I imagine many felt the same way. Unfortunately, she continues to portray the same image. It would be tough to have her as a friend.

Perhaps some have talked, just not on the behalf of the family, but rather, against them to LE...I am sure there is much we do not know that WILL be a shock to us as the trial unfolds...I know if I were a friend of theirs...I would not be any longer...sadly.

Usually in these cases the neighbors or friends will come on and say something about the person or victim. The only people taking up for Casey is her family. Look at Drew Peterson, even that guy had neighbors, friends, ex-family members etc. talking to the media.

Probably both the fear of being drawn into the horrible media circus, being scrutinized by everyone across the country including a bunch of crazy people who might congregate on your front lawn, and maybe also the suggestion that threats were made against Caylee, and the Anthonys, if Casey talks, etc. Others might also fear whatever group or individual could be behind this disappearance. Really, who would want their face and name plastered all over youtube etc, which would happen in this case if you come forward at all. You would be scared for your own children if your name got out there like that, especially connected to this case.

I'll admit, I haven't read through the whole thread, so maybe this has already been said, but I think why more people haven't come forward is because KC basically duped them and they are embarrassed. Even if her tales were true and ZG had taken off with Caylee, KC still told them all repeatedly that she was vacationing with the nanny or staying with her mom, and they all believed her. I bet they all feel pretty foolish right now for buying her stories. I bet they also feel pretty disgusted with her and don't want to have anything more to do with her, and so they are staying out of it. And, I bet there are also a few of them that are laying low because they are up to no good, or maybe they helped her in some way either knowingly, or unknowingly, so they are staying out of it for legal reasons, too.

Good post. Also, some may simply be so upset and wishing, why didn't I do this or that, why didn't I notice something was wrong, why didn't I call the grandparents, why didn't I do something to protect Caylee, etc? Not that it was their responsibility, but any normal person who knew a child and then this happened, any innocent person, especially the friends and acquaintances KC had been around the most, would no doubt be struggling with feelings of guilt on top of confusion, worry, sadness, etc. Some of them may also be struggling with not knowing whom to believe, or what theories of the case to believe. Most people would also hesitate to be the one to point the finger of suspicion at anyone else that they think is suspicious, and if they come forward they will probably be questioned along those lines.

I would LOVE to know if any of CA's co-workers at Gentiva have been interviewed by LE. I would also like to know if any reporters have tried to interview them and if not, why not?

that's true, and there were even friends/roommates of KC's, people she'd been around quite a bit, who did not appear to ever have been interviewed by LE. Unless the interviews have just been kept completely under wraps. Also, a lot of places I wish LE had taken the cadaver dogs, and just search dogs.

If I knew the As personally, I would have spoken to OCSO and the FBI, and no one else. There is no way I'd want my name, face, and words plastered all over television and newspapers. The media gets a hold of statements are replays soundbites out of context repeatedly. I make enough of a fool out of myself in real life, I don't want it shown to the nation via celluloid, video tape or digitally.

As we've seen, anyone associated with the As or the case have been bitten left and right. No way would I want to be involved. :eek:

I think those who have kept quiet and away from the reporters are the smarter people. ABSOLUTELY. :smile:

I think the neighbors know exactly who and what both KC and CA are, and are choosing to steer clear of the nightmare. Most have given very basic statements concerning when and where they observed various events. I also think that they have probably long ago learned that directly confronting the A's or crossing them on any subject leads to irrational insanity. So either individuality, or through group decision, those living around them have simply chosen to make no publuc comment, and when needed let their Homeowners Association do the talking for them.

Society has been given a window of learning how our court system works through the media like never before in history. It seems all the people invoved in this case seem to know, " Loose lips sink ships, " except for the immediate family members. I feel LE has made it clear to all involved that they want I's dotted & T's crossed. I commend all the young witnesses for not discussing this case. It must be difficult not being able to rant to the world about your feelings concerning the disapperance of a beautiful browneyed girl.

I have thought from the beginning of this case that this family does not seem to have friends. When the web cam was up I never saw friends coming and going. I have never seen or heard any friends interviewed. There didn't seem to be any friends in any of their numerous photos and videos. You don't see anybody at the vigils that appear to be friends. I think this family was always in a world of their own.

It appeared CA was trying to make LE think she had a good rapport with KC friends by the way she descibed the meeting in her home with all the friends. AS the interviews go on we find out she does'nt truly no anyone of them. CA even goes on to say to KC how all her friends think KC is so much like her. Always the mini, caring, florence nightinggale. They both think flatter comes there way. I feel we can all say, nobody new nobody. Maybe I'm lucky but my husband and I still have our sons friends stop by for a chat & both sons don't live at home any longer.

It appeared CA was trying to make LE think she had a good rapport with KC friends by the way she descibed the meeting in her home with all the friends. AS the interviews go on we find out she does'nt truly no anyone of them. CA even goes on to say to KC how all her friends think KC is so much like her. Always the mini, caring, florence nightinggale. They both think flatter comes there way. I feel we can all say, nobody new nobody. Maybe I'm lucky but my husband and I still have our sons friends stop by for a chat & both sons don't live at home any longer.

Couched with Casey's comments about how all her friends are afraid of Cindy as well as the train wreck fascination and the peripheral connection Casey's friends have, I'm sure they showed up. I'm sure they had a meeting. And I'm sure they walked away thinking they dodged a bullet by not getting any more involved with Cindy's daughter.

Society has been given a window of learning how our court system works through the media like never before in history. It seems all the people invoved in this case seem to know, " Loose lips sink ships, " except for the immediate family members. I feel LE has made it clear to all involved that they want I's dotted & T's crossed. I commend all the young witnesses for not discussing this case. It must be difficult not being able to rant to the world about your feelings concerning the disapperance of a beautiful browneyed girl.

One of the "young witnesses" supposedly went on a rant on another website, about three witnesses supposedly getting immunity for their testimony. so maybe they are not being as quiet as we might believe. In their rant they were angry for not being able to go on with their life, and wished that kc would tell the truth....... as always posts should be taken with a grain of salt, dont know if they were for real or not, just thought it was interesting. jmho.

Yes that post continues to haunt me. They said it isn't the grandparents so can we assume the immunity will be given to aquaintenses of KC? I sure wish they would post again. It cracked me up when KC told her mom to ask AH. to forgive her. Shortly after AH files check fraud charges. Kinda away to tell KC too late for apoligies.

Yes that post continues to haunt me. They said it isn't the grandparents so can we assume the immunity will be given to aquaintenses of KC? I sure wish they would post again. It cracked me up when KC told her mom to ask AH. to forgive her. Shortly after AH files check fraud charges. Kinda away to tell KC too late for apoligies.

yes I'm afraid that alot of witnesses may not come out of this looking too good, lots of guesses on who the three may be.

1. source of chloroform kio
2. source of zanax annie
3. someone that lied ric

the final insult to amy was the text message that kc received on 7/15 at 6:30pm from at&t confirming electronic payment of kc's cell for $574. from amy's acct. (it was rescinded later, as she had already cleaned the acct out)but it is amusing to note that when the email came in from at&t it was right about the time that amy arrived with ca, I guess thats karma. of course all jmho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam