All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#3

Carrying this post over from the blackjack thread...

Hi, Echo.

There are some unidentified numeric-text messages scattered through the cell logs. I've been wondering if this is how AIM messages would show up. Good place to discuss that in the Sticky forum on the cell/logs thread. I'll carry this post over there.

Anyone know how IM's show up on a detailed cell log what we have for Casey?

I'm thinking they're either RSS messages from her myspace/facebook pages, or IM's.

Hey BJB - If you look in the docs recently released, you can match up the text messages that they dug up off of Casey's phone with some of those 5-digit numbers. I identified one of the numbers with a myspace alert.

Will be back this afternoon with more definitive info and links.

Thanks, ElizaA. Carrying over JWG's post from the BlackJack thread to here...seems to be the best place for it IMHO. Hope I'm not offending anyone by playin' pseudo-moderator this morning.

Some of the numeric texts are resolved in the latest document dump. Don't know if you want to add this information to the master copy of the spreadsheet.

Here goes:

92466 - Yahoo! Messenger (evidence page 2865)
697724 - Myspace message alert (evidence page 2867)
697722 - Myspace profile comment (evidence page 2873)
697720 - Myspace friend alert (evidence page 2875)
697721 - Myspace blog comment (evidence page 2880)

Thanks, ElizaA. Carrying over JWG's post from the BlackJack thread to here...seems to be the best place for it IMHO. Hope I'm not offending anyone by playin' pseudo-moderator this morning.

Offended??? Not me :snooty: (I've always wanted to use that smiley)

Always helpful when someone keeps us organized :)

Offended??? Not me :snooty: (I've always wanted to use that smiley)

Always helpful when someone keeps us organized :)

I'm always happy to see that the same info is needed on more than one thread. Makes me feel that we are putting the puzzle together. Since I'm "challenged" as far as pings and cell phone logs, it is of immense help to read here.

And we certainly do need some folks to keep us organized! LOL I welcome the help to my brain and my computer thanks you, too.

Goodness knows I'm gonna wear out my refresh button. That and going from one thread to another as my brain is trying to piece things together.

:blowkiss: to all the organizers! :clap: for all the hard work on these threads!

OK...sorry to be such a schlepp, but, I'm tryin' to make Rev10 of the spreadsheet.

Can someone post the most recent link to Casey's latest issued address book and point me to the right pages? I wanna cross-check to some of the older data & also see if I screwed anything up in the process.

Rev 10 has the entire period 6/1 through 7/17 (instead of having separate files for pre & post 6/15). Also updating the phone table to reflect some of the Myspace, IM RSS info per JWG's post.

And, I'd be remiss if I didn't re-thank TexasLil for doin' all the OCR work. 6,016 records and 12MB in this monster.

TIA!

Can someone tell me where ot find the Ping map poster here please?

TYIA

The Ping Maps for each date is listed in the " Anthony Case Sticky Threads ", Just scroll down and find the Ping Map date you want to view and click on that thread.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the Chris S. sighting on JULY 15th? I know KC dismissed it and said it wasn't her (not that anything she says should be taken as fact). Anyway this was the day it hit the fan at the A's house.

I don't remember any specific area on Chickasaw where he stated he possibly saw her, but it would be highly unlikely she would be on Chickasaw if she was staying at Lazzaros place. It is almost 3 miles from his apt. to Chickasaw and Colonial.

Anyway, Chris S. lives a mile or so from Chickasaw between Lake Underhill Rd. and Curry Ford Rd. Don't really see her being down that far if she was on foot.

As far as the ping, several towers, including the one at Chickasaw and Lake Underhill have pinged as well as the 2 towers on S. Goldenrod Rd. These will all ping if you travel either Chickasaw Tr. or Goldenrod Rd, depending on the cell traffic at any given time.

It appears we have a Winner.......

I find it interesting that Chris S "thought" he saw KC jogging around 9-930 am on July 15---texted KC and she replied saying it wasnt her. Then...ironically, the first day she was arrested, he was one of her first calls from jail - he never answered the phone but went to LE instead! Good Chris S.!! I've always believed that the reason she called him from jail was to start her cover up---she was afraid that Chris S was going to give Caylee's location away!

I haven't posted for a while, but I thought I'd post part one of a table I'm working on. If it has already been posted, ignore me and merrily walk away. I was interested in seeing a condensed view of when KC's cell phone was pinging near the Anth home. Not to say there couldn't have been times the phone was off and so those pings not captured, but I was interested in having this information anyway. Below is part one.

Table of When KC's Cell Phone Pinged Near Anthony Home

Comparing location of cell towers that pinged when KC was believed to be home (evenings of 6/15 and 7/15) gives a table of these towers to which we can compare against other dates. Below is a chronological table of the time and dates that the "home towers" pinged, from which we might deduce important home-based activity. A full table of all activity will also be posted, but this table concentrates in cell tower pings near the Anthony home. The time gaps will be noted in a second file to be posted later.

Home Towers Key
Tower A 28.5028444 -81.2863333 2820 S Goldenrod Rd Walking distance 2.5 mi from Anthony home; apprx 2.3 mi from remains
Tower B 28.4691667 -81.2916667 6900 Lee Vista Rd Walking distance 3.2 mi from Anthony home; apprx 3.3 mi from remains
Tower C 28.4547222 -81.2836111 7000 McCoy Road Walking distance 3.8 mi from Anthony home; apprx 3.9 mi from remains
Tower D 28.5105556 -81.2383333 10398 Curry Ford Rd Walking distance 3.9 mi from Anthony home; apprx 3.7 mi from remains

Other Close Towers
Tower E 28.4569444 -81.3116667 7313 N Frontage Rd Walking distance 5.2 mi from Anthony home; apprx 5.3 mi from remains
Tower F 28.4080833 -81.2346944 9698 Renwick Ct Driving distance 12.6 mi from Anthony home; apprx 12.4 mi from remains
Tower G 28.4782778 -81.3075556 5900 Augusta National Dr Walking distance 4.8 mi from Anthony home; apprx 4.7 mi from remains
Tower H 28.5234722 -81.3077222 5820 Curry Ford Rd Walking distance 4.7 mi from Anthony home; apprx 4.4 mi from remains

Sunday 6/15/08
7:36 pm to 11:44 pm: Pings hit on towers A, B, and C

Monday 6/16/08
12:20 am to 4:14 pm: Pings hit on towers A and C ("flurry of calls")

Tuesday 6/17/08
2:30 pm to 4:30 pm: Pings hit on towers A, B, anc C

Wednesday 6/18/08
2:42 pm to 4:10 pm: Pings hit on towers A and C

6/18-6/19/08 Note: 13.5 hour gap between pings near AL's apt (6:57 pm 6/18 to 8:32 am 6/19)

Thursday 6/19/08
No pings near the Anthony home

Friday 6/20/08
1:44 pm to 1:53 pm: Pings hit on towers A and C

Saturday 6/21/08

Sunday 6/22/08
2:44 pm to 3:19 pm: Pings hit on towers A and C

Monday 6/23/08

Tuesday 6/24/08
2:42 pm to 2:55 pm: Pings hit on towers A and C

Wednesday 6/25/08

Thursday 6/26/08

Friday 6/27/08
11:09 am to 11:33 am: Pings hit on towers A, B, and C

Saturday 6/28/08

Sunday 6/29/08

Monday 6/30/08

Tuesday 7/1/08
7:09 pm to 8:51 pm: Pings hit on towers A, B, C, D, E, and F

Wednesday 7/2/08
4:48 am to 4:50 am: Pings hit on tower A (46 minute gap preceeding the 4:48 ping; 4:02 am ping was near RM/AH's house)

Thursday 7/3/08
2:57 pm to 3:21 pm: Pings hit on towers A, C, D, and G

Friday 7/4/08

7/5/08
5:47 pm to 6:20 pm; Ping hit on tower A

7/6/08

7/7/08

7/8/08
6:29 am to 6:34 am; Pings hit on towers A, E, G, and H
10:26 am to 10:47 am; Pings hit on towers A and C

7/9/08

7/10/08

7/11/08

7/12/08

7/13/08

7/14/08

7/15/08 to 7/16/08
11:55 pm 7/15 to 11:53 am 7/16: Pings hit on towers A, B, C, and D

Noodlin' on the available information to try to establish what was going on 6/16.

I believe Tony & Casey were on unsteady terms. Prior week was a not-so-smooth transition from Casey-with-Ricardo to Casey-with-Tony. Tony maybe increasingly doubting Casey's whereabouts when she says she has to go home. Casey was attempting to reassure Tony he was "the one".

The communicaiton 'tween Casey & Tony 6/15PM-6/16 before Tony went to class starts with a pattern of Casey sending text to Tony, then, Tony calls Casey for an extended conversation:

10:06PM Casey calls Tony for 10.3min conversation
10:38PM Casey calls Tony for 4.3min conversation
11:44PM Casey calls Tony for an 80min conversation

...then...it reverses...

3:08AM Tony calls Casey for a 14.4min conversation
11:47AM Tony calls Casey for an 18.6min conversation
1:00PM Tony calls Casey for 13.8min conversation

Does the change in pattern from 6/15PM of Casey-calls-Tony (with one exception @ 10:45PM) to Tony-calls-Casey each time suggest something about the nature of what was happening? If an argument...does it take on a "game of chicken" as to who's-gonna-call-whom?

Just thinkin' out loud again and wondering if there's anything to be learned from the change in pattern.

Noodlin' on the available information to try to establish what was going on 6/16.

I believe Tony & Casey were on unsteady terms. Prior week was a not-so-smooth transition from Casey-with-Ricardo to Casey-with-Tony. Tony maybe increasingly doubting Casey's whereabouts when she says she has to go home. Casey was attempting to reassure Tony he was "the one".

The communicaiton 'tween Casey & Tony 6/15PM-6/16 before Tony went to class starts with a pattern of Casey sending text to Tony, then, Tony calls Casey for an extended conversation:

...then...it reverses...

Does the change in pattern from 6/15PM of Casey-calls-Tony (with one exception @ 10:45PM) to Tony-calls-Casey each time suggest something about the nature of what was happening? If an argument...does it take on a "game of chicken" as to who's-gonna-call-whom?

Just thinkin' out loud again and wondering if there's anything to be learned from the change in pattern.

She probably cooked for him - that ALWAYS "hooks" the guys !!! LOL

...then...it reverses...

If.... they were having a spat, which I believe is what was going on. I would suggest that Casey was calling Tony and being a pain about her moving in, maybe complaining about her parents etc and wanting to bring Caylee with her. Tony may have been annoyed with her and said something or just stopped answering the phone and returning text messages. [He did make a statement in one of his LE interviews about he just could not handle all of those late night talk talk talking on the phone and had even fallen asleep while speaking to her and she had gotten mad at him.]
Casey may have been playing the old 'cold shoulder' with him and after not hearing from her every 10 minuets like he usually did he felt that if he wanted to keep his on demand nooky and his apartment clean he best start calling her back.
I know this is cynical thinking on my part but based on his age and gender and some of the comments that I overhear coming from my son's still bachelor male friends.... This would track with the renting of the movies on the night of the 16th, sleeping in the next morning and Tony not going to his classes on the 17th to help appease her a bit more.

Just my out loud thinking.

I think this was definitely a bumpy time in the their relationship....probably similar to past relationships where KC gets the guy quite attached, then she can't deliver on a constant basis....meaning, she just can't BE with them 24/7 and on demand as someone else her age.

KC must have been quite sleep deprived the day she killed Caylee after all of that late night talking....not thinking very clearly. She was up over 1/2 the night talking to TonE and then surely Caylee was up and ready to go like a typical 2 year old by 7 am!

Re: change in pattern....

It's obvious to me that TonE was upset with KC so she was trying to smooth things over, calling HIM. At some point in the fight, it changed and she probably said, "FINE, you win...I'm done, I can't be there and here at the same time..." So he kept calling her to smooth it over...to keep checking in on her. She left their previous conversation on a not so good term that kept him calling and check the next day....the day she killed Caylee.

And then she met up with him and rented movies without any mothering repsonsibilities for the first time in 2.5 years.

Has it ever been stated what time of day on the 15th this "argument" between CA and KC took place? Looking at the text messages between KC and AH, there was a lot going on w/KC in the middle of June. She's feeling pressure from AH about moving (since KC keeps lying about when, where, and how that's going to happen). On the 13th, AH texts KC that she's almost done packing and wants to move her things the next day. KC's supposed to go to Jacksonville w/AH but lies about GA having "almost having" a stroke. She's caught stealing from family members again. So she's basically on or soon to be on a lot of people's list. Could be that she has been planning on ending Caylee's life for some time, and now that the pressure is on her, the time seems right. IMO she's filled her head with fantasies of how the people around her are going to rally to her side when she's the mom of a missing child. So that's a diversion from all the pressures on her. Perfect way in her mind to alleviate all the stress in her life at one time. Only problem is, she is having too much fun to put the plan into motion. She knows once she sounds the alarm, her social life and contact with her fellas will be disrupted.

If CA and Caylee had dinner with SP on the 15th, wouldn't they have returned home around 7pm that night? The cell tower pings are near the Anthony's that day until 9:15 AM, then they ping near TL's until around 7:10 PM that night. They then ping near the Anthony's from that time until about 4:13 PM on June 16th, the next day.

When did the fight take place on the 15th? The only lengthy gaps in the cell records that day where there was enough time for such a large spat occur at the Anthony home were from:

6/15/08
1:51 AM to 6:32 AM (no phone activity)
6:34 AM to 8:31 AM (no phone activity)
9:26 PM to 10:05 PM (no phone activity)
10:06 PM 10:25 PM (on the phone for 619 seconds)
10:49 PM to 11:02 PM (no phone activity)
11:04 PM to 11:44 PM (on the phone for 4814 seconds)

6/16/08
1:54 AM to 2:57 AM
3:22 AM to 7:45 AM

Based on this information, I don't think it's plausible that Caylee was killed on the 15th or 16th due to a fight. If there was a 30 minute fight that began around 9:26 PM, the only time KC was not on the phone immediately afterward was at 10:49 PM for 13 minutes. So, rather than thinking the fight caused her death, I think Caylee was intentionally killed because all of KC's lies were coming to a head and she saw the sensationalism as a way out. Of course, such a huge fight could have been a factor.

Using cell tower pings to form theories is tricky because a person can always turn their phone off. But since KC is known to be on the phone constantly, gaps in time can be significant clues IMO.

On the 16th, cell tower pings place KC at or near the family home until 4:18 pm, then she pings traveling, and then near TL's at 5:57 PM, plenty of time for KC to have killed her baby or prepare her for death. I see many possible scenarios for this to have happened (all intential to stay on topic), but here are my strongest.

Possible: KC left Caylee in the trunk to die from chloroform inhalation on the 16th after her father left for work and either before she got to TL's or in his parking lot. There was a one-hour gap between 4:53 PM and 5:57 PM after she passed the towers on Chickasaw and Old Cheney Highway, both that ping when she is between destinations. Her last call that pinged near the towers that normally ping when KC is known to be home ended around 4:16 pm.

Possible: KC buried KC at home on the 16th or left her in or near the playhouse and returned on the 17th or 18th and placed her in the trunk of her car.)

On the 17th, cell pings show KC home from 2:29 PM to about 4:05 PM. She then pings near Fusion for a few hours, then back to TL's.

On the 18th, cell pings show KC home from 2:47 PM until 4:10 PM. She then pings traveling and then back near TL's at 4:27 PM.

There are no cell pings near the Anthony's on the 19th. On the 20th, there are pings near the home from 1:44 PM to 1:53 PM.

On the 21st and 22nd, there are no cell pings near the Anthony's. On the 23rd, she pings there from 2:44 PM to 3:19 PM (or later, her call lasted about 5 minutes).

On the 24th, she pings near the Anthony's between 2:42 PM and 2:59 PM. There are no pings near there on the 25th or 26th. On the 27th, she pings near the Anthony's between 11:09 AM and 11:33 AM. Did she go home to fumigate her car and thus tell AH the dead squirrel story?

What cell towers are closest to Suburban Drive and Hopespring Drive? Using walking distance and google maps, below is a list and ping results. If any WS's went to the recovery site and used their cell phone, I'd be interested in knowing what tower they pinged from.

When home, KC pings strongest from McCoy Rd, Goldenrod Rd, and Lee Vista Rd. She pings from Chickasaw Trl and Econlockhatchee Trl most strongly when she is on the move.

28.5028444 -81.2863333 2820 S Goldenrod Rd, 2.4 miles
28.4691667 -81.2916667 6900 Lee Vista Blvd, 3.4 miles
28.5105556 -81.2383333 10398 Curry Ford Rd, 3.8 mi
28.4547222 -81.2836111 7000 McCoy Rd, 4 miles
28.5280556 -81.2486111 1200 S Econlockhatchee Trl, 4.3 miles
28.5234722 -81.3077222 5820 Curry Ford Rd, 4.5 miles
28.5444 -81.2767472 100 S Chickasaw Trl, 4.7 miles
28.4547222 -81.2836111 7000 McCoy Rd, 4 miles

Cross-posted on "intentional" thread

Hi, QS. Great to see you again!

...and great to see the in-depth analysis!!

FWIW, Cindy's EPass records suggest she & Caylee returned home mid-afternoon. I posted them on the EPass thread, but, IIRC, they returned home somewhere around 3PM...very roughly. That was much earlier than I would've envisioned since they were @ the nursing home around Noontime for awhile, then, @ Shirley's place for PB&J, etc....but, EPass is best hard evidence for when they got back.

I have not seen any info given to nail down the timing of the 6/15 fight. FWIW, You might wanna consider bumping the "Details emerge about the fight (or something similar)" thread and pose that question.

Hi, QS. Great to see you again!

...and great to see the in-depth analysis!!

FWIW, Cindy's EPass records suggest she & Caylee returned home mid-afternoon. I posted them on the EPass thread, but, IIRC, they returned home somewhere around 3PM...very roughly. That was much earlier than I would've envisioned since they were @ the nursing home around Noontime for awhile, then, @ Shirley's place for PB&J, etc....but, EPass is best hard evidence for when they got back.

I have not seen any info given to nail down the timing of the 6/15 fight. FWIW, You might wanna consider bumping the "Details emerge about the fight (or something similar)" thread and pose that question.

Thanks, I'll do that tomorrow. Nice to chat w/you again!

it could not have been the 15th, the cops were not called until the 16th

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinabluemoon
Back