Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know RG waited until Sept.to come forward to LE?

We have no idea who said what to LE when. According to the interview transcripts taken in July and Aug. Casey talked about her nanny named Zani to everybody...probably starting since whenever the Grunds stopped babysitting.

If there is a transcript of an LE interview with RG I missed it.

That's the date that LE says he got in touch with them....

(again ...my link from the previous page)

Any thoughts on why it took him 'til Sept. to contact LE with this full name ?? .........the name had been in the news since mid july.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155354.pdf

RG...pages 43-44

Actually CH dates if you review, were based on him forgetting what day Father's Day was.. similar to Cindy's initial oversight. If you review his transcript from Greta, he had the day right, but the date wrong. He spent the evening of the 15th with his own Dad, and therefore could not say where Casey was that evening. Why would he have an incentive to lie?

Hi Drivenon, please understand, it was TL who was saying CH is a liar, not me. TL (or someone purporting to be TL, I'm not sure how this was verified) said this on website, regarding statements by CH about when KC had stayed there in mid-June, about CH being a "roommate" of TL's, and about being his "business partner".

We obviously have no way of knowing who among the witnesses is being truthful and who isn't or what anyone's incentives might be. I have no reason to doubt either of these young men, I was just talking about TL's comments.

Okay...I have read posts that say that KC said that Zanaida (the invisible babysitter) had two children. During the police interview that I heard over and over again on NG...she is asked..."Does Zanaida have any children?", KC says, "No". Then she is asked.."Can she have children of her own?", and then KC says..."I don't know, we never discussed that". So, I am confused. Is this just one of her inconsistant statements, or what?

right, to my knowledge, Casey said her ZFG had no children. This ZG apparently listed her two younger children on the Sawgrass application.

i remember, can't remember where reading that casey said that zanny had room mates those roommates had the names of 2 of zfg's (the one that went to sawgrass) kids names.

also when she was telling lp or rob, forget which about zanny and her sister samantha jumping her in the park and taking caylee. zanny was there with her sister and kids, who's kids they were suppose to be, whether zanny or her sister's i don't remember.

IIRC (according to LP) it was allegedly the sister's kids in the park.
I don't believe KC ever mentioned the two names that ZG had on the application (M and J/Y if I recall correctly)...KC said ZFG's roommates were Je and R. And that her sister was named S, right? As far as I know.

thanks for the link, Treeseeker :) So it was June '06 that Mr. Grund says he heard of ZG the alleged nanny. I guess Lauren babysat first, then after that Caylee was at the Grunds' with KC, then they finally pressed her to get a regular sitter in June '06. Thanks

thanks for the link, Treeseeker :) So it was June '06 that Mr. Grund says he heard of ZG the alleged nanny. I guess Lauren babysat first, then after that Caylee was at the Grunds' with KC, then they finally pressed her to get a regular sitter in June '06. Thanks

Well I thought Jesse told us he broke up with KC May/06, but matters not... IF we believe everything anyone says then yes there was a nanny who took Caylee and she told RG all about it in June/06. Why bother with a trial?

Jesse KNEW there was no Jeff - nanny connection when he was interviewed by LE on July 31st. So why would RG wait almost two months to add his two cents? I think that's the point some of us were trying to make!

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1642922/Grund-Jesse---Statement

Jesse's LE interviews are an interesting read. Throwing people under the bus must be contagious. (Dr Phil was not sympathetic...my bad/OT.)

Link to RG's Nancy appearance, 9/22/08, where he stated he'd heard of Zannie referred by JH: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/22/ng.01.html

from the NG link....RG says

"Finally, one day when Casey came home from work to wait for Jesse and hang out with us, I kind of greeted her at the door with, What are we going to do about this baby-sitter thing? And she says, I found one. I have a nanny. Her name is Zanny, and I got her from Jeffrey Hopkins, who has a son named..."

for whatever reason on NG, RG only names her "Zanny"....

the official link in my #881 is where RG uses the (full name) ZG when talking to LE.

Okay...I have read posts that say that KC said that Zanaida (the invisible babysitter) had two children. During the police interview that I heard over and over again on NG...she is asked..."Does Zanaida have any children?", KC says, "No". Then she is asked.."Can she have children of her own?", and then KC says..."I don't know, we never discussed that". So, I am confused. Is this just one of her inconsistant statements, or what?

Hey, Ames. I think I found the source of the "no children," "two children," "six children" controversy--ZFG's attorney, Mitnik. Here's a portion of the transcript with ZG's real name removed (don't know if it's allowed here):

<snipped>

MITNIK: If I may, one thing that...

VAN SUSTEREN: Can I just get -- I just want...

(CROSSTALK)

MITNIK:
... May not realize -- go ahead. But one little piece that they may not realize -- her lawyers in this case -- now that we have pointed the hot finger in this civil litigation at her on defamation on this, suddenly, her lawyers have told two different stories about what she told law enforcement. The first story was it couldn't be this Z G -- this Zenaida because we told her it was someone who had two children and she has six. A month later in court filings, they said it couldn't be her because we told the police that Zenaida had no children. They can't keep...

VAN SUSTEREN: All right, let me ask -- let me ask...

MITNIK: ... Their story straight even then.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,479025,00.html

Somthing struck me funny the other night. When one shows show ZG tatoo on her hand.
It did make me think of Caylee Tatoo with a heart. I like to see the two together not sure where I can get a close up of ZG to compare to Caylee

IIRC, Rev G said he was surprised that Casey offered up so much information. He told her simply that she couldn't continue to bring Caylee there to be babysat. Casey then jumped into a story about how that was okay because she'd found this nanny whose name was ZG and blah, blah, blah.....

Thank You. That's how I remember it too.

Does anyone else feel like I do? That maybe it's time to start a "Fact Or Fiction" thread regarding this case.

Personally I find it hard to keep all the many stories straight. Which adds to my anger about this case. The bottom line to me is quite simple. KC killed Caylee, then had 30 days to pretend it didn't happen, and only a few hours to explain (falsely) how it did.

Somthing struck me funny the other night. When one shows show ZG tatoo on her hand. It did make me think of Caylee Tatoo with a heart. I like to see the two together not sure where I can get a close up of ZG to compare to Caylee

I don't think there is anything to the heart on Caylee's hand. It looks like one of those temporary tatoos you put on with water. My nieces LOVE those. They get them everywhere. Gumball machines, packs of gum, boxes of cereal. They sell them in packs. It is unusual when they don't have one and alot times they are on the back of their hands and hearts are a pretty common thing to find, it is a simple shape, easy to transfer.

I don't think there is anything to the heart on Caylee's hand. It looks like one of those temporary tatoos you put on with water. My nieces LOVE those. They get them everywhere. Gumball machines, packs of gum, boxes of cereal. They sell them in packs. It is unusual when they don't have one and alot times they are on the back of their hands and hearts are a pretty common thing to find, it is a simple shape, easy to transfer.

You're all confussing me with this new talk of a heart tattoo on Caylee's hand. Any pics to support this?
On a related noted, a caller on the NG show yesterday pointed out that the Tat on Caylee's hand in the #1 most often shown pic of her, is a (temporary) tat of "CMA". I haven't revisted a large version of this pic, since this comment was made, to see for myself, but I tried to decifer what it was long ago and couldn't make out what it was. Does anyone else see CMA on the back of her hand. Anyone prepared to post a clear pic? TIA.
IF the heart sticker placed on Caylee's corpse had ZG written on it, well then all bets off. KC WAS trying to frame a CERTAIN ZG (if only for a day).

I noticed the heart on Caylee's hand for the first time during the Memorial Service when they would show an upclose shot of that picture.

So odd how hearts and tattoos keeping turning up in this case.

I remember at the beginning of the case when we were discussing the hearts here, there was the camera footage where the cameraman clearly took an interest in Sawgrass Z's hand tattoo and Caylee's little temp tattoo on her hand (in the sweet photo where she has her chin on her hand), that tattoo always looked to me like two little hearts.

Sorry about some of my previous posts guys, I had come directly to the last day of the thread at that time and joined the discussion without having read the whole thread, I didn't know about the AD/ZG traffic tickets etc, I was just posting about old stuff. Sorry!

I always did wonder about that break in and theft at the office of the ZG with the blog, wondered about ID theft but I never put it together like this. Weird that there's both that one and then the well-known Sawgrass Z with the connection to CIT, it definitely seems like KC could have been acquainted with this person directly through CIT or through her friends who work there and are in that crowd, her best buds SD/AD, then of course the connection with AD/DS/Sawgrass. So, just too weird. And KMT actually babysat for a ZG? Seriously? I'd never heard about that one. I thought I remembered some public records posted here early in the case with names of a relative of hers with that name? I remember a myspace profile back in the beginning also, a ZFG (or just ZG) of the right age group as KC's description, living in SanJuan PR, though. Can someone please explain to me about the G or F-G house, is this the abandoned house on Brackenwood? Is this the home of the F-G that KMT babysat for? So an ID could even have potentially been obtained somehow through that house? OK, I'm boggled now. That's too many potential sources. :abnormal:
You serious sleuths are awesome, here and on frightened simians :bowdown:

I noticed the heart on Caylee's hand for the first time during the Memorial Service when they would show an upclose shot of that picture.

So odd how hearts and tattoos keeping turning up in this case.

I know :)! Hearts and shamrocks. Do we have any diamonds or spades?

You're all confussing me with this new talk of a heart tattoo on Caylee's hand. Any pics to support this?
On a related noted, a caller on the NG show yesterday pointed out that the Tat on Caylee's hand in the #1 most often shown pic of her, is a (temporary) tat of "CMA". I haven't revisted a large version of this pic, since this comment was made, to see for myself, but I tried to decifer what it was long ago and couldn't make out what it was. Does anyone else see CMA on the back of her hand. Anyone prepared to post a clear pic? TIA.
IF the heart sticker placed on Caylee's corpse had ZG written on it, well then all bets off. KC WAS trying to frame a CERTAIN ZG (if only for a day).
The picture was blown up somewhere on this board the other day after the caller called into JVM. It was definitely two hearts - and NOT the initials CMA.

The picture was blown up somewhere on this board the other day after the caller called into JVM. It was definitely two hearts - and NOT the initials CMA.

Now that rings bells with me. I'm thinking I saw double sort-of crossed hearts stamped on Caylee's hand. Again, it was a caller into NG or JVM's show who called the mark a tattoo reading CMA.

Uh hum...interesting. Still, from media reports, it would appear that Lee must have explained it to somebody, since some news stations are reporting that by "CMA" Lee was referring to
3 people. Cindy, KC, and Caylee. Anyone else biting? A better response may come from the question "anyone else" rolling their eyes?

:eek:Wow, I just finished reading the Frank M thread about the rental deposit scam and who knows, maybe it does tie in to the empty apartment at Sawgrass, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151